Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Discussion thread for the All Star Game and all related activities taking place this weekend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many Spurs will participate?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    will there be any spurs players in it this year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many Spurs will participate?
    Bertans is in the 3 point contest...

oh wait

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

oh wait

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IV should be a dunk contest candidate, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I see any Spur there, they better have damn well paid for that ticket bc they’ve been playing like shiiiit

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I see any Spur there, they better have damn well paid for that ticket bc they’ve been playing like shiiiit
    I don’t think anybody who wasn’t invited would want to be in Chicago at this time of year. The weather is complete . Who would subjugate themselves to 20 degree weather and brutal wind chill if they didn’t have to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Shaq ting on Timmy again on TNT. He really hates Duncan

Dude has a really warped view of history. Seems like he doesn’t see him as even close to being a peer
    Last edited by Beartrucci; 02-13-2020 at 07:16 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dude has a really warped view of history. Seems like he doesn’t see him as even close to being a peer
    Shaq knows Tim was as good as him and even better. That's why he's salty whenever talking about him because it still eats him up that Tim has 5 and he has 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Ayton for rising stars game.

USA vs. World format is history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, this is the guy bragging how much he loved his friend Kobe but didn’t talk to him for 3 years after he retired.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shaq knows Tim was as good as him and even better. That's why he's salty whenever talking about him because it still eats him up that Tim has 5 and he has 4.
    I think Shaq is jealous of the fact how TD was so consistent with winning with the same team for years. Shaq bounced around like a hoe at a YG concert. Shaq was more dominant obviously in his prime but TD was the superior player IMO. TD is for me a top 5 player of all time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Shaq is jealous of the fact how TD was so consistent with winning with the same team for years. Shaq bounced around like a hoe at a YG concert. Shaq was more dominant obviously in his prime but TD was the superior player IMO. TD is for me a top 5 player of all time.
    For being the biggest bruising big man of all time, he is as insecure an NBA player that there ever was. Of social media was around in his prime, he’d be as sensitive as KD.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For being the biggest bruising big man of all time, he is as insecure an NBA player that there ever was. Of social media was around in his prime, he’d be as sensitive as KD.
    He's such a little girl. It only took him about 15 years to admit he lied about David Robinson snubbing him for an autograph. He talks out both sides of his neck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, this is the guy bragging how much he loved his friend Kobe but didn’t talk to him for 3 years after he retired.
    I don't think he ever liked Kobe. He was forced to respect Kobe and give him praise simply because he knew the Laker fans would never give him any love if he didn't do it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Zion in 2025

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he ever liked Kobe. He was forced to respect Kobe and give him praise simply because he knew the Laker fans would never give him any love if he didn't do it.
    100% I think that once LA became Kobe’s town after he left, it made him even more jealous, especially after Kobe tang. Thats why he talked to him so little. And he is still always trying to piggy back off of Kobe’s LA love trying to make it sound like you can’t say Kobe without saying Shaq. He just so insecure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

oh wait
    After all these years, the Spurs finally figured a way to get him invited . . .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100% I think that once LA became Kobe’s town after he left, it made him even more jealous, especially after Kobe tang. Thats why he talked to him so little. And he is still always trying to piggy back off of Kobe’s LA love trying to make it sound like you can’t say Kobe without saying Shaq. He just so insecure.
    Agreed. He has female tendencies despite growing up with a father granted it was his step father. I have noticed with Shaq he will get in fights with people randomly and it always stems from him being jealous of that person. He will then insult that person and then later on get emotional and apologize only to diss that person again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitc and Myles low key did a better job calling the Rising Stars game better than a lot of professionals

I like boobs a lot! Slo spurs fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2019?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop not even in Chicago and taking losses tonight.

picking Mason Plumlee over Bam Adebayo for the US team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop not even in Chicago and taking losses tonight.

picking Mason Plumlee over Bam Adebayo for the US team
    Not a fan of Pop but if he wins the gold this summer then him not picking Bam will be forgotten. If you want to see Pop get humiliated then he has to lose the gold this summer.

Thread Information