Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs help build the perfect monster and lost control of it. The dynasty could have gone for another 7 years if we didn't lose him. Watched a little of the All-Star game and there wasn't a player I would choose over Kiwi, only Giannis is close. It sucks because he was already in place Timmay's heir.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it’s been obvious since at least 2017. delusional sniffers have been trying to convince everyone else otherwise for years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he is. He's been the best player in the world since 2017.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s been that for a while. By the way I loved how compe ive that game was. I only half intended to watch it but I am glad to have tuned in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It still hurts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it’s been obvious since at least 2017. delusional sniffers have been trying to convince everyone else otherwise for years
    everybody knows it ... its just delusional to think we could have kept him in SA ... the guy wanted to leave

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If it's true Spurs tried to land Paul George and failed than they also lost Kawhi to. I think if that trade had been successful Leonard would still be a San Antonio Spur. Spurs made no big moves to convince Kawhi to stay. Clippers did it without even having him signed.

I am over it but the guy just wanted out, it happens. Spurs should have did whatever it took to make him happy as long as it was within reason.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's true Spurs tried to land Paul George and failed than they also lost Kawhi to. I think if that trade had been successful Leonard would still be a San Antonio Spur. Spurs made no big moves to convince Kawhi to stay. Clippers did it without even having him signed.

I am over it but the guy just wanted out, it happens. Spurs should have did whatever it took to make him happy as long as it was within reason.
    PATFO sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he wanted to go back home...

Fine I don’t fault him for that it’s completely understandable...but the way he went about this whole fiasco is why this guy deserves the disdain he gets from Spurs fans...but I’m sure this has been discussed to death already...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi didn't look like a finisher at the end at all, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is is. And Buford drafted White and Murray going forward. It would have been a joy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welcome to 2017

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think all he wanted was decent help and a coach with a LOB mindset. but PATFO couldn't get it done. Sure he would have liked to go home but I think he would have chose winning over that.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Closest to Jordan, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would be in China ballin if a lot of other teams drafted him. Not saying Spurs made him, but they helped him grow, allowed him to develop in a winning culture, and strapped a superstar rocket to his name remember “the big one”. He couldn’t handle sharing the spotlight with Bryn Curry, he had to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he wanted to go back home...

Fine I don’t fault him for that it’s completely understandable...but the way he went about this whole fiasco is why this guy deserves the disdain he gets from Spurs fans...but I’m sure this has been discussed to death already...
    Agreed. I’m good if he wanted to go home. But don’t sit out an entire season when you’re healthy and getting paid to play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think all he wanted was decent help and a coach with a LOB mindset. but PATFO couldn't get it done. Sure he would have liked to go home but I think he would have chose winning over that.
    Doubt it, he just won with Raptors and he bolted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it, he just won with Raptors and he bolted
    Yup. He was always going to LA. No matter what. He’s young and rich and wanted to go home. That doesn’t bother me at all. But I wish he was more professional in how he left. But with the horrible spurs FO, maybe he couldn’t just tell them straight up and had to do unconventional things to break through

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that piece of malingering treasonous got

wgaf - this is a SPURS forum

go suck elsewhere

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B-b-but tendinopathy... -- spurstalk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B-b-but tendinopathy... -- spurstalk
    it's win win. If he has it, his life sucks and we love it, if he doesn't have it i means he lied much more than the official narrative

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If the Spurs moved to LA I definitely believe he would still be a Spur. You can’t be that stupid. Toronto gave him the world and he still left. At best Spurs could have gotten him to play out his contract but he would have still left once he was an FA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is is. And Buford drafted White and Murray going forward. It would have been a joy.
    Why? White and Murray suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was NOT one damn thing the Spurs could do to keep him.. Nephew faked a knee injury and packed his bags..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Leonard with a passion now. But only because i loved him so much on the Spurs and was ready for him to be the next DROB, Timmy. I'm sure everyone was. 2017 confirmed it for me, i knew he was the best player in the NBA that year.
    We are 2017 Champs if he doesn't go down, no doubt in my mind. "Horrible" roster and all, we beat the Warriors. We played them well all year including that 30pt smack down @ Golden State to start the regular season.

But the whole "hiding" in New York and not being on the bench while recovering and seemingly not even trying to come back to play in the playoffs really showed how big of a pussy he was. AD at least continued to play. This fool didn't. He was plenty ready to play, he just didn't want to. The whole situation truly sucked.

Thread Information