Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good. hopefully more like this comes out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because it's better that Bernie lose to Trump instead of Mike losing to Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because it's better that Bernie lose to Trump instead of Mike losing to Trump
    of course it is ma niga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if losing is the only option it makes no difference anyway.

do you take issue with having strong primary preferences? bloomberg is running the most cynical campaign i can recall, more so than trump. him.

but yeah, if he becomes the nominee, i'll hold my nose and vote for him over trump. but until then, him and i'm going to be thrilled with any news that damages his potential of becoming the nominee

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

do you take issue with having strong primary preferences? bloomberg is running the most cynical campaign i can recall, more so than trump. him.

but yeah, if he becomes the nominee, i'll hold my nose and vote for him over trump. but until then, him and i'm going to be thrilled with any news that damages his potential of becoming the nominee
    Not me. If he becomes the nominee I'll vote a straight Republican ticket as a you to the DNC. Anyone else in the field I'll vote for but Bloomberg leading the Democrats absolutely destroys the DNC and turns them into the Republicans minus the NRA. I'll never forgive Bloomberg for sticking us with Toomey and by extension, Kavanaugh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not me. If he becomes the nominee I'll vote a straight Republican ticket as a you to the DNC. Anyone else in the field I'll vote for but Bloomberg leading the Democrats absolutely destroys the DNC and turns them into the Republicans minus the NRA. I'll never forgive Bloomberg for sticking us with Toomey and by extension, Kavanaugh.
    ma niga

If Mini Mike is nominee that means DNC is worse than anything pro Trump GOP has done. At least Trump won over his people fair and square in GOP debates back in 2016. Remember Trump took down Bush, Rubio (litle marco ) and pretty much every other contender. This midget won't even try

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pissed about Kavanaugh so I'm going to vote to reelect the President and all of the congressmen who appointed him to spite a guy who funded a GOP Senator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pissed about Kavanaugh so I'm going to vote to reelect the President and all of the congressmen who appointed him to spite a guy who funded a GOP Senator.
    While I'm very pissed about this fraud giving us Kavanaugh, that's not what my protest vote would be about. I don't want to see the Democrats become the Republicans minus a few wedge issue differences, like gun control, which is Bloomberg's pet issue to pretend he's not a right wing oligarch. This is a question of do you want to see the Democrats move farther right than they currently are? I would cede this election despite how devastating another four years of Trump will be to this nation, because we're even worse off if we instead get another 30 years of the Democrats shifting the Overton Window greatly to the right, which is exactly what we'll see with a Bloomberg presidency. Short term Bloomberg would be a little better than Trump, but the longer term implications are too devastating for this nation when our elections become right wing vs right wing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you want the DNC to do if primary voters pick Bloomberg?

Would you rather have the left wing of the Democratic Party break off into a third party and split the Liberal vote?

I understand the frustration but it seems a little like staying on a sinking ship instead of getting on another ship that looks the same because you're concerned that ship might eventually sink too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Would you rather have the left wing of the Democratic Party break off into a third party and split the Liberal vote?
    If the primary voters pick Bloomberg it'll likely be because they're coached to by Democrats labeling Sanders and Warren as too extreme. So yeah, the party is dead to me if they push Bloomberg through to the nomination so burn it to the ground then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand the frustration but it seems a little like staying on a sinking ship instead of getting on another ship that looks the same because you're concerned that ship might eventually sink too.
    To me a Bloomberg nomination is the Democrats officially accepting this second gilded age we now live in when they really need another FDR to clean the country up like we saw after the first gilded age.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trump is insane, but he is also legitimately funny when he wants to be. This tweet is gold

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

The DNC is actively trying to peddle Bloomberg as much as possible, it’s naive to act like Bloomberg surge in the polls among primary voters is some event completely out of the DNCs control.

For as long as I can remember the DNC has shoved the horse premise that moderate = electable down everyone’s throat which is why Bloomberg has been able to make so much headway by running as an electable moderate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is insane, but he is also legitimately funny when he wants to be. This tweet is gold

You got a space in between your tweet tags keeping that from showing up.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You got a space in between your tweet tags keeping that from showing up.
    Ah crap, thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The DNC is actively trying to peddle Bloomberg as much as possible, it’s naive to act like Bloomberg surge in the polls among primary voters is some event completely out of the DNCs control.

For as long as I can remember the DNC has shoved the horse premise that moderate = electable down everyone’s throat which is why Bloomberg has been able to make so much headway by running as an electable moderate.
    Can you imagine what kind of bloodbath the 2022 midterms will be when the Republicans will get to rightfully call the Democrats the party of billionaires? And all we'll get out of a Bloomberg presidency is a right wing replacement for Ginsburg who also believes in gun control vs a right wing replacement for Ginsburg who doesn't believe in gun control like we'd get from Trump.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Can you imagine what kind of bloodbath the 2022 midterms will be when the Republicans will get to call the Democrats the party of billionaires? And all we'll get out of a Bloomberg presidency is a right wing replacement for Ginsburg who also believes in gun control vs a right wing replacement for Ginsburg who doesn't believe in gun control.
    Precisely, the belief that Bloomberg will be better with SCOTUS picks than Trump is is delusional, Bloomberg is going to do whatever he can to preserve citizens united.

Democrats also have the chance to flip several senate seats in 2022 with an energized base, which another Trump term would likely ensure. I don’t see any upside to Bloomberg over Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Precisely, the belief that Bloomberg will be better with SCOTUS picks than Trump is is delusional, Bloomberg is going to do whatever he can to preserve citizens united.

Democrats also have the chance to flip several senate seats in 2022 with an energized base, which another Trump term would likely ensure. I don’t see any upside to Bloomberg over Trump.
    We have finally gotten the Overton window far enough left to even talk about single payer healthcare. But if the DNC can shove Bloomberg down our throats successfully then they can shift that window right back and can say 'see, America really doesn't want this thing that works in every other moderately wealthy country.' This needs to be rebuked at all costs, even the cost of another four years of Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pretty much

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Changing the qualification rules to get him on the debate stage.

Thread Information