My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Bernie is still praising Cuba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Bernie is still praising Cuba.
    Cuba has great public schooling. miles ahead of US

Bernie once again hits it on the head

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That Judge Judy ad convinced them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “democratic” candidates advisor helped a Fascist win in Brazil

Duncecan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The government sets most prices and rations goods to citizens. In 2016 Cuba ranked 68th out of 182 countries, with a Human Development Index of 0.775, much higher than its GDP per capita rank (95th). As of 2018, the country's public debt comprised 45.3% of GDP, inflation. they may be smart, but their still poor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The government sets most prices and rations goods to citizens. In 2016 Cuba ranked 68th out of 182 countries, with a Human Development Index of 0.775, much higher than its GDP per capita rank (95th). As of 2018, the country's public debt comprised 45.3% of GDP, inflation. they may be smart, but their still poor.
    thanks for posting tidbit that has nothing to do with education

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade embargo

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What metrics are you using?

"As attorney Hans Bader noted in an August 2016 article, nearly eight out of 10 Cubans already knew how to read by 1950. This figure was similar to that of Costa Rica, which also achieved 100 percent literacy over the following decades — except Costa Rica and other countries did so without the kind of Marxist dictatorship that Cubans have endured under the Castro regime for over 61 years."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/bernie...utes-interview

Bernie is just doing everything can to praise failed states with failed ideologies. Just as he always has.

But yeah the public education system sucks in America. We should move to a voucher system to create compe ion.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A dose of reality for my big brain Bernie friends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mini Mike

Dim Tuncan

Bloomberg supporters

Last edited by hater; 02-24-2020 at 11:08 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    paid an army of bots to make himself look cool online

has to delete their cringe posts after only a few hours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A dose of reality for my big brain Bernie friends.
    Not sure who Ben Shapiro is (not going to bother Googling him) and really don't give af. Is he one of your Rush Limbaugh types you guys love, some blowhard with an opinion on everything

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure who Ben Shapiro is (not going to bother Googling him) and really don't give af. Is he one of your Rush Limbaugh types you guys love, some blowhard with an opinion on everything
    Basically a young nerdy Rush.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What metrics are you using?

"As attorney Hans Bader noted in an August 2016 article, nearly eight out of 10 Cubans already knew how to read by 1950. This figure was similar to that of Costa Rica, which also achieved 100 percent literacy over the following decades — except Costa Rica and other countries did so without the kind of Marxist dictatorship that Cubans have endured under the Castro regime for over 61 years."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/bernie...utes-interview

Bernie is just doing everything can to praise failed states with failed ideologies. Just as he always has.

But yeah the public education system sucks in America. We should move to a voucher system to create compe ion.
    Obamas metrics tbqh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing is Free in this life not even death

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically a young nerdy Rush.
    Don't forget he's also a self-hating Jew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only 17 pages on a Duncan endorses Bloomberg... dear god this site is dying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will once again be voting for The Donald.....if Congress would actually legislate instead of obstruct and go on vacation, I am speaking for all of Congress, we could have gotten so much more done these last 4 years. Trump is a workaholic. He would have negotiated over and over until everyone had a reasonable compromise worth signing. Too bad Congress sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will once again be voting for The Donald.....if Congress would actually legislate instead of obstruct and go on vacation, I am speaking for all of Congress, we could have gotten so much more done these last 4 years. Trump is a workaholic. He would have negotiated over and over until everyone had a reasonable compromise worth signing. Too bad Congress sucks.
    There's only one person holding up legislation and the fact that you can't name them shows a profound ignorance

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What you claim is factualy wrong. Democrats signaled from the beggining that they would love to make an infrastructure Bill, a bipartisan bill for immigration was vetoed from Donald despite him saying before the vote on it, that he would sign it, a comprehensive bipartisan Gun Legislative reform, which would have at least helped a little with the gun epidemie. This are just 3 possible Legislations which have not been realised because of Trump, noone else to blame.

Also remember that from 2016 to 2018 the Congress was under the control of the Republicans. The only thing they got done, was the Tax Cut for the already wealthy. Poor and lower Middle Class got nothing, and in some states even lost money.

This are Facts, not a spin or opinion. I suggest listening and reading independet Media. Fox News, NBC, CNN and other "News" Mainstream Media are to partisan to get real information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information