Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Transgenders are the sex they decide to be, babies aren't babies til after they're out of the womb. lol.
    The interesting thing about thinking that embroyos have souls... ensoulment.

Say you have a single embroyo, and BAM in goes the soul.

what happens to that soul when the embroyo splits into twins? ... when two embroyos merge to a chimera?

Most ancient jews wouldn't even recognize a child as being human until age 6 or so. The modern concept of embroyos as "persons" was ironically not possible until science showed how fetuses developed. If you had asked any Christian in 1500, 1000, 500 or 100, "when does a person start" you would not get "at conception", since they didn't even know what cells were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Transgenders are the sex they decide to be, babies aren't babies til after they're out of the womb. lol.
    no

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The interesting thing about thinking that embroyos have souls... ensoulment.

Say you have a single embroyo, and BAM in goes the soul.

what happens to that soul when the embroyo splits into twins? ... when two embroyos merge to a chimera?

Most ancient jews wouldn't even recognize a child as being human until age 6 or so. The modern concept of embroyos as "persons" was ironically not possible until science showed how fetuses developed. If you had asked any Christian in 1500, 1000, 500 or 100, "when does a person start" you would not get "at conception", since they didn't even know what cells were.
    Yeah, was comparing the science of transgenderism vs the science of what a life is and how science is used when convenient. You helped prove my point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude decides he's a female, he's a female, or so we're supposed to accept it.

Baby is not a baby when in the womb. It is not a baby til it's born, or so we're supposed to believe.

The science of convenience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude decides he's a female, he's a female, or so we're supposed to accept it.

Baby is not a baby when in the womb. It is not a baby til it's born, or so we're supposed to believe.

The science of convenience.
    well, the sex is still male. that doesnt change

gender =/= sex

sex = your physical parts, as defined by your chromosomes
    gender = social/cultural norms and roles as defined by society/culture.

what makes these conversations frustrating is that we use the same male/female terminology for both sex and gender, even though they are separate concepts. and since something like 98+ percent of the population never has this issue, and their sex/gender align, its a strange/foreign discussion to have and concept to grasp.

of course, sex reassignment surgery further complicates the discussion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To the contrary.
    Plain English version: If two men got into a struggle and caused the pregnant women's baby to be lost, it was considered a murder.

Exodus 21
    “If men should struggle with each other and they hurt a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely*+ but no fatality* results, the offender must pay the damages imposed on him by the husband of the woman; and he must pay it through the judges.+ 23 But if a fatality does occur, then you must give life for life,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To the contrary.
    Plain English version: If two men got into a struggle and caused the pregnant women's baby to be lost, it was considered a murder.

Exodus 21
    “If men should struggle with each other and they hurt a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely*+ but no fatality* results, the offender must pay the damages imposed on him by the husband of the woman; and he must pay it through the judges.+ 23 But if a fatality does occur, then you must give life for life,
    You can find just about any quote to suit, and the problem with the texts is that they tend to disagree. That doesn't generally show how "personhood" was viewed overall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, was comparing the science of transgenderism vs the science of what a life is and how science is used when convenient. You helped prove my point.
    And your point was what exactly? (not sure)

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To the contrary.

Exodus 21
    What about a miscarriage?

What did you find?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
    And your intellect is shielded from facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, the selective accountability that Dems seem to hold to only ideological/political opponents is farcical.

"Politicians NEED to be held accountable for the lives they're elected to represent"
    "Mothers DON'T NEED to be held accountable for the lives they're creating with open willingness."
    Pretty much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gender =/= sex

what makes these conversations frustrating is that we use the same male/female terminology for both sex and gender, even though they are separate concepts. and since something like 98+ percent of the population never has this issue, and their sex/gender align, its a strange/foreign discussion to have and concept to grasp.

Boiled down... trans are mentally ill and don't need everyone to pat them on the back and feed into their delusions.

A male is a male til death just like a female is a female til death and no amount of facial hair or makeup will change that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about a miscarriage?

What did you find?
    But... but... but...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can find just about any quote to suit, and the problem with the texts is that they tend to disagree. That doesn't generally show how "personhood" was viewed overall.
    ??? what?

The texts are about as plain as can be. And no they don't "disagree".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ??? what?

his foundation is cracked and he knows it but he didn't expect you to blow it all up. same ol same ol from the lefty's.

it's funny because he still won't respond to what i quoted him on but instead will claim he's ignoring me. he clearly stated that a baby in the womb is not just a clump of cells but instead a person another person has to carry around. it contradicts his prior stance and i guess that's why he won't address it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think forcing one person to use their body to support another
    wait, what? i thought they were just clumps of cells?
    ANOTHER WHAT RG?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ??? what?

Which translation of "the texts" are you talking about? Because the originals weren't in modern english.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theorists admit a key theory was bunk all along

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/pro..._campaign=3813

============

QAnon activist posts pic of himself about to drink bleach to stick it to ‘fake news’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/qan...-to-fake-news/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fact, even some people who still consider themselves followers of QAnon now seem to admit that its bold promises of exposing the entire Democratic Party as a cabal for pedophiles were bunk from the beginning.
    Yet.. they still think Trump is some secret legal ninja.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    QAnon- The Storm Is Here!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gender =/= sex

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait tgy is a Queef?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My friend actually follows this qanon crap.He was telling me oprahs house was raided or some weeks ago

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    QAnon is a psyop to pacify Trump s

QAnon is getting all the fake MAGA blind patriots to go along with letting government takeover and be okay with martial law because the good guys are in charge

Supposedly Trump is arresting Tom Hanks and a bunch of other members of the cabal

They been saying that for three years

I hope all these QAnon s get led into FEMA camps (slaughterhouse) and get put into one of them incinerating coffins.

Thread Information