5 41.67%
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He's not going anywhere. Just like Brees.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i dont really buy the raiders rumors tbh. theres no chance they outright release carr or just dump him off for scraps. he's still a capable starter.

there have been reports that teams are going to be inquiring about carr during the combine... if they get the haul they are looking for, then i would call them favorites for brady. theres no chance gruden goes into a season with a rookie qb. but i dont think this happens because i'm not certain teams are going to offer enough to pry carr off the raiders

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He's not going anywhere. Just like Brees.
    Pretty much. There's really nowhere for him to go unlike Manning where Denver had all the other pieces in place.

There's also no #1 draft pick looking over TBs shoulder in NE

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    should go to the Giants to pair with the GOAT offensive coordinator IMO

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Patriots

But

I wouldn't mind him on the Cowboys for a year to give us an excuse to jettison Dak for a 1st and 2nd round pick next year and then trade the farm of next year's picks to draft Trevor Lawrence next year while still being a contender in 2020.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    should go to the Giants to pair with the GOAT offensive coordinator IMO
    Would be a good fit, those big ol’ butt ing blueberries are a key part of the TB12 diet.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Patriots

But

I wouldn't mind him on the Cowboys for a year to give us an excuse to jettison Dak for a 1st and 2nd round pick next year and then trade the farm of next year's picks to draft Trevor Lawrence next year while still being a contender in 2020.
    Nobody is giving a first for dak

Chargers would.
    But they long for Tom.

'Slob where are you with Brady at this juncture?
    You've had solid Pattycake takes the whole season.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The only team that might give a first for Dak already has him

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I don't see him leaving pats, tbh. He either retires, signs up for another run at sb or gets one last big paycheck that the pats openly are willing to offer.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    what if it's a 2021 first?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    A new anniversary's version in the theater or something?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Patriots will retain Brady, be 13-3 and win the Super Bowl next year and people will look back at now and Romo's comments from the ans playoff loss and laugh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Patriots will retain Brady, be 13-3 and win the Super Bowl next year and people will look back at now and Romo's comments from the ans playoff loss and laugh.
    Not with that schedule. Patriots play the NFC West in 2020

So it will need to be a 2-year commitment for one last le run. On the other hand the AFC is going thru a transition and if not for Fitzpatrick..... the Patriots likely would have been in the recent Super Bowl

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

So it will need to be a 2-year commitment for one last le run. On the other hand the AFC is going thru a transition and if not for Fitzpatrick..... the Patriots likely would have been in the recent Super Bowl
    Even if they got to play the Chiefs in New England I don’t see them getting past them in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Even if they got to play the Chiefs in New England I don’t see them getting past them in the playoffs.
    Chiefs would have spotted you double digits like they did everyone else. I doubt Bill would have blown that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

they play in Seattle but host SF, play at the Rams who are declining. Play at KC, at SD, at Houston, and host Denver, Vegas and Baltimore. The other 6 games are in the cakey division again. But when's the last time they have gone a perfect 6-0 in the division? I don't remember. They almost always go 5-1 with a loss to Miami.

A lot of possible losses there but I like them winning their home games again. Maybe lose against SF and at Seattle and at KC. But they tend to own Houston and Baltimore is at home this time.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    they play in Seattle but host SF, play at the Rams who are declining. Play at KC, at SD, at Houston, and host Denver, Vegas and Baltimore. The other 6 games are in the cakey division again. But when's the last time they have gone a perfect 6-0 in the division? I don't remember. They almost always go 5-1 with a loss to Miami.

A lot of possible losses there but I like them winning their home games again. Maybe lose against SF and at Seattle and at KC. But they tend to own Houston and Baltimore is at home this time.
    I agree. But I expect the Rams and Cardinals to both improve in 2020. Which is why I (as 49er fan) support the hypothetical playoff change which weakens the benefits of the #2 seed

Early prediction: Saints/Chiefs are #1 seeds because they are in the weakest divisions

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree. But I expect the Rams and Cardinals to both improve in 2020. Which is why I (as 49er fan) support the hypothetical playoff change which weakens the benefits of the #2 seed

Early prediction: Saints/Chiefs are #1 seeds because they are in the weakest divisions
    you mean having 7 teams on each side in the playoffs? so only the #1 seed gets a bye? I could dig that.

also that would mean a more NBA-style stacked opening playoff weekend with tripleheaders. Bring it on.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also, the AFC East is still by far the weakest division, which is why the Patriots will win the division going away regardless of how many non-division games they lose next year.

The Bills have all the makings of a one-and-done team. Dumb coach, bad QB, mediocre roster that overachieved because of a piss-easy schedule in 2019 and a ton of nail-biters that went their way at the end. History says they won't be nearly so lucky next year. They go 6-10 or worse next year. They're like the Jags from 17 to 18 except with a worse defense.

The Jets have a somewhat better QB but his arm strength is well below average, then again they were 7-4 with him at QB last year and they do have Bell and a moderately decent defense. Oline and receivers mostly still suck. They're probably the greatest chance to take down the Pats, but they'll still probably be around 8-8ish.

The Dolphins are obviously bad and even though they finished the year mediocre and not hilariously bad like they were the first half of last year... they're still the Dolphins and they'll struggle to win more than 6-7 games.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Chiefs would have spotted you double digits like they did everyone else. I doubt Bill would have blown that.
    Bill did blow that vs the Chiefs on the previous season though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bill did blow that vs the Chiefs on the previous season though.
    and then the refs and the coin tossers gave it back to him

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brady in Tampa Bay is intriguing tbh. And Bill trying to fix Jameis would be incredible entertainment.

That sounds like a great idea for a sit com. Call it, "Oh Jameis".
    Hard Knocks would have record viewing if they were in NE for that.

Thread Information