Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep a public option and price controls that make the public option attractive. I think someone like Buttplug might get a public option but it’d suck and would basically just be Medicaid level healthcare that doesn’t require an income test.

Warren would be my choice but I think the damage is done with her and her campaign is over.
    Public option would be excellent, for those who need it.

Warren would be a good president. Sharp and decisive, with a good heart. But chances are she will slip up with these high risk tactics she takes. Especially in a shark infested field like the dems have today. It's a cultural thing with her campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not saying Uncle Free is great by any means, would rather be in better times where we didn't need such drastic measures. But anything is better than Kids in Cages. The current dude is literally a mix of Hitler and John Gotti. It doesn't end well for the country when a president can cir vent the checks and balances. Then we just turn into another hole Country.
    Few have made their disdain for Dear Leader known more than me. I get it. And I'm not even opposed to being taxed more. I would prefer that the burden I end up shouldering go to something I care more about and support, i.e., infrastructure development.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a hard time believing your tax liability goes up by literally 4x under Bernie. If that were true we’d be hearing other candidates talking about it (not you specifically but your (and my) demographic).
    I ended up paying 2k more under dear leader. My estimated tax refund was -10k under bernietax.com. It's fair to question the sources, but I was speaking in terms of rough numbers. Obviously, this doesn't account for my individual tax treatment, i.e., deductions and all that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    public option would definitely be an improvement to what we have now, but on its own would do next to nothing to attack cost. administrative costs of healthcare providers because they have to deal with all the different insurers, billing/collections departments. insurance company administrative costs, profits, etc. doesnt help negotiating leverage. doesnt address the concern with people being in/out of network, etc.

public option as defined by bootyjudge, for instance, as far as im aware, is still going to have deductibles/copays. if you dont attack cost, your coverage is not going to be efficient. we'd be paying more per capita for people covered under the public option than we would under M4A because it doesnt address cost

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there is no Buttegieg protect-BigInsurance bull of "Medicare for All (for Those Who Want It)"

and Medicare for all to be paid out Labor AND Capital income.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-20-2020 at 05:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren would be a good president.
    delusional

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Few have made their disdain for Dear Leader known more than me. I get it. And I'm not even opposed to being taxed more. I would prefer that the burden I end up shouldering go to something I care more about and support, i.e., infrastructure development.
    more taxes have never worked in any of our favor... give to the gov't and it just takes, takes, takes... so stay delusional like the rest of the losers here on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Warren would be a good president. Sharp and decisive, with a good heart. But chances are she will slip up with these high risk tactics she takes. Especially in a shark infested field like the dems have today. It's a cultural thing with her campaign.
    This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more taxes have never worked in any of our favor... give to the gov't and it just takes, takes, takes... so stay delusional like the rest of the losers here on ST.
    I used to think this way. Then I started making more money. Keep up ya grind lil homie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to think this way. Then I started making more money. Keep up ya grind lil homie.
    so your thinking has changed to give more to the gov't?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what is the hope if he's POTUS? That you get a public option maybe?
    When you voted for Dear Leader did you expect to get a wall along the entire border of Mexico funded by Mexico, or were you content that you might get a few US Military-funded miles and a more aggressive ICE?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you voted for Dear Leader did you expect to get a wall along the entire border of Mexico funded by Mexico, or were you content that you might get a few US Military-funded miles and a more aggressive ICE?
    or did you expect such a partisan coup to hold djt back from his promises...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    democrat coup to make mike pence president

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so your thinking has changed to give more to the gov't?
    Read my post and try again lil guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not expect Trump to fail so miserably at his #1 campaign promise when he had a GOP majority in every branch of government in the first two years of his presidency, no, you're right. That was a surprise.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes me die laughing when Republicans blame Democrats for Trump not getting his wall. He had two years to get it done without a single Democrat vote. But he didn't want it until the day before Christmas break right before the Democrats were set to take over the House. All he wanted to do was play victim, whine to the media, and pretend it wasn't his fault that his wall was dead. He owns the GOP and can make them do what he wants and yet he never said about the wall until it was too late to get anything accomplished. He never wanted the wall, it's a ing campaign slogan and that's it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not expect Trump to fail so miserably at his #1 campaign promise when he had a GOP majority in every branch of government in the first two years of his presidency, no, you're right. That was a surprise.
    I did expect Trump to be a lazy piece of . I'm not too surprised tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He never wanted the wall, it's a ing campaign slogan and that's it.
    Actually disagree with this. I absolutely believe Trump wanted a wall, thought he could get Mexico to pay for it, and he wanted his name on it in huge lettering every quarter mile. It's a perfect Donald Trump ego project.

I think it was made clear to him by GOP leadership that it was never gonna happen, and they helped him deflect the blame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there is no Buttegieg protect-BigInsurance bull of "Medicare for All (for Those Who Want It)"

and Medicare for all to be paid out Labor AND Capital income.
    Correct, Buttgieg proposes nothing basically. Just status quo for the upper class, and more of the same for the lower class. With likely fewer Kids in Cages. But still global warming and other issues remain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did expect Trump to be a lazy piece of . I'm not too surprised tbh.
    every president for the past 30 years has been a lazy POS. That was my position when Trump got elected. "The country will remain on autopilot."

The problem is, the cabinet is always more powerful, and his cabinet consists of people he has done business with, or random extreme right-wingers to appease the Republican party/far right base. That has spelled problems for America, as it has turned into a Nationalist country representing only middle state Whites, and not a centrist one that represents all people therein.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure Trash wanted a wall, he promised his racist cult mob a wall as fundamental to his racist appeal,

that's why he declared a national emergency to steal DoD, etc, funds to pay for it when Congress wouldn't.

and of course, even if his name wasn't on it (Sure to be "dedication" plaque somewhere, like all govt buildings),

he would always point to HIS personal wall as a monument to himself, since his ugly puss ain't gonna be carved into a mountain.

btw, $5 rebar ladder scales the wall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so funny how you all believe a man who has had his hands tied behind his back with faux scandals and impeachments can get anything done while scrutinizing eyes from loony libs are on him 24/7.

yall are all ing nuts!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure Trash wanted a wall, he promised his racist cult mob a wall as fundamental to his racist appeal,

that's why he declared a national emergency to steal DoD, etc, funds to pay for it when Congress wouldn't.

and of course, even if his name wasn't on it (Sure to be "dedication" plaque somewhere, like all govt buildings),

he would always point to HIS personal wall as a monument to himself, since his ugly puss ain't gonna be carved into a mountain.

btw, $5 rebar ladder scales the wall

you need to seek help in the worst of way you loony pathetic loser.

btw, enough rebar to make a ladder would be more than $5 but your dumbass wouldn't know and you've probably never used your hands for anything manly tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started playing around with the tax calculator on his website:

https://www.bernietax.com/#0;0;s

I'm no billionaire. I'm not even close to being a millionaire. But goddamn. this dude.
    awesome Id only be making -200

id pay that to have my man Bernie as Chief

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie is a total fraud s bag millionaire who doesn't live the lies he preaches to his gullible re supporters.

ing die already bernie!
    bernie is a true niga

he has a house in Dc cause he works there, a house back home and a tiny lake hut have you seen the pics of it? its a hole

bernie is a true niga

Thread Information