Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a fan of Pop but if he wins the gold this summer then him not picking Bam will be forgotten. If you want to see Pop get humiliated then he has to lose the gold this summer.
    Don't particularly care, just tired of seeing this version of Pop that has no idea what he's doing. I truly think he's gone senile.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Damn Gordon got robbed again

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gordon got robbed again. Unreal.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wade sucks as a parent and as a judge.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never watching this again. 2 of tonight's judges don't know about basketball anyways.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't particularly care, just tired of seeing this version of Pop that has no idea what he's doing. I truly think he's gone senile.
    Agreed he needs to quit. At times I wonder if he's senile or if he's just getting exposed now that Duncan and #2 is no longer around to clean up his mess. This is the same guy who would play Bonner and Blair together for years and got away with it even though it was detrimental to the team's success in the playoffs. Spurs were able to win a lot of games even though it was a ty combo defensively much like Belli-Mills is but the difference was Duncan-Manu-Tony were able to cover up that garbage combo. Pop has played stupid combos and line ups in the past but he had superstars and stars that could cover it up but now he no longer has it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Never watching this again. 2 of tonight's judges don't know about basketball anyways.
    Not to mention Wade who had an obvious conflict of interest

But regardless of who was judging, the judging system is just . They give out 50s like candy and have nowhere to go when a better dunk comes up. I thought they were gonna do something about it after the same thing happened in 16 but they didn't and here we are again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    det Heat bias from Wade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade is such a huge for that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The roast is pretty funny so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade announces he’s has a boy who’s thinks he’s girl, now all of a sudden he’s everywhere on every show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to be .5 in there
    And they need to be tougher to get 50 in dunk offs

The dunk over taco to me was not a 50 imo
    I would have gave a 9

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wade announces he’s has a boy who’s thinks he’s girl, now all of a sudden he’s everywhere on every show.
    Wade was gonna be everywhere regardless because he's a spotlight hungry got. In fact he's a way bigger got than his kid tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's trying to become a celebrity in this post basketball career.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, put some dunkers or former players as all the judges and second, make sure they dont hear what kenny smith and other commentators are saying.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Hard to believe people still care about the dunk contest when everything's been done already and it's mediocre at best most years. Free throw line dunks, jumping over celebrities/teammates, etc. lose their impact when it's done every year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to believe people still care about the dunk contest when everything's been done already and it's mediocre at best most years. Free throw line dunks, jumping over celebrities/teammates, etc. lose their impact when it's done every year.
    Watch it for Kirby, hater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Shaq ting on Timmy again on TNT. He really hates Duncan

Dude has a really warped view of history. Seems like he doesn’t see him as even close to being a peer
    What did he say?

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Best dunk contest in years. Gordon's dunk over Tacko was overrated af. Dude ducked about a foot in order for Gordon to pull it off and didn't even clear him. He also copied some of Derrick Jones Jr.'s dunks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best dunk contest in years. Gordon's dunk over Tacko was overrated af. Dude ducked about a foot in order for Gordon to pull it off and didn't even clear him. He also copied some of Derrick Jones Jr.'s dunks.
    I agree about the duck but man that one handed 360 off the side of the backboard was the dunk of the night. Ive always felt like the winner should have the dunk of the night so I say Gordon was robbed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude who blew out the cupcake was pretty creative...so was jumping over a car. Also Aaron Gordon's dunk over the mascot was cool bc the mascot was on a hoverboard. And this year's one hand off the side of the backboard 360 was cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, that dunk lost him the le. He didn't clear him at all. No ties, they probably only had one trophy to give out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At some point someone's gonna dunk 2 basketballs at once, or get some crazy alley oop with a flip or a trampoline

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    True, but some of Jones were also variations of the same between the legs dunks. Although they were impressive especially in slow-mo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering there's a possibility of Gordon's being traded to the Spurs this off season, he should get used to being screwed. Might as well add ignored to the list too, because the league will forget he even exists.

Thread Information