Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will once again be voting for The Donald.....if Congress would actually legislate instead of obstruct and go on vacation, I am speaking for all of Congress, we could have gotten so much more done these last 4 years. Trump is a workaholic. He would have negotiated over and over until everyone had a reasonable compromise worth signing. Too bad Congress sucks.
    Do you live in Texas?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...treme-poverty/

Bernie doubles on his praise for authoritarian regimes by complimenting China for bringing people out of poverty. The dumbass can just look around the world to see that capitalism has done that far more effectively but can't resist praising authoritarian systems of government. Bernie is a threat to our country. Don't let his supporters tell you he's been on the right side of history for decades. He's been praising failed states for decades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bernie doubles on his praise for authoritarian regimes by complimenting China for bringing people out of poverty. The dumbass can just look around the world to see that capitalism has done that far more effectively but can't resist praising authoritarian systems of government. Bernie is a threat to our country. Don't let his supporters tell you he's been on the right side of history for decades. He's been praising failed states for decades.
    Projection, much?

The Dullard

USSR
    NK
    Every regime in the Middle East

Didn't bat an eyelash, and in fact complemented Saudis for murdering Khashoggi in the most heinous way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

except hes right. pre communist chinese lived in condition of peasants. remember Japan took over the entire country in a matter of hours

the comparison to today is not even close

good luck convincing the chinese people they used to live better before Communism

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    except hes right. pre communist chinese lived in condition of peasants. remember Japan took over the entire country in a matter of hours

good luck convincing the chinese people they used to live better before Communism
    So you also think communism is more effective than a capitalist system at lifting people out of extreme poverty? This is seemingly Bernie's position. Otherwise it's not worth praising a less effective system.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are the interviews taking place in their concentration camps?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There really is no surprise that multiple Bernie staffers have been caught supporting gulags for conservatives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you also think communism is more effective than a capitalist system at lifting people out of extreme poverty? This is seemingly Bernie's position. Otherwise it's not worth praising a less effective system.
    china is state capitalism with communist party rule.

this is probably the best choice for a country as big as china with its biggest resource being its people. thanks to this its people went from eating to at least eating rice

why does every country have to follow Western government? south america and africa try and they live in . being a capitalist country does not automatically make you freer or richer

stop regurgitating the talking points of american politicians that claim china is evil and american capitalism is Gods choice of government

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    china is state capitalism with communist party rule.

this is probably the best choice for a country as big as china with its biggest resource being its people. thanks to this its people went from eating to at least eating rice

why does every country have to follow Western government? south america and africa try and they live in . being a capitalist country does not automatically make you freer or richer

stop regurgitating the talking points of american politicians that claim china is evil and american capitalism is Gods choice of government
    Every system in the world outside of North Korea and Cuba is pretty much capitalistic. Now they are just different versions of capitalism like you have illustrated in China. The problem with the US capitalistic system is it now favors the rich over the middle class/poor where it use to be the opposite 30-40 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you claim is factualy wrong. Democrats signaled from the beggining that they would love to make an infrastructure Bill, a bipartisan bill for immigration was vetoed from Donald despite him saying before the vote on it, that he would sign it, a comprehensive bipartisan Gun Legislative reform, which would have at least helped a little with the gun epidemie. This are just 3 possible Legislations which have not been realised because of Trump, noone else to blame.

Also remember that from 2016 to 2018 the Congress was under the control of the Republicans. The only thing they got done, was the Tax Cut for the already wealthy. Poor and lower Middle Class got nothing, and in some states even lost money.

This are Facts, not a spin or opinion. I suggest listening and reading independet Media. Fox News, NBC, CNN and other "News" Mainstream Media are to partisan to get real information.
    You need to read better, I blamed all of Congress, not just the left. I am well aware of the weak Republicans who did almost 0 for 2 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you live in Texas?
    Can I get a yeah!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every system in the world outside of North Korea and Cuba is pretty much capitalistic. Now they are just different versions of capitalism like you have illustrated in China. The problem with the US capitalistic system is it now favors the rich over the middle class/poor where it use to be the opposite 30-40 years ago.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man the South Carolina Debate was embarrassing but yet funny at the same time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wrong.

Japan and China fought from 1937-1945. Japan never "took over" and never was able to defeat China

Would you like me to give you a lesson on China's decades of economic failure following the communist takeover including the failed Great Leap Forward, The Great Chinese Famine (tens of MILLIONS of unnecessary deaths caused by failures of Central Planning), etc?

You don't know history.

You should probably learn something before spewing easily refutable nonsense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong.

Japan and China fought from 1937-1945. Japan never "took over" and never was able to defeat China

Would you like me to give you a lesson on China's decades of economic failure following the communist takeover including the failed Great Leap Forward, The Great Chinese Famine (tens of MILLIONS of unnecessary deaths caused by failures of Central Planning), etc?

You don't know history.

You should probably learn something before spewing easily refutable nonsense.
    Japan took over and conquered the area of China that was important to them for their war effort, and it was never under threat by Chinese forces: industrialized Manchuria. I'm sure they felt that the ROI for a bunch of rice paddies in South China and a bunch of nothing in West China didn't justify the effort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Japan took over and conquered the area of China that was important to them for their war effort, and it was never under threat by Chinese forces: industrialized Manchuria. I'm sure they felt that the ROI for a bunch of rice paddies in South China and a bunch of nothing in West China didn't justify the effort.
    yup Japan conquered china easily

anyone that denies is hasnt read history

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg is running ads in Puerto Rico.
    https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/pol...239696128.html

Seems like he’s claiming he wants to make the island the 51st state.
    https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...ry?id=68581644

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg is going to lose. Just think of all the scholarships he could’ve given out instead of buying tv airtime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget he's also a self-hating Jew.
    And cancer free too

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't agree with Duncan; but this is a smart move for him. Having a billionaire in your back pocket after getting swindled is probably helpful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say what you want about trump but this was funny:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China is a police state. Surely we can agree on that much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indeed and that's the same everywhere where capitalism has proven the "less worst" system to develop stable and democratic societies but where a tinier and tinier minority are getting more and more of the cake nowadays.

But people start to react and the 'gilet jaune" movement (for all its flaws) in France was pretty much about that. Middle class followed by lower class people sick of seeing their purchasing power decrease while the market biggest companies are piling profit records and their board members or stokeholders always bigger and bigger incomes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg is going to lose. Just think of all the scholarships he could’ve given out instead of buying tv airtime.
    Spends $400M trying not to pay $400M in taxes.

Thread Information