Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ still believes the russia hoax even after Mueller proved nothing
    Of course Putin would voluntarily send Mueller any incriminating evidence he might have on Trump and it’s impossible to believe Trump is capable of being an out of control pig.

Trump claims he’s been harder in Russia than anyone. The only reason sanctions have been imposed is because they were rammed down his throat by a congress that made it clear they would override any veto. His unrecorded meetings with Putin, throwing his intelligence depts under the bus saying he believed Putin instead, trying to screw the Ukraine to the advantage of Russia, pulling out of Syria giving Russia an open road to markedly increased influence in the Middle East. God knows what we don’t know about. Something smells really bad.
    Last edited by picnroll; 02-22-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do you figure? list me countries (you have a long list to pick from, pretty much all of them except the US) that implement government subsidized healthcare that have such prohibitions, tbh...
    How many people are there in those countries? Once the healthcare cost are grater then the taxation used for paying it you will see items and products being banned or have extremely high taxes. Already seen a huge increase in sugar and tobacco products, wait until government is in control of healthcare not to even mention the other problems free healthcare brings. Don't be naive.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm a Russian prototype bot 3631-28

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you have to do to get free health care is pay for it....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm a Russian prototype bot 3631-28

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course Putin would voluntarily send Mueller any incriminating evidence he might have on Trump and it’s impossible to believe Trump is capable of being an out of control pig.
    3 year FBI investigation, thousands of agents on the job, millions of dollars spent. no evidence was found

there is no evidence, Nancy

having CNN on everyday for the last few years has done a number on you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To say the least. The statement in the Cons ution,

"The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes,"

has been seen from the beginning as empowering any sort of tax that a government might impose. It was intended that way. The Founders didn't presume to know exactly what sort of taxation would be needed to support the new government they were creating. They left the specifics to later generations, based on experience.

The power of the USA to collect an income tax was always there. The Pollock case, and then the 16th amendment, only addressed details of exactly how the congress had to go about it.

But on the more important matter, Tim Duncan's hair, the younger generation might prefer his casual look, and their votes are important. Getting an "establishment" haircut could cost him votes.
    Agree 100%, but the world is still full of GenX'ers, Baby Boomers (hopefully not for long), tbh... he's an avid videogame player, he has that going with them kiddos and not so much kiddos...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many people are there in those countries? Once the healthcare cost are grater then the taxation used for paying it you will see items and products being banned or have extremely high taxes. Already seen a huge increase in sugar and tobacco products, wait until government is in control of healthcare not to even mention the other problems free healthcare brings. Don't be naive.
    Well, we get a lot to pick from, from India's ~1,370 million all the way down to San Marino 33,400... that's why there's really no excuse there.

It's also implicit that all these countries impose certain amount of price controls in one way or another (there's a plethora of different models out there, from hybrid private-public to all public, to government leveraging it's purchasing power, etc), which is the main reason they pay a fraction of the cost of the same procedures and same or better outcomes.

Now, I'm not advocating any system in particular, and none of these systems are 'free'. There's always winners and losers, just like in any market, whether there's government intervention or not. That said, patients (and thus tax payers) have been the major losers in the US for way too long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Bernie dunking all over Duncan/Mike today, looks like...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you photoshop Bernie and Tim onto this gif?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gotta hand it to that dude Putin, he really knows how to win elections, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you have to do to get free health care is pay for it....
    It’s not called free healthcare. It’s called Medicare for All.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel the Bernnnn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gotta hand it to that dude Putin, he really knows how to win elections, tbh...
    lame post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie is just now delivering his Nevada victory speech (in San Antonio of course).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ma niga Bernie ejaculating on this thread

deal w that nigas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ma niga bernie owns more brown ppl than Charmin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan is a mental midget off the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan is a mental midget off the court.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Duncan as a player but don't give a about who he supports. Stop worshipping these people like they're your God or something. Anyone that's going to vote based on what some celebrity says or thinks has no business voting. Besides, Bloomberg is probably the right choice for the Democratic party considering the alternative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got rid of the braindead policy that Bernie is proposing. They had it. It was a catastrophic failure. They got rid of it. Now Bernie is proposing it.
    You absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The power elites on the Democratic side are going to start really going after Bernie they hate Trump but they fear Bernie

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The power elites on the Democratic side are going to start really going after Bernie they hate Trump but they fear Bernie
    They hate Trump's social views but deep down they like his economic polices. The democratic elites would love to have a non-racist version of Trump. That's what they are gunning for. Bernie is just exposing there is really no difference anymore between the Republican party and the Democratic party today other than views on social issues.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    when is manu gonna endorse bernie?

Thread Information