My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to data on adult literacy from the National Center for Education Statistics black adults are actually less likely than whites and Hispanics to hold lower than average literacy.
    That's horse .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    biden: makes dumb racist comment

derp: hold my beer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    biden: makes dumb racist comment

derp: hold my beer

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure is...more disingenous low IQ media pap
    GTFOH with this flawed testing data

LMFAO if anyone takes a random sample of 5000 US citizens,taken by computer submitted results at that,as serious data work

From the OECD's own website,

The Survey is implemented by

• interviewing adults aged 16 to 65 in their homes – 5 000 individuals in each participating country
    • answering questions via computer, although the Survey can also be implemented via pencil-and-paper
    • assessing literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to solve problems in technology-rich environments
    • collecting a broad range of information, including how skills are used at work and in other contexts, such as the home and the community.

I bet those minimum wage canvassers went straight to the ghetto to knock on doors

http://www.oecd.org/skills/piaac/about/#d.en.481111

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump isn't trying to convince the entire 95% black block to vote for him, like others before him. "I'll knock off some here, some there, a patch here, a gaggle there." He just needs a few % points, nothing dramatic.

It's like the small dollar donators. Before you know it, you've got a boodle & you can go back to them anytime you want & get a fiver without any problem.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure is...more disingenous low IQ media pap
    GTFOH with this flawed testing data

LMFAO if anyone takes a random sample of 5000 US citizens,taken by computer submitted results at that,as serious data work

From the OECD's own website,

The Survey is implemented by

• interviewing adults aged 16 to 65 in their homes – 5 000 individuals in each participating country
    • answering questions via computer, although the Survey can also be implemented via pencil-and-paper
    • assessing literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to solve problems in technology-rich environments
    • collecting a broad range of information, including how skills are used at work and in other contexts, such as the home and the community.

I bet those minimum wage canvassers went straight to the ghetto to knock on doors

http://www.oecd.org/skills/piaac/about/#d.en.481111

Just an organization with an agenda. It's not uncommon.

Thread Information