Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you can’t replace 21/6/6 and zero defense

Imagine giving time to the young guns and allowing them to develop but the edgelords don’t know what they’re talking about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs easily beat Denver if Murray and White end the game and there's no Forbes/Belinelli BS.

Frustrating, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray has a 28-1 Ast-to ratio in his last 5 games. yes I am cherry picking here but shows he is better then alot of people give him credit for on this site.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least it shows that Murray and White backcourt can match up to one of the best backcourt out there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White, Murray, Walker need to get minutes as much as possible. Forbes and Marco should be towel waving cheerleaders the rest of the season. The Spurs were kind of fun to watch for a change tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes and Belinelli with the lowest FG% of the game. At least they make up for it with their defense. Oh wait...

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's so frustrating to see the Spurs lose anti-games after getting close to decent lottery position. The team is not going to get close to 50 losses this year naturally. But the eighth seed is still pretty much a pipe dream unless the team runs out the rest of the RRT.

Very, very frustrating. If he was playing Keldon/Spoon/Metu and they pulled out a win, I would live with it. But this is just not smart.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs easily beat Denver if Murray and White end the game and there's no Forbes/Belinelli BS.

Frustrating, tbh.
    Then why does Pop keep getting good grades? I think your grades and write up are one of the best things on this site but you grade Pop way to easily.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray has a 28-1 Ast-to ratio in his last 5 games. yes I am cherry picking here but shows he is better then alot of people give him credit for on this site.
    Not really a big surprise as DDR is the main guy with the ball thus reducing whoever's playmaking and DDR is not really a good player off ball thus reducing the option of the secondary playmaker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Billy Donovan was the coach of the Spurs at the start of training camp, they're probably looking at the 4th/5th seed right now. And I think Billy Donovan is an average coach at best

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you can’t replace 21/6/6 and zero defense

Imagine giving time to the young guns and allowing them to develop but the edgelords don’t know what they’re talking about
    Bruh, it's laughable at this point.

They go up 20 against Denver and beat OKC on a b2b without the alleged best player on the team this season.

What a horrible, ing season all-around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray’s confidence is rapidly rising, his jump shot looks, so good that when he shoots a midrange jumper I actually expect it to go in. He’s still learning on the fly but there’s no doubt he has the work ethic to become a damn good NBA basketball player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Belinelli with 0 points and 1 rebound in 16 minutes of playtime. Hey, at least it's an improvement over last game's 0 points and 0 rebounds in 19 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why does Pop keep getting good grades? I think your grades and write up are one of the best things on this site but you grade Pop way to easily.
    Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Belinelli with 0 points and 1 rebound in 16 minutes of playtime. Hey, at least it's an improvement over last game's 0 points and 0 rebounds in 19 minutes.
    Baby steps.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gave him a D- in that game but that is not the first game it has happened and you have given him good grades for it in the past by pointing out a few positives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People still really going to carry we need to extend DeRozan if you want to be medicore water after these two games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to be so encouraged watching White/Murray with no DeRozan if SA decides to move on from DeRozan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If White, Murray and Keldon can further improve their 3 pt shooting and the Spurs don't resign Forbes, Beli and DDR opts out, next year we could have a fun team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray and White are streaky shooters but it's not even like they're bad. Derozan is ing bad

With the type of season that Fatty is having, they'd be easily in the playoffs if the 5 man lineup was Murray/White/Fatty/Derozan/LMA tbh....

Murray/Fatty
    White/Lonnie
    Derozan/Carroll
    Lyles/Gay
    LMA/Jak

Any average coach gets that team in the playoffs with how ty the West has been. Such a joke

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya, there's really no reason the Spurs shouldn't be as good as OKC, tbh. It's not like that team is loaded with talent, not even close.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If White, Murray and Keldon can further improve their 3 pt shooting and the Spurs don't resign Forbes, Beli and DDR opts out, next year we could have a fun team.
    This along with Pop retiring is actually my realistic dream off season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean Elliott sounds a lot like us just overtly clamoring for the young guys to be freed. He see’s the light.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray and White are streaky shooters but it's not even like they're bad. Derozan is ing bad

With the type of season that Fatty is having, they'd be easily in the playoffs if the 5 man lineup was Murray/White/Fatty/Derozan/LMA tbh....

Murray/Fatty
    White/Lonnie
    Derozan/Carroll
    Lyles/Gay
    LMA/Jak

Any average coach gets that team in the playoffs with how ty the West has been. Such a joke
    Seriously. Obvious ing adjustment. But the old man cares more about teaching lessons or some rather than winning

Thread Information