Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    do you truly believe weed is as bad as meth or even on the same level as hard drugs?
    We don’t know, you tell us.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    my tolerance would put any one of you here under the table but that's neither here nor there.
    Well when your tolerance is crack then yeah, I agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don’t know, you tell us.
    i wouldn't know but seeing how ed up my cousin and many others have gotten due to meth i'll assume it's way worse than anything weed could do. weed literally does nothing.

Well when your tolerance is crack then yeah, I agree.
    i wish yall were actually better trolls with some humor and not just lame regurgitated bull which means absolutely nothing. yall are the weakest trolls known to man tbh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my tolerance would put any one of you here under the table but that's neither here nor there.
    ^
    This is a man.
    Doing manly things.

Neither here nor there but thought I would mention it because I, koriwhat, know what a man is.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd lay odds your day consists of more going into your body than mine does whether it's fast food, meds, soda, etc... i eat pretty damn healthy(had some great lamb-shank stew from pasha yesterday and some fish today from sea island mmm mmm mmm) and at times smoke. smoking to me is more of a fixation than it is about "getting high"; my tolerance would put any one of you here under the table but that's neither here nor there.
    Lol there's no such thing as a tolerance to smoke. I'd lay great odds your lungs are way blacker than mine.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake

No amount of weed is gonna change your memory of Sancho pile driving your wife.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wow so you were stone cold sober when you made that decision?
    Was your wife sober when she cuckolded you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ did you really log in/log out 4 times to post that? get help, man...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he did.
    Nutjob.

He needs to start a thread with one of his alts. It will tell the story of a Spurter woody produced by the thought of Blake’s ex wife getting her ticket punched.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    This is a man.
    Doing manly things.

Neither here nor there but thought I would mention it because I, koriwhat, know what a man is.
    your perception doesn't equate to reality; sorry PG. i never said being able to smoke more than anyone is a trait of being a man but you did so thanks for the compliment.

Lol there's no such thing as a tolerance to smoke. I'd lay great odds your lungs are way blacker than mine.
    you're an idiot who's a knowitall with no knowledge whatsoever of what you're speaking on tbh. when people say they have a tolerance it doesn't mean a tolerance to smoke you ing re ; it means a tolerance to how strong the weed might be.

you should probably just stfu on all matters you have no experience with and no knowledge in. blaKKKe you're a dip through and through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah no , idiot, I've been telling you all along it's not the thc or other properties. It's the carcinogens in burnt leaf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah no , idiot, I've been telling you all along it's not the thc or other properties. It's the carcinogens in burnt leaf.
    you can't even explain yourself fully yet i'm the idiot?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    your perception doesn't equate to reality; sorry PG. i never said being able to smoke more than anyone is a trait of being a man but you did so thanks for the compliment.

you're an idiot who's a knowitall with no knowledge whatsoever of what you're speaking on tbh. when people say they have a tolerance it doesn't mean a tolerance to smoke you ing re ; it means a tolerance to how strong the weed might be.

you should probably just stfu on all matters you have no experience with and no knowledge in. blaKKKe you're a dip through and through.
    Thar she blows!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only thing you're blowing are cheetos... then guzzling sodas...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the only thing you're blowing are cheetos... then guzzling sodas...
    Better than crack rocks tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than crack rocks tbh
    i wouldn't know... do tell lardass!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i wouldn't know... do tell lardass!
    Acceptance is the first step to recovery, man. I hope you get there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Acceptance is the first step to recovery, man. I hope you get there
    acceptance in your case would be to put the carbs down and step on a treadmill. as for me, i'll keep hydrated while laughing at fat s like you who think they're badasses online but can't get their fat ass up to step outside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can't even explain yourself fully yet i'm the idiot?
    I previously gave you the link to the studies that you asked for regarding carcinogens. Sorry but I'm not gonna spend time explaining what the big words mean. You'll need to blame yourself for skipping school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I previously gave you the link to the studies that you asked for regarding carcinogens. Sorry but I'm not gonna spend time explaining what the big words mean. You'll need to blame yourself for skipping school.
    i read your stupid "false memories" bull article from CuckNewsNetwork and it didn't mention anything you're claiming atm. however, where is this elusive link to some carcinogen study?

btw, i never asked for a link previously to any carcinogen study so wtf are you babbling about? going to school doesn't seem to have done you any favors.

as well, how does carcinogens have anything to do with tolerance to a drug? when people have a high tolerance to pain pills is it because they're smoking them(some do freebase from what i've seen on intervention)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i read your stupid "false memories" bull article from CuckNewsNetwork and it didn't mention anything you're claiming atm. however, where is this elusive link to some carcinogen study?

btw, i never asked for a link previously to any carcinogen study so wtf are you babbling about? going to school doesn't seem to have done you any favors.

as well, how does carcinogens have anything to do with tolerance to a drug? when people have a high tolerance to pain pills is it because they're smoking them(some do freebase from what i've seen on intervention)?
    I gave the info to you in the other thread when you asked how it can kill you.

Jeez look what this is doing to your memory

Thread Information