Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He mentions in this clip of how Duncan would frustrate him with subtle insults and that he couldn't get to him when he would start running his mouth.

Go to 43:30.
    What's the little motion with his hands signify when he imitates Duncans saying "Nice try"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He mentions in this clip of how Duncan would frustrate him with subtle insults and that he couldn't get to him when he would start running his mouth.

Go to 43:30.

That was great. Thanks for posting it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is another aspect that made Timmy one of the GOATS. He was rarely phased, and you couldn't get into his head.

Shaq had a similar story in his autobiography about not being able to get in Timmy's head. Draymond Green also said he stopped talking trash to Timmy after realizing it didn't work. The guy was a machine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan: I've lost both my parents to cancer and have a bachelor's degree in psychology. I'm not about to be shaken by somebody saying a few mean words in a basketball game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan: I've lost both my parents to cancer and have a bachelor's degree in psychology. I'm not about to be shaken by somebody saying a few mean words in a basketball game.
    I think the degree in psychology is a very underrated aspect of Duncan's greatness as a leader

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the degree in psychology is a very underrated aspect of Duncan's greatness as a leader
    +1

Thread Information