My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems to have gotten lost with the impeachment, Corona Virus, and transgenders winning races.

They've done pretty major damage so several African countries and now have supposedly made it to China.

China says not to worry.

But this seems like a pretty big deal.

And in before Boutons mentions BigAg being happy to sell more poison to human farmers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apocalypse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Revelation 9

New King James Version (NKJV)

Fifth Trumpet: The Locusts from the Bottomless Pit

9 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the [a]bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And [b]they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is [c]Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name [d]Apollyon.

12 One woe is past. Behold, still two more woes are coming after these things.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Jesus make you a cuckold, Pastor Blake?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Jesus make you a cuckold, Pastor Blake?
    it's hilarious how he thinks trying to use the bible against others is a sure fire tactic to keep in his back pocket. blaKKKe is pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, druggy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever, got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are fears that the locusts - already in the hundreds of billions - will multiply further.

The FAO says the insects are breeding so fast that numbers could grow 500 times by June.
    Serious question though...shouldn't they (people) be eating the locusts at least?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question though...shouldn't they (people) be eating the locusts at least?
    They probably will before it's over. It will be eat them or starve. This could kill millions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They probably will before it's over. It will be eat them or starve. This could kill millions.
    A black guy walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says, "Wow, where'd you get that thing?"
    The parrot squawks, "Over in Africa. There's millions of them".
    (no racist)

Thread Information