Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not pouty.

Just asking how Bernie's going to win.

What's your Bernie path to victory?

I'm just of the mind that the OP is a more serious issue than you might think
    System Chump scared of Commie Cuck.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No brain Bernie was praising Cuba on 60 minutes last night. He has a history of praising failed states that have implemented his failed ideology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    non-issue

trump is 100 times worse - so all is fair game now!

thanks, cult!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No brain Bernie was praising Cuba on 60 minutes last night. He has a history of praising failed states that have implemented his failed ideology.
    that's because he's a weak ing loser like most here on ST. ideologies for ty weak spineless assholes who crave power because they're such weak pussies. bernie and all his commie supporters!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matthews was right, Bernie is an old 60's marxist who still thinks he was right all along.

Bernie bros "He never changes his opinion, so admirable "

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Connecting Bernie with USSR is part of the strategy of the Repug slander that Bernie is a Soviet-style Communist.

total bull , which is all the Repugs have.

and ST Trash supporters eat that bull down with gusto every day.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Connecting Bernie with USSR is part of the strategy of the Repug slander that Bernie is a Soviet-style Communist.

total bull , which is all the Repugs have.

and ST Trash supporters eat that bull down with gusto every day.
    Bull works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember how casually you brushed off uranium one bull last time as just being part of the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember how casually you brushed off uranium one bull last time as just being part of the game
    That was bull and went nowhere IMO. I said the email issue had legs and I think I was right.

Even though it was bull .

It's not whether I believe the bull . It's how many other people believe the bull and how the candidate deals with the bull . A lot of people are going to believe a lot of bull about Bernie and I don't think he's going to deal with it well. Shoot the messenger if it makes you feel better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but bull works!

didnt stop you then from arguing the facts of U1 and trying to correct the record instead of just throwing up your hands and saying "well trump is going to spew the bull and its going to work because rubes"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but bull works!

didnt stop you then from arguing the facts of it instead of just throwing up your hands and say "well trump is going to spew the bull and its going to work"
    I thought the campaign handled Uranium One well enough. Emails less so.

And Trump did spew enough bull that it worked. It's tough.

Bernie and his supporters are coming off as really arrogant today. Most can't even recognize it was a mistake to say what he said.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was going over WELL today. Literacy program? Really? One (not so) funny story came out about my co-worker's father's horse dying. He goes to the police to report it - returns with the policeman and finds half of the horse gone (the neighbors had come and carved off all the meat). The cop reprimands the father saying he should have secured the horse. Father shrugs saying he reported it.

Another co-worker returned from 5 week trip to Cuba. Meat is outlawed - unless, of course, if you have money and contacts.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was going over WELL today. Literacy program? Really? One (not so) funny story came out about my co-worker's father's horse dying. He goes to the police to report it - returns with the policeman and finds half of the horse gone (the neighbors had come and carved off all the meat). The cop reprimands the father saying he should have secured the horse. Father shrugs saying he reported it.

Another co-worker returned from 5 week trip to Cuba. Meat is outlawed - unless, of course, if you have money and contacts.
    Cool story bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF just happened here?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF just happened here?
    Commies ate a horse I think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the campaign handled Uranium One well enough. Emails less so.

And Trump did spew enough bull that it worked. It's tough.

Bernie and his supporters are coming off as really arrogant today. Most can't even recognize it was a mistake to say what he said.
    Sure , it was a mistake. Time will tell how consequential or not. DJT brazened his way through much worse, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure , it was a mistake. Time will tell how consequential or not. DJT brazened hisbway through much worse, tbh.
    Weird reply. Are you giving Bernie the pass Trump's supporters give him or are you saying nothing matters anymore? Or something else?

I personally wouldn't apply the Trump standard to anyone else. I don't think it works but I may be wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure , it was a mistake. Time will tell how consequential or not. DJT brazened his way through much worse, tbh.
    Will Bernie's supporters follow Trump's base in not holding him accountable for beliefs he's espoused over and over through the course of decades?

If so, and it's all relative, why's Bernie better than Trump?

Edit: CD made the same point ....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF just happened here?
    Asians are into some weird is what happened here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird reply. Are you giving Bernie the pass Trump's supporters give him or are you saying nothing matters anymore? Or something else?
    I don't think there's any thing weird about saying time will tell how significant any particular gaffe is 8.5 months before the election.

Obviously I don't give Bernie a pass, I think he goofed.

I also think it's not such a big deal, but, we'll see.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I personally wouldn't apply the Trump standard to anyone else. I don't think it works but I may be wrong.
    That’s exactly what they’re doing.

I have even seen that Obama video at least 5 times in less than an hour now. Lol

The list is growing. But Trump but Obama!

No room for taking responsibility at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s exactly what they’re doing.

I have even seen that Obama video at least 5 times in less than an hour now. Lol

The list is growing. But Trump but Obama!

No room for taking responsibility at all.
    Meh. On the other hand you have the Trump party candidate fawning over dictators like Un, and MBS.

'Why shouldn't I like him?' Trump piled praise on Kim Jong Un in his first interview since their summit collapsed
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...it-2019-3?op=1

Why should I care about what Sanders has to say in 1988 (or whenever)?

Whataboutism good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Catastrophizing, always common in this forum, gets even more so in election years.

Mostly goes to wishcasting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gaffe is 8.5 months before the election.

Obviously I don't give Bernie a pass, I think he goofed.
    This is not a gaffe. This is a Bernie position that he truly believes in. He didn't slip and say something nice about Cuba because it slipped.

You say you dont give him a pass yet you do by saying this was a "gaffe 8 months before an election." We call that making up excuses for a deficiency of taking responsibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Bernie's supporters follow Trump's base in not holding him accountable for beliefs he's espoused over and over through the course of decades?

If so, and it's all relative, why's Bernie better than Trump?

Edit: CD made the same point ....
    really seems like you're comparing trump supporters to bernie supporters, and not really trump to bernie. bernie would be "better" than trump because of policy (provided you agree with them, of course).

i dont usually decide which politician i like more than another based on how brazen their supporters are

Thread Information