Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes the SpursTalk Medical Team weighs in once again.
    I have eyes. Use yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I think it is easy to see Nephew ain't the best player in the NBA.

And the Spurs medical staff was right & he does have a degenerative quad that won't ever heal with "rest."

Oh, and the Spurs did have something to do with his success & growth as a player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers going to Clip

KY, Uncle, Morris finally got the Karma they deserve it’s going to be fun watch this team coached by DOC blow up next season. The cracks are all ready showing and the ship is going to sink next season got my popcorn and going to enjoy the show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, LeBrat had JR Smith guarding Durant b/c he didn’t want that smoke.

In any case, Harden gets gassed & he actually load manages on defense. Kawhi was guarding guys like Luka/Murray or scrambling on defense while being the main playmaker/rebounder.

LeBrat throws lobs for Davis rather than Zubac & rests on the worst offensive player. He’s playing like 30 minutes a night due to garbage compe ion where they win games while he drops 10 points.
    Murray: 22.6 Pts, 43.8% from 3, 44.7 FG%

Doncic: 31 Pts, 36.8% from 3, 50% FG

who the was he guarding?

gtfo with your dumbo takes. He had enough conditioning for 1 half, that's 20 minutes after that he was gassed. And he didn't guard . People used to call him the best perimeter defender of all time back in the day. His D fell off a cliff

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Murray: 22.6 Pts, 43.8% from 3, 44.7 FG%

Doncic: 31 Pts, 36.8% from 3, 50% FG

who the was he guarding?

gtfo with your dumbo takes. He had enough conditioning for 1 half, that's 20 minutes after that he was gassed. And he didn't guard . People used to call him the best perimeter defender of all time back in the day. His D fell off a cliff
    Dumbass, how many times do I have to point out that those es were begging for a screen whenever they saw Kawhi unless they were taking heat checks after some else lite the house on fire. Navigating screens requires more energy than playing weakside defense or ball hawking ala LeBrat/Butler but alas Zubac/Harrell aren’t exactly Davis/Bam on switches.

Anyway, congrats on finally defending the * le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbass, how many times do I have to point out that those es were begging for a screen whenever they saw Kawhi unless they were taking heat checks after some else lite the house on fire. Navigating screens requires more energy than playing weakside defense or ball hawking ala LeBrat/Butler but alas Zubac/Harrell aren’t exactly Davis/Bam on switches.

oh so a screen is your next excuse for him not locking down his match up? That creativity

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

man those screens by the Joker in this video are terrifying. He's absolutely not able to get around them

the mother er stumbles or just stops running after Murray period cause he's gassed

somebody please make a gif out of that screen by Jokic at 2:30 where Kawhi doesn't bother to close out Murray at all

then he says " we have to get smarter as a team"

He even does the Patty Mills classic, running by a defender with his hand up so it at least looks like he's closing out, at 2:55
    Last edited by RC_Drunkford; 09-18-2020 at 01:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have eyes. Use yours.
    He doesn't need CT scans. Doesn't need MRIs. He's the invisible seeing all knowing injury prognastacator offset formation.

Kwa def no longer the best player. 2017 was the peak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao well deserved boot from the playoffs for kawhi the con.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't need CT scans. Doesn't need MRIs. He's the invisible seeing all knowing injury prognastacator offset formation.

Kwa def no longer the best player. 2017 was the peak.
    Spurs doctors, the fact that he sought 8 opinions after the Spurs, his comical and now much criticized load management, his do ented limp in last year's playoffs, and my eyes seeing a gimp in his getup, smartass.

You can all the way off. I just brought the receipts.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

man those screens by the Joker in this video are terrifying. He's absolutely not able to get around them

the mother er stumbles or just stops running after Murray period cause he's gassed

somebody please make a gif out of that screen by Jokic at 2:30 where Kawhi doesn't bother to close out Murray at all

then he says " we have to get smarter as a team"

He even does the Patty Mills classic, running by a defender with his hand up so it at least looks like he's closing out, at 2:55
    Congratulations on digging the crates for the same cherry picked Gm 7 clips where he had no legs to hit a midrange shot let alone chase Murray after the entire team quit. They only played one game so I’m pretty sure that was the whole story of the entire postseason.

If he was looking lively when he had the ball but was loafing around on defense or turned into a potato for the duration of a series like ‘11 LeBrat then it would be one thing but I digress.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    oh so a screen is your next excuse for him not locking down his match up? That creativity
    Remind me how all-world Timmay locked down Dirt (his opposite matchup) when he was clubbing Bowen/Finley like a baby seal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remind me how all-world Timmay locked down Dirt (his opposite matchup) when he was clubbing Bowen/Finley like a baby seal.
    you keep making up excuses every hour

Timmy never ran out of gas after 1 half

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    you keep making up excuses every hour

Timmy never ran out of gas after 1 half
    Yeah, PEAK Tiny Tim simply just got outplayed by a better player in TOSB Malone (aka GOAT PF) for 4 straight games....no shame in that tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate to say it (Jk) But Kawhi is nowhere near the top.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, PEAK Tiny Tim simply just got outplayed by a better player in TOSB Malone (aka GOAT PF) for 4 straight games....no shame in that tbh.
    2004 series was hard to watch. After the first 2 games everything fell apart..

Still that 0.4 BS bothers me though..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate to say it (Jk) But Kawhi is nowhere near the top.
    You're right, and it's okay to say it. Knee looks gradually breaking down.

OTOH they were up 19 in mid 3rd qtr of what would have been a closeout and advance to WCFs. So obviously he is still among the top.
    I say that because in
    todays NBA one doesn't have to be super good to be in the top 10.

Buy ya i think it's downhill from here on out for him. Could end up being a great 2nd or 3rd option on another team. But barring some shenannigans this Clippers team is on its deathbed as far as Championship asperations. If Paul George astounds and grown some playoff greatness that will be stunning next year.

Or if Kwa finds some unheard of medical procedure or trip to Germany for Kombe treatment. And even then, seems like his degen knee condition there is no cure.
    He so should have stayed with Toronto for this past season. If he repeated (2019 - 2020) he could have never sniffed the playoffs again and his legacy would have been talked about with all the past top players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hall of Fame Tim Duncan won 5 championships in a 15 year period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you willing to bet getting pinked?
    Bet is that the Clips don't win it all next season or I get pinked if they do? That's probably a safe bet on my part tbh but meh, don't really care if they win or not. They have two playoff chokers leading their team, its hard to see them winning the championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn boy you're salty keep making up stuff in your delusional mind

Malone 10PPG 8 Rebs 2 AST 0.2 BLK on 44.2% FG

Duncan 20.7 PPG 12.2 Rebs 3.3 AST 1.7 BLK on 47.3% FG

keep dreaming

Your boy Kovid Klaw got outplayed by Jamal Murray.

B-b-b-b-b-but they were setting screens

you keep taking more Ls than the Clippers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many rings Karl Malone got you dumbass?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kachoke gave up after just one screen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. That play says a lot.