Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get it. I'm just saying, let's not pretend this is going to do something for them.

Either way, they'd still be viewed as a mix of a laughing stock and irrelevant outpost.
    True story. But I hope DeMarre eventually reveals the details of the real story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real kicker here is instead of Morris getting paid more to waste away in New York, he will be playing with Nephew to contend for a ing championship while we lost Bertans and are paying Carroll not to play for us.
    This whole season (and preseason) has been a Master Class (taught by PATFO) in the art of the Cluster with Pop as Master Cluster er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This whole season (and preseason) has been a Master Class (taught by PATFO) in the art of the Cluster with Pop as Master Cluster er.
    You can re-enroll for the Ph.D. Class next season. I can sense it; the Old Asshole is gonna come back.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    carroll gonna drop 20 points on the spurs when they play the rockets next?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta respect Morey for closing deals. Guy treats players like tokens, but guys still sign there every year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    carroll gonna drop 20 points on the spurs when they play the rockets next?
    That would be just deserts!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    insanely idiotic move now especially.
    Can't wait for this summer when they give DePression a Gasol contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is like when the dad gives his multi-million business that he build from the ground-up to his son and the business goes belly up in a few years.

What a ing mess of an organization. Who's the re with the steering wheel?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Itshappening.gif

Seriously though, when was the last time PATFO made a good move. Gotta be like 3 seasons now of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s likely he pulled a lowkey Stephen Jackson in practice somehow. Probably was astounded at why Brent Forms was getting so many minutes and didn’t want to be part of the show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

.They RECRUITED ERKLE here from Detroit, and what a dumpster fire that culture and specifically the Front office has been for decades.
    it's hard being GM when ownership demands you reach the playoffs without going over the cap. I don't doubt wright is not the best GM but the ownership has been cheap for a long long time and it's not going to be great time going forward. Hence wright doing desperate thing that backfire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This FO sucks. Been calling it for years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly if we weren’t going to play him this was the right thing to do, I’m glad it didn’t end as ugly as it could have on either side. We’ll see if he actually has anything left in the tank, although that wouldn’t explain if he just didn’t understand the system. Either way it’s another loss for Brian Wright who’s arguably best move (freeing cap space and signing Marcus Morris) miserably backfired on him. That one wasn’t his fault but he is responsible for other mistakes such as shipping Kawhi Leonard to a team who ended up winning the championship, when he could have gotten back Brandon Ingram in return instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing joke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly if we weren’t going to play him this was the right thing to do, I’m glad it didn’t end as ugly as it could have on either side. We’ll see if he actually has anything left in the tank, although that wouldn’t explain if he just didn’t understand the system. Either way it’s another loss for Brian Wright who’s arguably best move (freeing cap space and signing Marcus Morris) miserably backfired on him. That one wasn’t his fault but he is responsible for other mistakes such as shipping Kawhi Leonard to a team who ended up winning the championship, when he could have gotten back Brandon Ingram in return instead.
    For the millionth time, the GM position in the Spurs is merely a secretary position for Popovich who actually pulls the strings. How long have you been a Spurs fan?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This FO sucks. Been calling it for years.
    Yeah they have been bad but like you always do if they turn it around you're just going to lie and say "I never said that"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they have been bad but like you always do if they turn it around you're just going to lie and say "I never said that"
    Will you quit following me around? It's almost getting creepy. Ironic that you do though considering you always forget what I say and attribute other's takes to me all the time.

And, no, they're not turning it around until the old man leaves. That IS something I've been saying for a long time and, if they do when he's gone, I would still have been right. So, no, off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah - I am very skeptical of Wright. His background and what little we know of his vision/ability so far is underwhelming. Beyond that, someone with such little pedigree being pegged to take the most successful franchise in the nba the last 20+ years into uncharted territory is definitely eyebrow raising.

Hoping for the best. He’s obviously hamstringed some by Pop/RC and hard to pin anything directly to him but man, this is such a damn critical juncture and I really hope he’s the right man for the job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe we can sign another guard?
    Spurs have a tough time getting and retaining forwards. Losing 3 in season has to be some sort of record, even by Spurs standards.

I wish Presti was still in our FO. He's sharp. Even when it looks like he's made a mess, he recovers and it looks like a great plan. Sean Marks would've been worth keeping, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this mean Tank-a-thon 2020 is on?!?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drunk senile poop cauterizing his mistake.
    He needs to step down. I wonder how the Holts feel about poop pissing away their $ with NOTHING to show for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drunk senile poop cauterizing his mistake.
    He needs to step down. I wonder how the Holts feel about poop pissing away their $ with NOTHING to show for it.
    They still paying Gasol?

Edit: THEY ARE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta hope for something like all of 2021-2022 and half of 2020-2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta hope for something like all of 2021-2022 and half of 2020-2021.
    Is that allowed? Seems to be some confusion on whether or not you can do that. Looks like the cap hit will be all 3 years meaning that is not allowed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the millionth time, the GM position in the Spurs is merely a secretary position for Popovich who actually pulls the strings. How long have you been a Spurs fan?
    I don't keep close enough tabs, and I doubt you do, either, but are the guys who want to blame Brian Wright all Pop slurpers? Very transparent deflection tactic...

Thread Information