5 41.67%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Slob certifies his gotry.
    Didn't even call it.
    I actually did call it, and I ain't trying this hard.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Next person to say he called it is a certified got.
    I didn’t say anything, I just copypasta’d a quote. You, on the other hand, very clearly typed out the following:
    I actually did call it
    Hi got!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I didn’t say anything, I just copypasta’d a quote. You, on the other hand, very clearly typed out the following:

Hi got!
    I gots mad loopholes, bruh

Okay, slob.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I gots mad loopholes, bruh

Okay, slob.
    I quoted you directly, Derp. You’re lashing out over your own stupidity, when you really should just suck it up and hold this L.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I quoted you directly, Derp. You’re lashing out over your own stupidity, when you really should just suck it up and hold this L.

You might as well make that up; you're making everything else up.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I actually did call it

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    +1

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    You were the next person, dip .

Quoting myself doesn't count, even if I have done it forty times

Stupid ing slob

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You were the next person, dip .

Quoting myself doesn't count, even if I have done it forty times

Stupid ing slob
    Reply to the post that made me the next person to call it. Go there, click the “reply with quote” button, and show everyone that I was next to call it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Reply to the post that made me the next person to call it. Go there, click the “reply with quote” button, and show everyone that I was next to call it.
    Don't be a re .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    your capitulation is duly noted, certified got.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    your capitulation is duly noted, certified got.
    Keep comforting yourself.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

Does anyone else got the feeling, from this interview, that Brady really wants to prove he can win without Belichick?

One thing I will say, he really made two great choices with, 1, selecting the team to go to, and, 2, the moment he chose to leave the Pats.

1) Tampa was one of those teams with a lot of talent on both sides of the ball that you just knew were right in the brink of pulling all together, but unlike a team like the Cowboys, who got all they previous hype and then got called out for underperforming, nobody gave a about the Bucs. So now, if the Bucs play to their capacities, Brady will get all the credit. "They were a losing team last season and now they are a contender thanks to Brady" will be the most heard phrase next season.

2) Pats are royally ed. They lost a lot of talent during the offseason and they weren't particularly stacked to begin with; but the worst part is the don't have any money to sign anyone. If there was ever a moment to abandon ship it was now. If Belichick manages to make the playoffs with the talent they will have, he is a God.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Looking Good Mono. Glad to have you aboard.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If Belichick manages to make the playoffs with the talent they will have, he is stupid and will over the franchise for many years
    fify

remember, 7 teams get in the playoffs on each side now. so.... 9-7 teams are now more likely than not to get a wild card birth.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Does anyone else got the feeling, from this interview, that Brady really wants to prove he can win without Belichick?

One thing I will say, he really made two great choices with, 1, selecting the team to go to, and, 2, the moment he chose to leave the Pats.

1) Tampa was one of those teams with a lot of talent on both sides of the ball that you just knew were right in the brink of pulling all together, but unlike a team like the Cowboys, who got all they previous hype and then got called out for underperforming, nobody gave a about the Bucs. So now, if the Bucs play to their capacities, Brady will get all the credit. "They were a losing team last season and now they are a contender thanks to Brady" will be the most heard phrase next season.

2) Pats are royally ed. They lost a lot of talent during the offseason and they weren't particularly stacked to begin with; but the worst part is the don't have any money to sign anyone. If there was ever a moment to abandon ship it was now. If Belichick manages to make the playoffs with the talent they will have, he is a God.
    Well, there's a lot of talk about how Brady didn't have the weapons. And maybe that was really the biggest factor even if Brady has lost some ability to throw downfield. He's a system QB at the end of the day. If the system doesn't have enough pieces, he doesn't shine so much.

I agree that he's positioned to take more credit than is arguably his to be had. He's made a career of that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Talent on both sides of the ball???? TB has a couple of good WR and a couple of decent DL. But other than that, they were bad. "On the bring of pulling it all together" is a gross overstatement.

Post Count
    remember det time mono correctly predicted tom brady to tampa?

you called it you

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    remember det time mono correctly predicted tom brady to tampa?

you called it you
    Transcript shows I called it and you didn't, slob.
    Classic.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Derp lashing out after taking the L poor fella

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I called it. You didn't, slob.
    Dem da facts.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I actually did call it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Slob losing on transcript every which way.

Thread Information