Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    ugh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 2016 Bernie didn’t even know what foreign policy was.
    In fairness, Bernie knew enough to vote against the Iraq debacle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a simple case of quid pro quo. Timmy did a lot of out of character things to help the VAs, including writing a column for the Players Tribune. Who knows if he would even vote for Bloomberg, tbh.

As for Bernie, he's been the most consistent and progressive of any candidate. Closest other one is Warren. Bloomberg is just some rich dude trying to buy an election because he saw another rich dude do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim has always been hit or miss on his personal decisions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should ask yourself “why” these things cant be delivered then. By your logic, you agree with what Bernie is saying but know he will get screwed trying to give it to the people.

It’s not like Bernie is promising things he does not believe in. It’s that there is a system in place on both DEM/REP to keep the rich rich and everyone else not.
    I don’t disagree with universal health care. I don’t disagree that Medicare for all is bad but do know it would take time to move to and ultimately won’t be the be all and end all solution you probably imagine. I don’t agree that education should be free, costs should be decreased, capped and considerable assistance to those that need it but there should be some cost to the individual. Taxes should be higher on the wealthy. Environmental issues should be addressed. Businesses should be more effectively regulated. Which centrist doesn’t support those policies? People ed because Bloomberg is buying the election? If that’s what it takes to beat Trump I could care less. People have pointed to issues in race and gender with Bloomberg which is fair but I’m willing to bet he’d bend over backwards in office to correct those issues. He’s not a pig like Trump. If you look at Sanders voting record in the 90s in some of these social issues he’s not as pure as the driven snow either.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 2016 Bernie didn’t even know what foreign policy was. Now his policy is “let’s all get together and have a little kumbaya moment”.
    Better than let's shoot down Russian planes and start a nuclear war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes, the bro’s for Trump.

I’d far prefer Warren to Sanders. I think Sanders is a little weasel who knows his accomplishments would end up about where Buttigieg is but knows the bro ideologues want to hear and buy the progressive dream so that’s what he promises. , even AOC is turning honest about expectations. That said to get rid of Trump I’d swallow my vomit and vote for Sanders if that’s what it called for.
    Bernie is about that life, always has been. Sure, some of his policies are probably unrealistic but I'd still vote for him simply because of his character. And as for Warren, I would've voted for her had she not pulled that whole "Bernie is a sexist" bull . Not to mention a majority of her voters simply voting for her just because she's a woman and calling everyone who doesn't support her a sexist piece of . her and them tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    bernie raised $25 million in january alone... which is more than any other democratic candidate raised in an entire quarter.

meanwhile, bloomberg spent over $250 million in advertising just in january. it's pretty scary tbh, he's gaining definitely traction in polls at least... on top of it all, the dnc isn't neutral... they changed the rules so he qualify for debates.

and if the convention is brokered then i think candidates can give up their delegates. so bernie can have significantly more than bloomberg... but then moderate candidates can give the delegates to bloomberg.

the DNC nominating bloomberg would be awful. even if he lost against trump, who runs and wins after that? jeff bezos and then zuckerberg? yeah, no thanks...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than let's shoot down Russian planes and start a nuclear war.
    Trumps an idiot but we don’t live in Bernie’s kumbaya world either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie is about that life, always has been. Sure, some of his policies are probably unrealistic but I'd still vote for him simply because of his character. And as for Warren, I would've voted for her had she not pulled that whole "Bernie is a sexist" bull . Not to mention a majority of her voters simply voting for her just because she's a woman and calling everyone who doesn't support her a sexist piece of . her and them tbh.
    This was her ing election on a silver platter and she blew it. And the way she did it reeks of party insiders trying get her to kill off Sanders with iden y politics crap. For as brilliant a woman as Warren is I can't believe she'd be such a dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumps an idiot but we don’t live in Bernie’s kumbaya world either.
    Let's shoot down Russian planes and make a no fly zone in Syria was Clinton's idea. I loved it in the third debate when Chris Wallace finally called her out on it. Unbelievable that Trump was too stupid to bring up what a no fly zone meant when Clinton kept hammering it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was her ing election on a silver platter and she blew it. And the way she did it reeks of party insiders trying get her to kill off Sanders with iden y politics crap. For as brilliant a woman as Warren is I can't believe she'd be such a dumbass.
    Yup, exactly. Whoever thought that was a good idea might've changed the course of history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's shoot down Russian planes and make a no fly zone in Syria was Clinton's idea. I BC loved it in the third debate when Chris Wallace finally called her out on it. Unbelievable that Trump was too stupid to bring up what a no fly zone meant when Clinton kept hammering it.
    Agreed it was a stupid idea. But then again thousands of years have proven that there are only stupid solutions to the Middle East.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren was never going to win. Only room for one progressive and Bernie had the bro ideologues all locked up. Warren is a thousand times smarter and more well rounded on all the issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren was never going to win. Only room for one progressive and Bernie had the bro ideologues all locked up. Warren is a thousand times smarter and more well rounded on all the issues.
    They're very similar candidates, maybe the most similar of all of the candidates. Can't blame someone for picking one over the other, tbh. Wall Street execs were having nightmares about a Warren candidacy.

For me, Warren has played the iden y politics card several times and that bothers me. On the flip side, Bernie is more radical and seems less amenable to compromise (a very important quality for a president, especially when house/Senate are divided)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Sanders gets the Democratic nomination and Bloomberg follows through with his promise to channel hundreds of millions of his dollars to try to be sure Trump isn’t re-elected will you bros be outraged at this attempt to buy the election? Bernie is being strangely silent about this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're very similar candidates, maybe the most similar of all of the candidates. Can't blame someone for picking one over the other, tbh. Wall Street execs were having nightmares about a Warren candidacy.

For me, Warren has played the iden y politics card several times and that bothers me. On the flip side, Bernie is more radical and seems less amenable to compromise (a very important quality for a president, especially when house/Senate are divided)
    iden y politics is an empty term for people who don't want admit racism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he's probably referring mostly to Warren's claim that Sanders is sexist and said that a woman couldn't win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Sanders gets the Democratic nomination and Bloomberg follows through with his promise to channel hundreds of millions of his dollars to try to be sure Trump isn’t re-elected will you bros be outraged at this attempt to buy the election? Bernie is being strangely silent about this.
    bernie’s a cuck. he let activists walk all over his podium the last election and let Hillary literally steal his nomination

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not for me. In this case I'm referring to Warren unnecessarily playing up her Native American heritage and recently accusing Bernie of being disparaging of women. Nothing to do with race, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he's probably referring mostly to Warren's claim that Sanders is sexist and said that a woman couldn't win.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not for me. In this case I'm referring to Warren unnecessarily playing up her Native American heritage and recently accusing Bernie of being disparaging of women. Nothing to do with race, tbh
    I'll give Warren a pass on the Native American stuff because she was told that by her family and believed it. I have had a similar story where I told my friends for decades about a part of my family history I had been told over and over that turned out to be complete bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll give Warren a pass on the Native American stuff because she was told that by her family and believed it. I have had a similar story where I told my friends for decades about a part of my family history I had been told over and over that turned out to be complete bull .
    referring to when you told me about being part jap?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie complaining about Bloomberg trying to buy the election when he is promising free health care, college

Thread Information