Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You a sad little boy. Lol. The amount of effort and hate you have maybe he did mean something to you. Gotta love internet thugs
    Chucho is crusty AF, but I can't necessarily disagree with what he is saying. I'd like to think Kobe became a better person; but I think he was a megalomaniac at the end of the day.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posted Kobe hate the day he died. He's a piece of , probably the second biggest fraud athlete behind that white dude manipulating stupid black folk into thinking he's a civil rights martyr while he sells those same stupid black folk ugly sneakers marked up 5000% and manufactured by modern day slaves who have a ghastly mortality rate making those shoes for 1st world psuedo-victims.

Kobe was an unlikeable piece of his last 3-4 years in the league. NO ONE wanted to play with him. FACT. What changed? Just media narrative.

Objectively, at best, Kobe was an adulterer who was a massive to his team mates, beyond his obvious egomania.

Objectively, at worst he was a traitor, rapist, unlikeable prick that sank the most marketable NBA franchise for damn near a decade. He ran off the reason he is even considered a Top Ten Player instead of the fringe Top 50 Player he is like TMac and Vince Carter. He's a megalomaniac and selfish, hence he being the all time leader in bricks.

him. Sorry some dead dude's leaves a likeable flavor in your mouth. He's dead. Your position in life is no different with him alive or dead.
    glad some people haven't forgotten

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's "internet thug" about that?

Sorry a stranger's comments about someone you never met hurt your feelings. He's a piece of . You idolize him. You hate the fact I'm ting on a piece of trash you idolized. What am I missing here? Nothing.
    I say that because you’re saying stuff you would never say out in public to people who care about Kobe or to random people in general. I never said Kobe was perfect. He had flaws and made horrible mistakes that should never be forgottten. People up everyday whether it be stealing a candy bar or raping or killing somebody. Humans are not perfect and to be this critical and bash another mans death just because of mistakes he made before is kinda sad to me. I get it though he’s a basketball player and plus it’s Kobe who many people Hated to begin with but idk seems like many people were waiting for him to die before bashing the guy. If Kobe raped 100% then he deserved any punishment as any non famous person would get. But the way he died in such a tragic way with his daughter and other families is sad and for people to say “ oh well it’s fine he’s a rapist” is kinda lame to me. But do you bro. All love

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I say that because you’re saying stuff you would never say out in public to people who care about Kobe or to random people in general. I never said Kobe was perfect. He had flaws and made horrible mistakes that should never be forgottten. People up everyday whether it be stealing a candy bar or raping or killing somebody. Humans are not perfect and to be this critical and bash another mans death just because of mistakes he made before is kinda sad to me. I get it though he’s a basketball player and plus it’s Kobe who many people Hated to begin with but idk seems like many people were waiting for him to die before bashing the guy. If Kobe raped 100% then he deserved any punishment as any non famous person would get. But the way he died in such a tragic way with his daughter and other families is sad and for people to say “ oh well it’s fine he’s a rapist” is kinda lame to me. But do you bro. All love
    Kobe hurt him and his team. That pain still sits with him. It's more than a game to Chucho.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Since, it's not 2019 and we're just calling it what it is....
    If Jim died do you think the NBA does the same for him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's some underrated ethering up in here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I posted Kobe hate the day he died. He's a piece of , probably the second biggest fraud athlete behind that white dude manipulating stupid black folk into thinking he's a civil rights martyr while he sells those same stupid black folk ugly sneakers marked up 5000% and manufactured by modern day slaves who have a ghastly mortality rate making those shoes for 1st world psuedo-victims.

when i see like this on the world wide web, makes me wonder if we need doctors to be cruising sites looking for red flags. This guy strikes me as someone who would go to a rally where they are marching with tiki sticks on fire. Get yourself some help man, sounds like you need it.

Kobe was an unlikeable piece of his last 3-4 years in the league. NO ONE wanted to play with him. FACT. What changed? Just media narrative.

Objectively, at best, Kobe was an adulterer who was a massive to his team mates, beyond his obvious egomania.

Objectively, at worst he was a traitor, rapist, unlikeable prick that sank the most marketable NBA franchise for damn near a decade. He ran off the reason he is even considered a Top Ten Player instead of the fringe Top 50 Player he is like TMac and Vince Carter. He's a megalomaniac and selfish, hence he being the all time leader in bricks.

him. Sorry some dead dude's leaves a likeable flavor in your mouth. He's dead. Your position in life is no different with him alive or dead.
    when i see stuff like this post on the web, makes me wonder if we should have mental health professionals monitoring these sites for red flags. Chucho strikes me as someone who would do some dumb . Sounds like you need some help bud, you sound pretty ed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chucho is crusty AF, but I can't necessarily disagree with what he is saying. I'd like to think Kobe became a better person; but I think he was a megalomaniac at the end of the day.
    Oh he did

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've said the same in public.

Sorry, he was a rotten person when he was alive, he was a rotten person during the time people are having fond memories of him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when i see stuff like this post on the web, makes me wonder if we should have mental health professionals monitoring these sites for red flags. Chucho strikes me as someone who would do some dumb . Sounds like you need some help bud, you sound pretty ed up.
    You can't even post quotes properly. You're upset that I on someone you blow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe hurt him and his team. That pain still sits with him. It's more than a game to Chucho.
    Says the dude who spends all his time upstairs complaining and ing about everything Spurs. The pain is real with you, sweetie.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's some underrated ethering up in here.

Buncha suckers up in here being necrophialiacs with some dead dude's still in their mouths.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've said the same in public.

Sorry, he was a rotten person when he was alive, he was a rotten person during the time people are having fond memories of him.
    lmao. Get help

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can't even post quotes properly. You're upset that I on someone you blow.
    go get a health check up, or pull the trigger and advance society by ridding us of you, either way you win.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the dude who spends all his time upstairs complaining and ing about everything Spurs. The pain is real with you, sweetie.
    agreed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll get a statue of him in SA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jim. The only future HOF player with a tramp stamp in NBA history

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jim. The only future HOF player with a tramp stamp in NBA history
    Sorry, I don't know a Jim. It's unfortunate that the convo stalls here. Perhaps, that's what you want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're pissing on a dead man because he made baskets against your team. Your anger is duly noted though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I missed the dunk contest and the three-point shooting contest. Just watching the former now.

Dwight Howard in another dunk contest?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically, Dwyanne Wade was allowed to screw Aaron Gordon out of the crown.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the changes to the three-point contest. Bertans would've won if he went last. I think he needs that number to shoot for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically, Dwyanne Wade was allowed to screw Aaron Gordon out of the crown.

It could’ve been worse. He could’ve screwed Aaron Gordon out of being a boy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It could’ve been worse. He could’ve screwed Aaron Gordon out of being a boy.

Ahhh. You a fool lmao

Thread Information