My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe it never was a good fit....

His tenure in Cleveland essentially ended during a film session on Jan. 8 in a Detroit hotel, of all places. That's when he called his players "thugs" during a film session. He insisted later he meant to say slugs, and he tried to apologize the next day, but a number of the players never really embraced his explanation. In fact, some of them thought it was an insult to their intelligence, one player told The Athletic.

"There was no coming back from that," he said.

Instead, multiple players began playing songs that included the word "thug" whenever Beilein was within earshot, sources said: Bone Thugz-n-Harmony’s "Thuggish Ruggish Bone" and Tupac’s "Thugz Mansion" among them. As the team boarded the bus a few days after the incident, one player was intentionally playing Trick Daddy’s "I’m a Thug" with Beilein a few feet away. Other players blasted songs with the word "thug" loudly during workouts in the facility. Players did this to make light of a very tough situation, according to one team source.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/cavs-players-mocked-coach-john-beilein-by-playing-thug-songs-per-report/ar-BB10abhK?ocid=spartandhp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing pussies, bottom feeding gots.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Call me a idgaf. Give me 10 plus million a year idc lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Players league. And many of the players are low class and pampered. Bad product.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players league. And many of the players are low class and pampered. Bad product.
    Frosty I'm surprised you haven't picked up on the Bachelor chick Victoria who was heavily censured for having previously posted something positive about White Lives Matter.
    Turns out it was an animal conservation group that was helping to save some white fish that is being depleted.
    Nonetheless she apologized profusely and distanced herself from that group and post.

How f-ing sad is that.

Back to these nigs, ya how *Gangsta* is it when your multimillionaire asses can't take being called thug by old, gentle whitey coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To take the shine away from the great city of Cleveland...how dare they

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Frosty I'm surprised you haven't picked up on the Bachelor chick Victoria who was heavily censured for having previously posted something positive about White Lives Matter.
    Turns out it was an animal conservation group that was helping to save some white fish that is being depleted.
    Nonetheless she apologized profusely and distanced herself from that group and post.

How f-ing sad is that.

Back to these nigs, ya how *Gangsta* is it when your multimillionaire asses can't take being called thug by old, gentle whitey coach.
    Oh my. I vaguely read something about a racist hat while in the Dentist waiting room. Magazine didn't explain well.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coach was right either way, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or get paid $10m and not be coached by a guy who calls you a thug

easy choice

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing ,I just wonder how about half the NBA fanbase can abide the losing ty product that is currently on offer.
    Combining the 3 point chuckfest/no defense snoozerama with these loser drama queens for players has got to be testing fans loyalties to teams that mostly trot out players that have ZERO.

Oh yeah that's right ratings are falling big time LMFAO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it just me or are Black Americans the most emotional people on this planet?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Worst franchise to ever win an NBA le and it isn't even close. Cavaliers haven't won more than 33 games in a season without LeBron since 1998.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players today are soft, spoiled, and en led. It’s part of the reason why none of the old guys give them respect. Just imagine, David Robinson: a DPOY, blocks leader, and an MVP was seen as soft in the 90s. And today we have Draymond Green as someone who is considered tough

Just a different watered down era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst franchise to ever win an NBA le and it isn't even close. Cavaliers haven't won more than 33 games in a season without LeBron since 1998.
    Some articles saying Kevin Love was the lead princess vs Beilein.
    You see any of that?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...ch/ar-BB10hyTf

Separate article Love accepts a portion of the blame, however small or large that might be.
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/20/kevin-...t-some-points/

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see any of that?

Separate article Love accepts a portion of the blame, however small or large that might be.

if it's true it's probably because he wants out and was looking to make noise to get himself gone

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You see any of that?

Love was definitely not happy w/Beilein, and he definitely wants out. Unfortunately he signed a big contract extension in the summer of 2018, after LeBron left, so they're going to have a of time moving him.

Thread Information