Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t cast a vote for president if my choices are trump/pence and Bloomberg/clinton
    You would if you were living in a swing state.

Lite

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You would if you were living in a swing state.

Lite
    Iirc he lives in Virginia which I think would absolutely be a swing state with a Bloomberg/Clinton ticket.

Trumps never going to win the black vote, but you can bet that if he were to run against Bloomberg he’d convince a good enough chunk of black voters to stay at home with repeated attacks on stop and frisk.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The demographic makeup of this country is such that any Dem candidate could have “made it close” against Trump. The Democrats don’t need either of the country’s two biggest swing states (Ohio and Florida) to win anymore - four states that were solid red in 2004 (New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada and Virginia) are now either lean blue or solid blue states. You’re giving her too much credit for “almost” winning an election that was hers to lose.

Theres no group of voters she wins with that Bloomberg doesn’t already win with. We saw how well it went for her when she nominated a redundant bland centrist as her VP rather than someone who could turn out the base.
    Yes, hurt us to lose those 4 states like that. They just drifted away in broad daylight. We were aghast. Our recognition of the loss was y & our insistence to stubbornly try & recapture them is foolish. Just walk-a-way. They're gonePERIOD

She'll capture & goose to the voting booth that [[[hard ass woman vote]]] in solid numbers...they've been waiting her surfacing & now Bloomberg may provide that push.

I'm sick over this fresh prospect that's declared this morning, but, it's a strategy without a downside in my opinion. Choosing some upstart jackass youngster with a big mouth would prove inert. Rodham will bring something to the ticket on-contact.

Just hope it goes away.

If he doesn't win reelection I'm gonna be lower than skunk .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Iirc he lives in Virginia which I think would absolutely be a swing state with a Bloomberg/Clinton ticket.

Trumps never going to win the black vote, but you can bet that if he were to run against Bloomberg he’d convince a good enough chunk of black voters to stay at home with repeated attacks on stop and frisk.
    Yes, Will. & unlike the other R's Trump won't try & win the entire black vote,,,just earn (he has) a swath, peel off a swath (your "stay at home") & perhaps glean a small bonus swath.

He'll hammer that stop & frisk thing,,,but, I heard (a momentary aside on a CNN show last week) that Trump supported that stop & frisk in the circa. Do you have confirmation of that, Will? If so, then the old man can't utilize it worth a damn.

ADDENDUM:::& I'm confidant that once Bloom is stationary in the final choosing he'll set up a national clearinghouse with a billion or 3 in escrow to pay out to anybody (on their honor) who was affected by his (((stop & frisk.))) The blacks want a (check)...something tangible to show (us) that he just didn't apologized, but, made monetary amends.

That's coming just as sure as the turnin' of the earth.
    Last edited by Thread; 02-15-2020 at 03:23 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then I fully expect his TDS to get the best of him when the time comes, if it comes.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yes, Will. & unlike the other R's Trump won't try & win the entire black vote,,,just earn (he has) a swath, peel off a swath (your "stay at home") & perhaps glean a small bonus swath.

He'll hammer that stop & frisk thing,,,but, I heard (a momentary aside on a CNN show last week) that Trump supported that stop & frisk in the circa. Do you have confirmation of that, Will? If so, then the old man can't utilize it worth a damn.
    Whether or not he did support it Trump can still utilize it imo (ie there was the Howard Stern interview where Trump supported the Iraq war but didn’t stop him from using it).

Like we both agreed, he just has to convince black voters both candidates are ty in order to peel off a swath of them. If Trump attacked Bloomberg for stop and frisk and the best Bloomberg could come up with was “ well you supported it too ” that’s absolutely a win for Trump and a big fat L for Bloomberg.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whether or not he did support it Trump can still utilize it imo (ie there was the Howard Stern interview where Trump supported the Iraq war but didn’t stop him from using it).

