Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I understand it, 1 in 2 trans kids attempt suicide. Even though I know very little about it, it must be a pretty hard decision to change from your sex at birth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the positive side, I wonder how many have been lured into this propaganda only to have stopped and returned to their natural gender?
    Before any physical desecration started.
    abnormal suicide rate either way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I understand it, 1 in 2 trans kids attempt suicide. Even though I know very little about it, it must be a pretty hard decision to change from your sex at birth.
    Yikes. And it may be even higher:

However, as with sexual orientation, gender iden y is not recorded on death certificates, so the exact number of the trans people who die by suicide is hard to determine.
    https://www.suicideinfo.ca/resource/transgender-people-suicide/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    abnormal suicide rate either way
    Transgender people also experience mental illness at significantly higher rates than the general population. ...... If left untreated, these mental health disorders can also be indicators for suicide risk.

-same site as above.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bizarre family. The parents couldn't have failed any harder. Seems they allowed TV and the internet to raise their kids. Going to transgender rallies with their six old kid (as if he should be worried about his ing sexuality at that age) is the icing on the cake.

The boy thinks he's a girl and the girl thinks she's a boy. You can't make this up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    80 years ago you were brave for risking your life in WW2, now its brave to come out as a got or a trans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Transgender is a lifestyle choice (unlike being gay). Nobody is born like this.
    Actually it is possible to be born with the "brain of the opposite sex." There are people who are truly transsexual. But some of these people are just falling in line with a cultural trend. When the term transgender became popular, that's when it started becoming a lifestyle choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's when your family and friends don't understand and support your decision. If you are surrounded by loving, understanding people you will not commit suicide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad. His child clearly needs help, and he’s exploiting them under the guise of being “progressive”.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Unlike Kobe or Magic, Wade at least has a boy.
    Neither does Jim. His son was taken by Bexar county CPS and given to my cousin Julio

Jim's prenup didn't mention child custody. That's why he working as an assistant coach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's when your family and friends don't understand and support your decision. If you are surrounded by loving, understanding people you will not commit suicide.
    Well I think that's a fair illustration of how society views trans people, unfortunately.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I couldnt care less but lets not act like this was an organic process. Kid was pushed that direction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither does Jim. His son was taken by Bexar county CPS and given to my cousin Julio

Jim's prenup didn't mention child custody. That's why he working as an assistant coach
    In Texas the bio mother is almost always given custody.
    Don't try to spin this like the Duncans lived in LA.

And btw, where is you cousin Julio in all this now Eduardo?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    80 years ago you were brave for risking your life in WW2, now its brave to come out as a got or a trans.
    considering you know that for the rest of your life you will be dealing with ridicule and personal attacks like this^, yeah, it is

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    considering you know that for the rest of your life you will be dealing with ridicule and personal attacks like this^, yeah, it is
    Where was ^ comment when I was attacked by your fellow farmer:

FH son

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Then having a Swastika tattoo'd on head also qualifies as bravery

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gabrielle Union the bio mom or step mom?

If step mom, wonder how the h the bio mom is doing.
    You mean the lady who bore children for Wade before he was worth 50 cent? Then he got rich, then kicked her to the curb for a famous woman who can't get pregnant naturally? But she's hott!

Man Wade. Bron married his high school sweetheart too... and stayed with her. When Bron sons "take it to the hole" it's on a basketball court. Wade's"son?" Not so much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then having a Swastika tattoo'd on head also qualifies as bravery
    i guess. assholes and pieces of can be brave too

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    id rather be called a sucer then run towards bullets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relax Philo, no one here is going to hire your noob ass to represent them. You can can the woke facade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wealthy people fight to give up custody, just like how your parents sent you over det wall...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    id rather be called a sucer then run towards bullets.
    so the only way to be brave is to run towards bullets? it's not a compe ion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    making a decision that you know will cause you pain and hardship, and being ready to face that, is the literal definition of bravery

Thread Information