Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some bull article on ESPN just said that Demar is expected to opt in to his contract next year. So I guess that's that.
    Was anyone expecting him to pass on $27 million?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No to the original question and no on the $27 million. Walker needs to be a priority because, as you've said, he's a future all-star. DDR ain't getting that check elsewhere.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depending on how his agent advise him, he has a higher chance to get a better long term in this upcoming off-season. Unless he believe he commands a higher value than the FAs in the next off season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youth Movement:
    DJ
    KJ
    White
    IV4
    Luka
    2020 Draft Pick
    Quindarry

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Whoever wrote that article has no idea what they are talking about. Demar is not staying LMAO.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever wrote that article has no idea what they are talking about. Demar is not staying LMAO.
    Are saying that you have inside information? I hope so because I have credible sources and heresy that says otherwise.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol walker fans

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depending on how his agent advise him, he has a higher chance to get a better long term in this upcoming off-season. Unless he believe he commands a higher value than the FAs in the next off season.
    Technically, he is still "prime" and could see this as his best chance at one last monster contract and opt out.

Let's hope so (assuming the Spurs aren't the ones stupid enough to give it to him).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White/Murray/Walker are the only reasons to be excited about the next 5 years of this team.

Should've traded both our "stars" for picks or young talent. a good return, we are going NO WHERE with these two "leading" the team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White/Murray/Walker are the only reasons to be excited about the next 5 years of this team.

Should've traded both our "stars" for picks or young talent. a good return, we are going NO WHERE with these two "leading" the team.
    If you like 2 of those players why even watch basketball. Traveling no handles no courtvision dumb as rocks. Hut if you like fast break dunks this crew is 4 u

Thread Information