Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Law of averages say spurs gotta hold on of these leads right?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not playing DJ and White together is so frustrating

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    high culture guys is just another word for submissive es tbh. The minute you speak up to Dictatorvich you'll end up like Demarre Carroll

If you're an ass-kicking coach who's making all the right moves, maybe you can get by with demanding that players do exactly what you tell them. But when you're closing with Bryn Forbes and Marco, they're going to quit on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes just got out of the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just isn't a game in OKC without the Thunderefs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another end of quarter show

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vegas not even offering a line on another Pop collapse?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    point guard Patty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're an ass-kicking coach who's making all the right moves, maybe you can get by with demanding that players do exactly what you tell them. But when you're closing with Bryn Forbes and Marco, they're going to quit on you.
    it's normal. How would you feel playing with a guy who lets his man beat him everytime down the floor and teams attacking him on purpose only for you to cover all that up. At some point you're tired of it. Especially if the coach goes out to publicly criticize your defense while playing this guy the 3rd highest minutes on the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a special kind of self-harm in watching this game. Worst played first half since Chicago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte 10 minutes 4-4 Marco 9 minutes 0-2 Forbes 12 minutes 1-5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright mother ers, stick to the script and choke in the 4th like you do best. I believe in you gots!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an arrogant and disgusting move by the old man for refusing to play Derrick and Dejounte together this season....

You never want bad stuff to happen to a person on a personal level. But I really hope this season is taking a toll on Pop. I hope it really gives him a sense of emptiness and doubt and hope it leaves him a broken man when he finally hangs him up.

Just an arrogant, coat-tailing piece of that never earned a damn thing throughout his coaching career.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8 pt lead? ain't nothing for these Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great. Another lead to blow.

Also...Lonnie is getting his chances these days, and doesn't seem to care to really do anything with it.

Not saying Forbes and Beli are better options by any means...but the kid needs to help himself if he wants to play more. Just playing him 30 MPG isn't going to change anything if he keeps being passive.
    I don’t disagree but the team also looks like they have no cohesiveness and mostly everyone’s at ude is apathetic at this point. Such a broken system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an arrogant and disgusting move by the old man for refusing to play Derrick and Dejounte together this season....

You never want bad stuff to happen to a person on a personal level. But I really hope this season is taking a toll on Pop. I hope it really gives him a sense of emptiness and doubt and hope it leaves him a broken man when he finally hangs him up.

Just an arrogant, coat-tailing piece of that never earned a damn thing throughout his coaching career.
    Dude, the only person in the NBA you should ever wish harm on is got Leonard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah - Kawhi is a ing genius that left this broken old man and this joke of an organization.

What this pos coach is doing this season is a 1000x worse than anything Nephew ever did tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I wish Pop would just throw Keldon in the fire. Marco and Rudy are both dust, let’s see what the kid can bring to the big leagues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah - Kawhi is a ing genius that left this broken old man and this joke of an organization.

What this pos coach is doing this season is a 1000x worse than anything Nephew ever did tbh.

I still don't like the way he did it. I'll never like the way he did it. But I'm really coming around to the idea that getting out was the thing to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +/- 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter before Spurs tank and lose the lead?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie was neutered after the Rockets game (not a single play call for him during any game.

White/Murray have been neutered to a certain extent as well. It's selfish, sabotage from the old unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a good block by Aldridge. Someone should tell him that he doesn't get bonus points for swatting it into the stands. He gets the stat, but OKC still wound up getting the 2 points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man those halftime speeches by Flopovich gotta be so motivating

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't like the way he did it. I'll never like the way he did it. But I'm really coming around to the idea that getting out was the thing to do.
    The piece of ruined Manu and TP's last season as Spurs. Nothing can justify that, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard pulled a move, but the old man has looked like he lost it. I don’t think it’s coincidental Morris burned the Spurs too. Popovich got clowned by Steph Curry for making his “3 point shot isn’t basketball” comment last year and now he’s getting clowned by Bam for choosing Mason Plumlee over him in the Olympics.

Pop could get away with his fall in line antics during the Big 3 era cause that generation was more willing to fall in line, but this current generation wants to call their own shots and be able to showcase themselves. Like I said, Kawhi was a for ghosting the team, but pop hasn’t done himself any favors with his antics lately. And to think he was a coach that was praised by LeBron in the past for being a coach everyone wants to play for. Now, he can’t even convince Marcus Morris to commit.

Thread Information