Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's February 2020, you ing idiots. If you still think Hillary is considering a run for President, you're delusional.
    That window is closing fast. Too bad we're really talking about the under card at the moment; going through the backdoor. Try to keep up, Lambert; stop lashing out.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Her endgame is to run if and when she thinks she has a chance. There is no guarantee that a chance will come to fruition.
    So either running or not running.

You could say that about literally millions of people. If I thought I had a good chance at getting elected, I’d enter the primary as a candidate. The premise that “person X will enter the race if person X thinks he/she has a chance” isn’t unique to Hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You could say that about literally millions of people. If I thought I had a good chance at getting elected, I’d enter the primary as a candidate. The premise that “person X will enter the race if person X thinks he/she has a chance” isn’t unique to Hillary.
    YOU'RE BEING PURPOSELY OBTUSE

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That window is closing fast. Too bad we're really talking about the under card at the moment; going through the backdoor. Try to keep up, Lambert; stop lashing out.
    The window closed in 2016 when she was one of the least popular Democratic candidates in history and lost in an upset to one of the least popular Republican candidates in history. It only lives on in the fantasies of politically illiterate dupes like yourself.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still being obtuse. Come on, man. You're better than this. Do you need a W that badly? It's not like people are sh**ing on you like Chump and some of his closer allies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YOU'RE BEING PURPOSELY OBTUSE
    Still being obtuse. .
    Easy call

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The window closed in 2016 when she was one of the least popular Democratic candidates in history and lost in an upset to one of the least popular Republican candidates in history. It only lives on in the fantasies of politically illiterate dupes like yourself.
    Yea, you Chumpettes love to cry about how unpopuplar she is while also crying about how popular she is (see popular vote). Stop lashing out, Lambert.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yea, you Chumpettes love to cry about how unpopuplar she is while also crying about how popular she is (see popular vote). Stop lashing out, Lambert.
    Not sure if I’m a Chumpette or if this is also directed at me but I’ve never once cried about how popular she is...a ing re ed golden retriever could have won the popular vote in 2016 running as the Democrat against Trump. My opinion all along has consistently been she’s an unpopular hag who most people are sick of hearing from.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if I’m a Chumpette or if this is also directed at me but I’ve never once cried about how popular she is...a ing re ed golden retriever could have won the popular vote in 2016 running as the Democrat against Trump. My opinion all along has consistently been she’s an unpopular hag who most people are sick of hearing from.
    Loosely, maybe. Certainly not full fledged or dyed in the wool. But you're clearly having a tough day. So readily accepting props from Blake should be your first clue of that, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She did win the majority of national votes, which we call the "popular vote." The popular vote is not subjective. Saying she won it is stating a fact, not crying.

That doesn't mean she was "popular" as measured by her approval and popularity ratings, which were historically bad.

Are you following this yet? Or are you going to continue to stubbornly contradict easy concepts just to have some human interaction on a Saturday as usual?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Still being obtuse. Come on, man. You're better than this. Do you need a W that badly? It's not like people are sh**ing on you like Chump and some of his closer allies.
    Let’s say you had a considerable chance at winning the primary, would you run? I certainly would.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She did win the majority of national votes, which we call the "popular vote." The popular vote is not subjective. Saying she won it is stating a fact, not crying.

That doesn't mean she was "popular" as measured by her approval and popularity ratings, which were historically bad.

Are you following this yet? Or are you going to continue to stubbornly contradict easy concepts just to have some human interaction on a Saturday as usual?
    Well, clearly she's popular if she's winning the "popular vote".

This isn't hard stuff, Lambert.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s say you had a considerable chance at winning the primary, would you run? I certainly would.
    Sure. But are her chances that considerable as long as Commie Cuck is riding high? She knows that's not a favorable contrast for her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Derp seems to be having an extra rough Saturday today.

But I'm guessing Valentine's day can be rough for even the most die hard of incels

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, clearly she's popular if she's winning the "popular vote".

This isn't hard stuff, Lambert.
    So now derp is saying she's actually popular.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake gonna keep biting ankles while running from the blake and reck thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake gonna keep biting ankles while running from the blake and reck thread.
    I'm directly referencing your post, simple derp. I don't give a about your cry-about-Blake meltdown thread.

You must REALLY be having a rough day if you bumped it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When all you do on 60+ degree Saturday afternoons is sit behind a computer picking dumb arguments you're bound to contradict yourself from time to time.

Have a great Saturday, derp!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sure. But are her chances that considerable as long as Commie Cuck is riding high? She knows that's not a favorable contrast for her.
    This is where we agree. If Bernie and Biden weren’t in the race and it was a bunch of no names, I think she’d definitely be in it. Since they are in the race though and there’s no way they’re both bowing out prior to Super Tuesday, I’m not sure what we’re talking about.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm directly referencing your post, simple derp. I don't give a about your cry-about-Blake meltdown thread.

You must REALLY be having a rough day if you bumped it.
    It's not a safe space for you. You need to bite ankles for your "friends" is all.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    When all you do on 60+ degree Saturday afternoons is sit behind a computer picking dumb arguments you're bound to contradict yourself from time to time.

Have a great Saturday, derp!
    Hey asshole you it’s in the 30s where I am

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is where we agree. If Bernie and Biden weren’t in the race and it was a bunch of no names, I think she’d definitely be in it. Since they are in the race though and there’s no way they’re both bowing out prior to Super Tuesday, I’m not sure what we’re talking about.
    What I'm talking about is she's leaving that window as open as possible at all times. She'll come in after Super Tuesday if she wants and thinks she can win a brokered convention. But again, as long as the contrast is her vs. a strong Bernie before then, then she's gonna keep her distance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I'm talking about is she's leaving that window as open as possible at all times. She'll come in after Super Tuesday if she wants and thinks she can win a brokered convention. But again, as long as the contrast is her vs. a strong Bernie before then, then she's gonna keep her distance.
    the Hedge

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah that’s where I think you’re dreaming. There’s no scenario where she’d come in after Super Tuesday. If there were a brokered convention where Hillary won after not even being in the race prior to Super Tuesday it’d be the biggest political cluster in modern American history and the Democratic Party would kill itself with infighting. There’s not a chance she views that as a real opportunity.

Thread Information