Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

IG baller doing IG things. Is he actually going to apply this on the court or is he just talking like usual?
    at least he knows he has a lot of to work on

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i'm torn on Murray. I like the kid a lot, i love his mentality and he plays with a chip on his shoulder. but at this point his weakness are obvious and still the same as when he entered the league. yeah he's got a solid pull up now but that's not going to get it done, he's not TP with elite driving and finishing ability. i was impressed at times with him this year but mostly he was pretty underwhelming. i'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt considering the injury an all, but it is painfully obvious that he is not a real PG and should not be running the offensive instead of White. if he could just focus on shooting threes and playing defense, his role in this league is as an elite 3 and D player. i dont think his ceiling is higher than that, and his floor looks pretty meh so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

IG baller doing IG things. Is he actually going to apply this on the court or is he just talking like usual?
    I'd rather see him picking up a book, a playbook specifically, instead of lifting/training in his promotional photos, tbh.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i just realized he is 24 already now too idk why i thought he was like 21/22 or some

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you teach IQ? My dude is still dumb as rocks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather see him picking up a book, a playbook specifically, instead of lifting/training in his promotional photos, tbh.
    he was in every coaches meeting for an entire season when he was injured and it didn't help him 1 bit

Thread Information