Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Anybody ever feel trapped in their sleep/dreams before? Back in freshmen year of college I had several nights where I felt awake and was sure that I was awake, but I couldn’t physically open my eyes, like some kind of sleep paralysis. I wasn’t having nightmares—at least that’s not what it felt like at the time—but I just couldn’t break out of it. Never had it before or since then so I attribute it to on and off use of x at the time (although it happened many nights I didn’t even take it). Nevertheless, it was just a helpless feeling.

Other than that, I always had nightmaresabout tornadoes when I was a kid, although I don’t live in the Midwest and I’ve only seen two in my life (one as an adult back in 2008, the other was that random downtown Miami hurricane in the mid 90s), and neither affected me. I don’t have dreams anymore...at least none that I ever recall the next morning

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I've had a ton of tornado nightmares, especially my first year going to UNT knowing that Denton was more prime tornado alley than San Antonio and around this time of year knowing that spring/tornado season was coming soon.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Last night I had another nested dream around the crack of dawn. But this one wasn't so nice. This time it was me back at home as a teenager and I accidentally set the microwave on fire and blew it out. Then argued with family for awhile and went to sleep. In the nested dream, the microwave kept burning and then the house started crumbling and I knew it was a tornado so I ran to the central bathroom and curled up for dear life, then I woke up from the nested dream, and shortly woke up from the actual dream.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    For a while, I was taking Galantamine right before I went to sleep and was able to have lucid dreams pretty consistently. Could also have OBE from time to time. It actually works best if you wait until you wake up in the middle of the night and then take it. Because if you’re awake and it kicks in (takes about 20 minutes), it can be hard to fall asleep. Problem is that you quickly build up a tolerance to it. I’d forgotten about it until this thread. Might order some again. I’d recommend it if you’re interested in that kind of thing. It’s also not bad to take during the day. Puts you in a good mood pretty quickly. But again, the tolerance build up means you have to quit for a while.
    I had to look up Galantamine, tbh...says it’s for dementia🤨

I admittedly take Zolpidem every night which has been a wonder drug for me since I’m a life-long insomniac. The only prescription that ever gave me crazy lucid dreams was when I had to take Mefloquine for anti-malarial prophylaxis in Afghanistan. You only had to take it once a week but holy those were some ed up dreams

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    From bath & bodyworks to lowes is a bit of an improvement, tbh. If only you went from a morbidly obese woman to a regular fat woman too
    lol, would never work retail... such a dumb played out schtick, but...

think about it

if you're a guy working at bath and body works, what is the demographic that shops there...? um hmm. So you get hot girls coming up to you asking questions, maybe you get some numbers and get laid pretty frequently actually.

at lowe's/home depot?

you get sweaty mexican dudes asking you to lift stuff to their truck

now

tell me which one, hypothetically, would be the superior job?

TBH.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    at lowe's/home depot?

you get sweaty mexican dudes asking you to lift stuff to your truck.
    FIFY

Maybe things have changed since I’ve only been stateside for 8-9 months total since 2014, but it’s common knowledge that illegals would hang out in front of Home Depot/Lowe’s and U-Haul dealerships en masse looking for work.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I had to look up Galantamine, tbh...says it’s for dementia廊

I admittedly take Zolpidem every night which has been a wonder drug for me since I’m a life-long insomniac. The only prescription that ever gave me crazy lucid dreams was when I had to take Mefloquine for anti-malarial prophylaxis in Afghanistan. You only had to take it once a week but holy those were some ed up dreams
    Didn’t know that about Galantamine. It’s also mentioned as part of a drug combo for lucid dreams. But I found it was enough on its own for me. But it doesn’t sound anything as powerful as what you were taking.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Tbh Andy you doxxed yourself, nobody believes ya

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Tbh Andy you doxxed yourself, nobody believes ya
    post pics or you're lying

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    FIFY

Maybe things have changed since I’ve only been stateside for 8-9 months total since 2014, but it’s common knowledge that illegals would hang out in front of Home Depot/Lowe’s and U-Haul dealerships en masse looking for work.
    What made you want to move from the great USA to the Eastern Bloc of Europe?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    FIFY

It’s not as bad as it used to be in a better economy but they still do.

I was in Home Depot buying boxes for a move and some be@ner in the parking lot asked if he could help me carry the boxes for money.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    you put your name out there andy, i dont really got to post them even if you deleted that slave photo

internet never forgets, though

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    What made you want to move from the great USA to the Eastern Bloc of Europe?
    Nice paycheck and I love the job

Thread Information