Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By age 12 everybody already knows what they like. Heck, I lost my virginity at 13.
    This isn't an issue of being gay or straight, this is much deeper.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    But if it goes beyond sexuality and is more about the kid’s iden y and appearance, what’s wrong with it? His kid wants to dress and act like a girl, let her. The greatest gift a parent can give a child is the gift of unconditional love. That’s what Wade is doing here. Good for him.

At 12, maybe a kid doesn’t know completely who he or she is or who they’re going to be. But gender iden y and sexual orientation is pretty much known by then. You know if you like boys or girls. You know if you feel like a boy or girl. It’s not like a phase someone goes through. Because why would anyone choose to do it? There’s ridicule and bullying and shaming and potential hate violence that goes along with it, especially for kids. Why would anyone choose that path? They wouldn’t. It’s who they are. And as a parent, you give that child unconditional love and support.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not like a phase someone goes through. Because why would anyone choose to do it? There’s ridicule and bullying and shame.
    Or glorification, praise, adulation and $$$ if you're Bruce Jender.
    With Union being right in the middle of the Hollywood suck up crowd and Wade running around chucking up shots Kobe style for his last 6 years who is to say what kind of influence this kid came under.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade just falling in line with Magic and Will Smith.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade just falling in line with Magic and Will Smith.
    will must be so proud

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By age 12 everybody already knows what they like. Heck, I lost my virginity at 13.
    Fapping to Messi posters ≠ losing your virginity

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this the same little got they used to parade around in the gay pride parades when the little got was like 6?

Let's not kid ourselves. This isn't just a case of them being loving parents. They're seeking praise for being "accepting and progressive parents". Why make it so public otherwise?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But if it goes beyond sexuality and is more about the kid’s iden y and appearance, what’s wrong with it? His kid wants to dress and act like a girl, let her. The greatest gift a parent can give a child is the gift of unconditional love. That’s what Wade is doing here. Good for him.

At 12, maybe a kid doesn’t know completely who he or she is or who they’re going to be. But gender iden y and sexual orientation is pretty much known by then. You know if you like boys or girls. You know if you feel like a boy or girl. It’s not like a phase someone goes through. Because why would anyone choose to do it? There’s ridicule and bullying and shaming and potential hate violence that goes along with it, especially for kids. Why would anyone choose that path? They wouldn’t. It’s who they are. And as a parent, you give that child unconditional love and support.
    I don't care if a 12-year old wants to identify as a girl, that's mostly harmless and reversible if they change their mind later.

Ignoring the physiological effects of having your parents parade you around to boost their own reputations, it's like hormone therapy and physical changes at that young age that would concern me.

To be fair, I'm not too educated on that matter, it's not something I'm passionate about maybe they already have age requirements that I'm ignorant about.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all genetics and passed down like Magic's son. Dwade should be brave like his kid and just come out already.
    His name is Dwyanne.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plenty of twelve-year-olds out there experimenting. It's bad parenting to put a stamp of approval; but the media gonna worship him for this. It's good for his career for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that it's not a coincidence that he shared this story on that ty show (Ellen prefers pussy). So this is basically just some kind of LGBT propaganda bull ...

Fvck you Wade, you pathetic attention seeking .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Having a gay or trans kid seems like the norm for celebrities, tbh. I sometimes think the parents like using them for some limelight or approval from the Hollywood community.

At any rate, hope they're both happy

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Transgender is a lifestyle choice (unlike being gay). Nobody is born like this. While I certainly respect people's rights to become transgender, I also believe that it's fair game for criticism and mockery. If peoe don't like this, then don't go transgender. Nobody forced you to do this. I do think D-Wade and G-Union deserve alot of blame here also.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    At least he knew that he liked men at 13....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dwade is a great father.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having a gay or trans kid seems like the norm for celebrities, tbh. I sometimes think the parents like using them for some limelight or approval from the Hollywood community.

At any rate, hope they're both happy
    Could Kirby have influenced young Zion Wade with his burqa wearing fashion?

And/or perhaps EJ Johnson gave courage to Wade to be fierce?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Could Kirby have influenced young Zion Wade with his burqa wearing fashion?

And/or perhaps EJ Johnson gave courage to Wade to be fierce?
    gs, you're the dumbest and most incoherent poster here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gs, you're the dumbest and most incoherent poster here.
    As a juvenile attention seeker posing as a Lakers Phan on a Spurs board, are you having issues coming out as your real gender or iden y?
    Why not let the inspiration of Kobe, Magic, EJ, Zion Wade and others move you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wgaf really... in this day and age everyone is losing their damn minds. play make believe all you'd like but you'll never be what you claim to be male>female or vice versa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sometimes think the parents like using them for some limelight or approval from the Hollywood community.
    basically

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlike Kobe or Magic, Wade at least has a boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I LOL'ed IRL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will must be so proud

Looks like that zombie from Legend.

Thread Information