My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's ABC so take it for what it's worth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US trying to suck up to Taliban to allow them to keep a small force in Afghanistan (about 8k soldiers) to keep check on china and iran

how low have we gotten when we gotta bribe and beg taliban to allow us to stay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US trying to suck up to Taliban to allow them to keep a small force in Afghanistan (about 8k soldiers) to keep check on china and iran

how low have we gotten when we gotta bribe and beg taliban to allow us to stay
    Eventually you have to agree that you're not going to eradicate the entire Taliban government/culture. Some form of agreement with them on paper at least legitimizes the relationship and allows Trump to say he withdrew troops as promised after ending the war. Like other areas where we run mostly clandestine ops (Africa, for example, and South America is another), we will still have a "peace keeping force" and some "training troops" skull crushers rotating between government and private sector security roles.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Eventually you have to agree that you're not going to eradicate the entire Taliban government/culture. Some form of agreement with them on paper at least legitimizes the relationship and allows Trump to say he withdrew troops as promised after ending the war. Like other areas where we run mostly clandestine ops (Africa, for example, and South America is another), we will still have a "peace keeping force" and some "training troops" skull crushers rotating between government and private sector security roles.
    Afghanistan still undefeated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nm
    Last edited by Winehole23; 02-15-2020 at 10:25 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "Graveyard of Empires"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    were getting our asses kicked and waving d white fkag

its still not a given they will even allow us to leave some troops as
    china with their economic power on Pakistan and Afghanistan will have a say

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

18 years of USA military flatulent incompetence, with no sight in end. The business of the MIC is eternal wars for profit.

a mini-truce? truces with Muslims fighters are NEVER violated, work perfectly every time.

Colbert would cal it call it "truce-y-ness"
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-15-2020 at 12:09 PM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad we've come to our senses and decided that in some cases you should negotiate with terrorists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Militant Islam ok now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as USA has its military or mercenaries in Muslim countries, the Muslims will be attacking, and USA's slaughter of people in foreign countries will create an eternal supply of counter-attacking terrorists.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad we've come to our senses and decided that in some cases you should negotiate with terrorists.
    Yea, it's really the good guys vs. the terrorists, Lambert.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Militant Islam ok now
    You want to stay in Afghanistan, Blake?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & we need to be upfront about that fact, but, the old man won't be. He'll pull out, but, leave thousands of troops in there with the agreement that the terrorists will slack off a bit on their terrorism. 3 years ago old man Trump wouldn't a touched that deal with a ten foot pole. That old man woulda just brought air transport in and flown our children out. Every last one. But, (Mattis) & the other (know it alls) sat Trump down and told him the tale...this tale is a humdinger, God only know what it entails, but, he grounded the air transports and got in line with all the other Presidents who refused to bring our children home cept thru Dover, AFB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to stay in Afghanistan, Blake?
    Derp diversion tactic engaged

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp diversion tactic engaged
    So, you're mad that DMC agrees with your stance, and you don't want to let on.

Don't worry; you're still a cuckold. Nobody could think less of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simple derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep coping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without the ability to retain conquered lands, there's no such as winning a war.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Without the ability to retain conquered lands, there's no such as winning a war.
    True...Trump says being at Dover when the kids come off the plane inside that hangar is the worst thing he's ever seen including 9/11...mom & dad crawling all those caskets, the wailing & screaming...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should ally with the Taliban and let them invade and conquer China. That will cement our status, and the status of free market/free society capitalism as the clear #1 superpower for the next several hundred years at least.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & we need to be upfront about that fact, but, the old man won't be. He'll pull out, but, leave thousands of troops in there with the agreement that the terrorists will slack off a bit on their terrorism. 3 years ago old man Trump wouldn't a touched that deal with a ten foot pole. That old man woulda just brought air transport in and flown our children out. Every last one. But, (Mattis) & the other (know it alls) sat Trump down and told him the tale...this tale is a humdinger, God only know what it entails, but, he grounded the air transports and got in line with all the other Presidents who refused to bring our children home cept thru Dover, AFB.
    Would love to see the Taliban wreak havoc in mainland China.

Thread Information