Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    making a decision that you know will cause you pain and hardship, and being ready to face that, is the literal definition of bravery
    i am not sure that a 12 year old knows what they will be for the rest of their life. If you're an adult and decide to be gay or trans I don't really care, do what you want, but this celebs supporting their kids into being trans is just weird. And this kid is just 12, there's Hollywood morons that do it to their 3 year olds. , when i was 5 i also had to play with a barbie cause of my cousins, but I dont think my mom or dad were like, ok, time to call him a her and dress him up into a princess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i am not sure that a 12 year old knows what they will be for the rest of their life. If you're an adult and decide to be gay or trans I don't really care, do what you want, but this celebs supporting their kids into being trans is just weird. And this kid is just 12, there's Hollywood morons that do it to their 3 year olds. , when i was 5 i also had to play with a barbie cause of my cousins, but I dont think my mom or dad were like, ok, time to call him a her and dress him up into a princess.
    because there's probably a lot more to it than that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wealthy people fight to give up custody, just like how your parents sent you over det wall...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i agree that a 12 year old child doest grasp the full consequences of what's going on, but its foolish to say that a 12 year old boy wouldnt realize that calling himself a girl would subject him to ridicule, bullying, etc

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    i agree that a 12 year old child doest grasp the full consequences of what's going on, but its foolish to say that a 12 year old boy wouldnt realize that calling himself a girl would subject him to ridicule, bullying, etc
    got something you need off your chest fella?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not in his world. The elites in LA love that . They love showing how much more progressive parents they are than us neanderthals. EJ, Jaden, and him will make a fierce trio.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not in his world. The elites in LA love that . They love showing how much more progressive parents they are than us neanderthals. EJ, Jaden, and him will make a fierce trio.
    EJ-Jaden-Zaya they are going to form their own super team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regular world, yes.
    Celeb world, where Zion Wade, EJ Johnson, Wil Smiths' little attention tte live they were and are glorified.

Just saw FkLa's post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the kid is in middle school/high school. thats not exactly a place of liberal/progressive dialogue

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody decides that. You are just born with a predisposition to that. You can be a man and put it on the open as soon as you know it, or you can be a got and hide it all your life, get a wife and kids while you suck on the side.

Guess what, you didn't decide to be straight either, you were just born that way. Remember your first time finding a girl cute? Well that's about the same time a gay boy finds other boys cute too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember having my first crush on kindergarten. lol at the idea of a 12 year old (who is probably already physically capable of having children) not knowing what gender he/she likes yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just proving my point further tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It could’ve been worse. He could’ve come out as a Trump supporter.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the idea that a kid wouldn’t get made fun of for being trans in middle school just because “it’s LA” is re ed

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too young, that's the only concern. If it were a 22 year old it wouldn't be a big deal.

People should wait until they're at least 18 and graduated to decide on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the idea that a kid wouldn’t get made fun of for being trans in middle school just because “it’s LA” is re ed
    LA Public Schools vs LA Private Elite schools are two different planets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA Public Schools vs LA Private Elite schools are two different planets.
    Private Elite School's students are the meanest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're not just talking upperclass schools. We're talking the elite of the elite. Nobody's going to with him knowing he's Wade's child. Or atleast not to any extent that would make the kid "brave".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Private Elite School's students are the meanest.
    They probably are brutally mean -to the 2 or 3 untrendy heterosexuals in the class of 100.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember having my first crush on kindergarten. lol at the idea of a 12 year old (who is probably already physically capable of having children) not knowing what gender he/she likes yet.
    You do know they’re 2 separate things right? It’s not about liking a specific gender it’s about changing into the other gender. Which is why a 12 year old isn’t mature enough to make that decision. Or a 5 year old in kinder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I blame the internet

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irresponsible parenting imo. Man up and tell the in boy he's a boy. If he wants to be a gay/feminine boy then fine, but this pro noun is ridiculous.

What the is this world coming too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do know they’re 2 separate things right? It’s not about liking a specific gender it’s about changing into the other gender. Which is why a 12 year old isn’t mature enough to make that decision. Or a 5 year old in kinder.
    Do you really think Wade's child is going to get any type of operation right now?

And in any case, if he does, it is because he is sure. Stop worrying about that doesn't concern you, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you really think Wade's child is going to get any type of operation right now?

And in any case, if he does, it is because he is sure. Stop worrying about that doesn't concern you, tbh.
    Tbh it does concern me, not Wade specifically but the whole children transgender thing as a whole.

Thread Information