Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to some of our "illustrious" posters in their attempts to continue to blow Brandon Clarke their new stance is not only is Clarke a sure fire HOF but Keldon Johnson will never make a NBA roster this is right up there with the Dedmon is better than LMA takes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson is already on an NBA roster. WTF kinda strawman is this ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson is already on an NBA roster. WTF kinda strawman is this ?
    OP hates our young players, pretty much en mass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll bite. it was me. The blind love that some give KJ got the best of me and annoys me when they show lack of b-ball knowledge. I was wrong. I didn’t realize he has played a total of 12mins this season for SA spurs.

I hope he improves but I just don’t see him being a juggernaut like some do. He really was ok at UK but not impressive. He has played well in the g league but it’s the g league.

the spurs have some young players with potential if pop leaves. Mainly White and Walker. Not a fan of Murray, Luka and KJ though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude has a great motor on defense (which is what we need) but can’t shoot worth (which is what we don’t need). He’s like 19 though so he can obviously improve and probably will seeing as we have the best shooting coach in the league and KJ seems to be a gym rat (a real one not like a IB one).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude has a great motor on defense (which is what we need) but can’t shoot worth (which is what we don’t need). He’s like 19 though so he can obviously improve and probably will seeing as we have the best shooting coach in the league and KJ seems to be a gym rat (a real one not like a IB one).
    Our shooters can't even shoot worth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another deranged sniffer thread. move along

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll bite. it was me. The blind love that some give KJ got the best of me and annoys me when they show lack of b-ball knowledge. I was wrong. I didn’t realize he has played a total of 12mins this season for SA spurs.

I hope he improves but I just don’t see him being a juggernaut like some do. He really was ok at UK but not impressive. He has played well in the g league but it’s the g league.

the spurs have some young players with potential if pop leaves. Mainly White and Walker. Not a fan of Murray, Luka and KJ though
    You can't go by that. UK brings in 4-5 blue chippers every year, and there's only one ball. Devin Booker scored 10ppg in his one year there. KAT scored 10.7 ppg and grabbed 6.7 rebs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KJ might contribute next year.
    His demeanor and body language on the bench seem ideal.
    It’s quite possible he’ll bring a good mix of defense and intangibles to be a contributor.
    Seems like a leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread wont age well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread wont age well
    It really won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back in the day I believe they would of labeled this a "gnsf" thread.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made this thread stating that other people in this forum stated that Keldon Johnson is a bum who won't make the league. I on the other hand emphatically disagreed. They said Keldon is a bum due to the fact that I said I think long term he'll be better than Brandon Clarke. Apparently on this site if you criticize Brandon Clarke it's the equivalent of saying Jordan was a bum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should just take a single Brandon Clarke thread, like the Kawhi thread.

People just don't get that pafto doesn't bat 1000, and that getting 80% if picks right makes them elite compared to others. Yes, other teams can find gold, but so far no other team has found a guy better than kawhi or Gino and Parker outside the early lottery.

Bad teams play young players because they got nothing else exciting to show. San Antonio is a bad team, they could go that route, most bad teams stay bad because players never develop. I guess the issue is glass half empty/half full. Stashing players may leave 1-4 wins on the table. Your comparing Clarke to poertle, Lyle's, Rudy etc, not Keldon anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could look at 95% of NBA players and find a "better" player that was drafted before them.

Don't understand why people think they are some sort of prophet when they do this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KJ iis an NBA player who will come off the bench for his whole career unless he develops a three point shot. Tbh you can say the same thing about every NBA player with the way the game is played today. I really wish the rules would change on defense or they move the line back a couple of feet, anything to make the game more interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KJ iis an NBA player who will come off the bench for his whole career unless he develops a three point shot. Tbh you can say the same thing about every NBA player with the way the game is played today. I really wish the rules would change on defense or they move the line back a couple of feet, anything to make the game more interesting.
    NBA wonders why viewership is waning, but continues to push rules that have turned it into a three-point shooting foulfest because in their minds "points=views"

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game today is much more interesting than years past. It promotes skill over size. Unfortunately, KJ has neither.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could look at 95% of NBA players and find a "better" player that was drafted before them.

Don't understand why people think they are some sort of prophet when they do this.
    This.
    Unless said poster called it in advance it's just hindsight 20/20.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game today is much more interesting than years past. It promotes skill over size. Unfortunately, KJ has neither.
    I'll take the old NBA when you had different players for different roles. Now if you could field a team completely with quick, lanky 6'6" 200lb players who can all shoot contested threes at 38% you could basically win the le. All teams are starting to play the same style, all coveting the same type of players. It's gotten kind of boring if you ask me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A great motor vs scrubs in the d-league and nba garbage time players means nothing right now. I think he’s got a chance tho.

Clarke playing really well for a playoff team as a role player. Clark > KJ now and likely later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take the old NBA when you had different players for different roles. Now if you could field a team completely with quick, lanky 6'6" 200lb players who can all shoot contested threes at 38% you could basically win the le. All teams are starting to play the same style, all coveting the same type of players. It's gotten kind of boring if you ask me.
    Really boring. Athletic guys have always been in the league. It’s all about the rules and therefore the coaching styles.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really boring. Athletic guys have always been in the league. It’s all about the rules and therefore the coaching styles.
    I'm fine with not having to watch unskilled stiifs who are in the court only because they're really big. A team full of 6'8" guys that can shoot? I'd love to watch that.

Thread Information