Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5. Doe v. The Trump Corporation Class Action

A group of anonymous plaintiffs have filed a class action against the Trump family and their business, alleging that the Trumps used their brand to scam investors into paying for worthless business opportunities. The district court denied the Trumps’ bid to force the case into arbitration, and the Trumps are now appealing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6. DC Civil Suit over Misuse of 2017 Inauguration Funds

In a non-criminal suit, the DC Attorney General is suing several Trump-affiliated en ies for misusing inauguration funds to enrich Trump’s family business. The suit is currently in discovery before DC’s local court, where the AG’s office is deposing key Trump executives, notably including his children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7. Bennie Thompson Incitement Suit for Jan. 6 Capitol Attack

Congressman Bennie Thompson, represented by the NAACP, is suing Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and two right wing militia groups for conspiring to forcibly prevent Congress from counting the Electoral College votes on Jan. 6. The district court is currently waiting for Trump and his co-defendants to respond to Thompson’s complaint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8. Eric Swalwell Incitement Suit for Jan. 6 Riots (NEW)

On Mar. 5, 2021, Representative Eric Swalwell sued Donald Trump and several associates in federal court over the Jan. 6 riots. Swalwell alleges that the defendants violated federal civil rights laws–including the Ku Klux Klan Act–when they conspired to interfere with the Electoral College Count on Jan 6. Beyond that, Swalwell also says the defendants should be held liable for negligently violating DC criminal codes on incitement, encouraging the rioters’ violent conduct, and intentionally inflicting emotional distress on members of Congress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9. NAACP’s Legal Defense Fund Voting Rights Case for Post-Election Actions

The LDF is suing Trump, the Trump Campaign, and the RNC for their efforts to overturn the 2020 election in violation of the Voting Rights Act and the Ku Klux Klan Act. While the litigation is still at its early stages, Trump faces damages and a declaratory judgment that he did indeed violate these provisions of the law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10. New York Attorney General’s Civil Investigations

Since Mar. 2019, New York Attorney General Le ia James has been investigating allegations that the Trump Organization altered property values to avoid tax liabilities. The investigation began after Trump’s former attorney Michael Cohen provided congressional testimony that Trump engaged in fraud. In Oct. 2020, James’s office deposed Eric Trump, and in Jan. 2021 a state court judge ruled that Trump’s tax attorneys must turn over thousands of do ents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11. Criminal Investigations into Trump’s Finances

During his presidency, the Manhattan District Attorney investigated Trump’s finances. Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance recently gained access to Trump’s tax information in the course of a criminal investigation into potential tax crimes, insurance fraud, and other financial crimes under state law. Criminal charges have not been filed.

Update: New reporting on Mar. 1 revealed that Vance’s investigation has focused on Trump Organization chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, whose potential cooperation with prosecutors could be a significant breakthrough in the investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12. DC AG Incitement Criminal Investigation

The DC Attorney General, Karl Racine, has announced a criminal investigation into Trump’s alleged role in provoking the Jan. 6th riots. No charges have been filed, though Racine’s office is reportedly looking into a local DC code that makes it a misdemeanor to incite violence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13. Fulton County, Georgia Criminal Election Influence Investigation

The Fulton County DA’s Office has opened a criminal investigation into attempted election interference by Trump. The DA’s Office has requested that all official and unofficial emails concerning the election be preserved and has reportedly also planned to look into a call between Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger as part of the investigation as well as Rudy Giuliani’s potential false statements to Georgia officials.

Update: Officials are reportedly expected to seek a grand jury subpoena the week of March 1, 2021 for do ents and witnesses connected to the investigation.

https://www.justsecurity.org/75032/l...-donald-trump/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tip of the iceberg...

RG doing gods work!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tip of the iceberg...

RG doing gods work!
    Thanks. Just making sure that we can keep track of it all.

Once they get a bit more do entation on his businesses, I expect some solid money laundering charges.