Like we both agreed, he just has to convince black voters both candidates are ty in order to peel off a swath of them. If Trump attacked Bloomberg for stop and frisk and the best Bloomberg could come up with was “ well you supported it too ” that’s absolutely a win for Trump and a big fat L for Bloomberg.
    The old Willster with good materiel!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN still ain't joined in on it. They hate when they ain't the bearer of such a juicy story. Get their back up, their stubborn on.
    CNN isn't a gossip rag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t cast a vote for president if my choices are trump/pence and Bloomberg/clinton
    amen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's probably precisely the plan, Will. He'll take the first couple years, then give it over to her for the next 6.

I didn't read the article, I just ran like the ens back over here to be first at lodging it.
    you called it ma niga

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN isn't a gossip rag
    They play it straight!

Cuck

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's probably precisely the plan, Will. He'll take the first couple years, then give it over to her for the next 6.

I didn't read the article, I just ran like the ens back over here to be first at lodging it.
    Chumpettes: She doesn't matter; move on!
    Non gots: She wants to win at all costs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (Drudge) is reporting that Bloomberg ran the numbers & is going to tap Hillary as his running mate.
    Dream ticket tbh.

I'm all for it!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Dream ticket tbh.

I'm all for it!
    What about your girl Amy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CNN isn't a gossip rag
    Yeah, sure, they're always citing their "sources" as gospel. Must be nice not to have to prove your work, Blake.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dream ticket tbh.

I'm all for it!
    & you're gonna be sittin' there, in your hand cryin' your eyes out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you called it ma niga
    & the old man on the knoll taking pot shots. "Donald, let's go home, honey." - Mel

"No."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Life Insurance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, let me guess, that 'news' came from a conservative outlet...

definitely a topic of study, the obsession of trumpistas with clinton, tbh...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, Bloom doesn't want to be President other than to match Trump & simultaneously boot him off the spot.

I don't even think Trump wanted to be President till he got in there & they decided to cheat & steal him out of it. THEN he wanted to be President. THEN you couldn't talk him out of it. It's the effervescent child in him that is prone to eruption at the drop of a straight pin. "Huh, what?"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yeah, I'm admittedly obsessed with her, El. She remains dangerous, lethal to the old man. Go back thru that Election evening. (We) can laugh about it now, it's okay, but, I've went thru those YouTube videos a few times & it was not a sure thing till the end. 70k votes across the belt is not a rumor, El.

I want nary part of her. Bundled with Bloom is a living nightmare in my estimation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm admittedly obsessed with her, El. She remains dangerous, lethal to the old man. Go back thru that Election evening. (We) can laugh about it now, it's okay, but, I've went thru those YouTube videos a few times & it was not a sure thing till the end. 70k votes across the belt is not a rumor, El.

I want nary part of her. Bundled with Bloom is a living nightmare in my estimation.
    tbh, it's not exclusive to you, it has surfaced here over and over during the last 2+ years, which is a strange phenomenon, IMO.

If I had to guess, I actually think it's the other way around, tbh, a known foe you defeated once is a measurable target, it gives you a certain degree of certainty. For example, you already know she's heavily unliked, even from factions within the Dem party.

Anyways, not sold bloomberg is going to win the nomination, but in the event he does, I fully expect him to pick somebody that claims to be trending to the left side (ie: Steyer, even Warren, etc). He's the center-right candidate already, he probably want to pry some votes from the more obstinate BernieBros, etc.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tbh, it's not exclusive to you, it has surfaced here over and over during the last 2+ years, which is a strange phenomenon, IMO.

If I had to guess, I actually think it's the other way around, tbh, a known foe you defeated once is a measurable target, it gives you a certain degree of certainty. For example, you already know she's heavily unliked, even from factions within the Dem party.

Anyways, not sold bloomberg is going to win the nomination, but in the event he does, I fully expect him to pick somebody that claims to be trending to the left side (ie: Steyer, even Warren, etc). He's the center-right candidate already, he probably want to pry some votes from the more obstinate BernieBros, etc.
    Desperate narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ exhibit A

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Desperate fingerpointing

Nobody even made a thread on this. Someone just regarded a hot plausible story that's out there; and now you're bent out of shape.

Thread Information