Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Funny thing, the last year I paid for an SI sub was back in 2010. From 2011 til about last summer, I received every issue every month. Dunno how the that slipped thru the cracks for so long.

Regardless, next to The Sporting News, SI is the greatest toilet mag for sports.
    Same. I haven't subscribed since the early 2000's. And have moved a couple of times since then. All of a sudden a few years ago, I started receiving them with my name on them. I checked all my cards to make sure I wasn't getting charged. Was getting them for 2+ years. Never figured out why. Most stayed untouched on the counter until the next one came. I probably only ever opened a handful of them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Funny thing, the last year I paid for an SI sub was back in 2010. From 2011 til about last summer, I received every issue every month. Dunno how the that slipped thru the cracks for so long.

Regardless, next to The Sporting News, SI is the greatest toilet mag for sports.
    Yup I've had the same thing happen

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Same. I haven't subscribed since the early 2000's. And have moved a couple of times since then. All of a sudden a few years ago, I started receiving them with my name on them. I checked all my cards to make sure I wasn't getting charged. Was getting them for 2+ years. Never figured out why. Most stayed untouched on the counter until the next one came. I probably only ever opened a handful of them.

Yeah, I don't check the mail but maybe once a week or once every two weeks and I just flipped through them while on the ter for the the fluff/fun monthlies like "They Said It" and "Sign of the Apocalypse" side bar stuff. They all ended up in the wicker basket next to the commode we put literature for ourselves and company. Would dump it every 3-6 months when the wife started ing about how heavy the wicker basket got when she was cleaning.

Thread Information