Very curious to see what bombs s the former CFO is going to drop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any guestimates as to when Orange Pervert will have to make his 1st in person defense?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any guestimates as to when Orange Pervert will have to make his 1st in person defense?
    No idea. He will fight it as long as possible, but anyone who thinks he is running in 2024 hasn't seen even 1/2 of the trials he is going to be dragged into.

We are goonna get to see lil' Donny's Depositions ad infinitum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump isn’t getting indicted once he is out of office,
    Donald Trump investigation: Prosecutors investigating Trump tell witness to prepare for grand jury testimony

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ony/ar-AAKpHGJ

tick tock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will the investigations of Trash and his mafiya blocked or shut down by Barr be resurrected after these pricks are out of power?
    Another good question. Looks like the roadblocks they threw up... have been removed.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Donald Trump investigation: Prosecutors investigating Trump tell witness to prepare for grand jury testimony

tick tock.
    There is already a thread for this, which you and I have already posted in. TSA still living rent free

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another good question. Looks like the roadblocks they threw up... have been removed.
    except Garland is hiding Barr's memo that exonerated Trash for his obstruction crimes. We must see that memo in entirely, the sooner the better. If Garland wants to maintain any reputation for being non-political.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is already a thread for this, which you and I have already posted in. TSA still living rent free
    Which one?

this one originated a few months ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11. Criminal Investigations into Trump’s Finances

During his presidency, the Manhattan District Attorney investigated Trump’s finances. Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance recently gained access to Trump’s tax information in the course of a criminal investigation into potential tax crimes, insurance fraud, and other financial crimes under state law. Criminal charges have not been filed.

Update: New reporting on Mar. 1 revealed that Vance’s investigation has focused on Trump Organization chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, whose potential cooperation with prosecutors could be a significant breakthrough in the investigation.
    DING.

Looks like this is the first out of the gate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you were referring to. This is more of a comprehensive thread, maybe?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DING.

Looks like this is the first out of the gate.
    The IRS has had it all decade after decade. Clean as a hound's tooth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tick tock.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA referring to himself in the third person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you won’t rub anyone’s nose in because Trump isn’t getting indicted once he is out of office, and you won’t return to this thread either like you always do after someone bumps it rubbing your nose in your own , like this recent one...

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=283378&page=2
    So you did predict he won't be indicted. (bookmarks)

Tick tock. They will be investigating his corrupt ass for years. As an auditor, the red flags are all there for fraud indicators.

If he gets indicted, you will never, ever hear the end of it.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-30-2021 at 02:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like liar boy is gonna have a chance to perjure himself.

----------------------------------------
    New York attorney general subpoenas Trump for testimony in civil fraud investigation

The New York attorney general subpoenaed former President Donald Trump for his testimony as part of a civil fraud investigation into the Trump Organization, according to people familiar with the matter.

Le ia James, the New York attorney general, has set a deadline for the deposition by January 7, Trump's lawyer Ronald Fischetti told CNN.

Fischetti said he will be filing a motion to quash the subpoena.

The attorney general's office is investigating whether the Trump Organization manipulated the value of its properties, including gold courses, hotels and condo buildings. They are working with the Manhattan District Attorney's office on a parallel criminal investigation into the Trump Organization. The two investigations are separate, but some attorneys from James' office have been designated to work on the criminal investigation, which is ongoing.

The deposition sought by James "is not part of the criminal investigation," said Danny Frost, a spokesman for Cyrus Vance, the Manhattan District Attorney.

A spokesperson for the Trump Organization said in a statement: "This is another political witch-hunt."

"New York is being overrun by violence, children are being shot in Times Square, arsonists are setting Christmas decorations ablaze[ fox news xmas tree] and homelessness is through the roof, yet the only focus of the New York AG is to investigate Trump, all for her own political ambitions as she attempts to run for Governor. This political persecution is illegal, unethical and is a travesty to our great state and legal system," the spokesperson said.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ion/ar-AARELKd

Thread Information