Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    What this guy says seems to fit with what we see.

Why is the Science of Nutrition Ignored in Medicine? | T. Colin Campbell | TEDxCornellUniversity
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmWoWOM16uE

Counselling patients on good nutrition isn't profitable.

Last edited by Cosmored; 4 Days Ago at 11:13 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't watch the video but I think most people now accept the fact that a large % of the medical community has on blinders when it comes to how to best treat illness.
    If everyone ate the right things and exercised, there would be a dramatic decrease in both doctor's visits and prescribed meds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't watch the video but I think most people now accept the fact that a large % of the medical community has on blinders when it comes to how to best treat illness.
    If everyone ate the right things and exercised, there would be a dramatic decrease in both doctor's visits and prescribed meds.
    I'm going for a 5 mile walk today around a lake. Plenty of greenery nearby and fresh air.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Duke Blue Devils

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What this guy says seems to fit with what we see.

Why is the Science of Nutrition Ignored in Medicine? | T. Colin Campbell | TEDxCornellUniversity
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmWoWOM16uE

Counselling patients on good nutrition isn't profitable.

As the Dread Pirate Roberts said, “Life is pain. Anyone telling you otherwise is selling something.”

The science of nutrition is as fake as the moon landings.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's not a doctor around who doesn't mention diet and exercise but they are doctors not nutritionist's or personal trainer's.

Happy New Decade! Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Someone I was acquainted with in the past (not close friends or anything) suddenly got leukemia and died midway through last year. She was only 34, didn't smoke tobacco, was extremely thin, an active musician, and was a vegan who claimed to exclusively eat organic.

So you never know

Thread Information