Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these DECISIONS on attempting to sign Morris, getting ed, trading Bertans, signing Carroll ect were made MID JULY the draft a month BEFORE in June All the TEAM USA stuff took place Mid August to Pops embarrassing failure in SEPTEMBER.

So you're saying in the draft FRAUDAVICH was "absence" from Spurs Sports and Entertainment offices while he was scheming for things he would be doing in August?

Let me get this straight, sniffers like @CHINOOK and you think that in July when ERKLE was trying to get free agents and ing everything up beyond recognition Poop was in (where ?)the napa valley with a scroll scheming on how he could get all the A list NBA players to AVOID HIM and TEAM USA WORKOUTS LIKE THE PLAGUE in August?

I'm hearing you clear, During this season POOP chose to play washed vets like Belli ,Never gonna be's like Byrn, and sentencing Demarre Carroll to POOPUGERGATORY because in SEPTEMBER he was getting his pushed in in FIBBA compe ion?

Makes Sense for you SNIFFERS.

Keep with the in POOP we TRUST Myth Making

Timvp theorized as much regarding some discontent between Pop and the FO in his article. Where does he rank on your sniffer list?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drew, shut the up man.

Thread Information