Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Harpring on the Jazz telecast said it’s hard to comeback against the spurs
    We have the 4th worst 4th quarter margin in the league lol.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was actually a solid win. Hard to win at al ude, maybe best to get them coming off the All Star Break so rested for that game.

Need to string together a bit of a streak to have any chance here, and hope Memphis starts losing.
    Grizz may lose five straight. Schedule of death...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yay! Better than last years rodeo trip!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These assholes highlighting Brent's play in the postgame.

"Dejounte and Brent silence the Jazz"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loser talk. Real fans want wins. Stop with this here it's garbage...
    You want to get butt- ed by the Lakers or Load Management in the playoffs? Wanting to see this team get better in the long term is loser talk?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean's one of us though. Not having any of that bull and talks about White-Murray playing together. He's been clamoring for that duo and more Lonnie all season. He sees it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victory!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stupid Denver 24 point blow lead. Would be sitting on a 3 game winning streak now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like your optimism! We have 27 more games and I do expect the team to play better. I get the tank squad too, but it's not going to happen until the big boned lady sings.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to get butt- ed by the Lakers or Load Management in the playoffs? Wanting to see this team get better in the long term is loser talk?
    There isn’t much difference between the 13th or 14th pick (where they’ll likely end up if missing playoffs) and the 17th pick (8th seed in west will have better record than two East teams in playoffs). And often teams are targeting different players within same tier.

Are you arguing this in the event that it’s the 2.5% to 5% shot that they move into the lottery? The odds of that are one in every 25 or 50 years where they’ll finish. Yes, there’s a chance but very slim.

Probably better off getting a few games of playoff gate revenue and getting the young guys some experience. Though we know Forbes will play like 32 mins a night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, if this team is going to win a game like tonight and not tank for a lottery pick, they better get their together and get on a big run to have a meaningful playoff run instead of another 1st round exit. Is that really likely with this roster?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, already lost to Sacramento and then

@ Lakers - down double digits tonight
    @ Clippers
    @ Rockets
    Sacramento
    Lakers (back to back)

And then the next month they have Hawks twice but otherwise nothing they’ll be heavily favored - Nets and Magic both in playoffs spots, Mavs, Blazers, Jazz, Spurs, Thunder, Bucks, Celtics, Pels x2 and Raptors x2.

Then only the Knicks as a gimme with Mavs, Blazers, Nuggets, Thunder, Sixers, Rockets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t wait until Becky is our head coach. She is much more likeable while she is doing the post game press conference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t wait until Becky is our head coach. She is much more likeable while she is doing the post game press conference.

She's not going to be the coach. If she was, she would be the lead assistant, but there apparently isn't one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather have Rip tbh, he doesnt need the ball in his hands and is better on defense
    But the spinning layups

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol lonnie walker fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet the piece of still starts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Padre gets it tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF!!!!!!!!!! The good guys just won 2 tough ROAD games in a row. This is actually huge. These ers tho... they sure know how to reign us back in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky gives a legit reason Murray has taken time to come back a higher level of play. Too many want to give up on him already, but as many have said, it’s takes a while to get all the way back from an acl tear, no matter how healthy someone looks.

I popped a tendon in my ankle playing b-ball when I was in my early twenties. It took just about two years to fully recover to where I was no longer thinking about it, or feeling any pain. The last thing that came back was the ability to make hard, sharp cuts around the court without pain. I could cut, but was stuck at about 75% for a long time. That last 25% is where all the explosion is.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Poop is such a dumb .

I hope Brent suffers a career ending injury.
    What a thing to say. Yeah we’re all fans and want the best for the team- but this sort of thing is the stuff of true losers who need to get an actual life. You must be such a pleasant, happy person in real life to be spitting out such rubbish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Pop to sit Brent on the last few minutes and play better defense on White/Murray. It's been always the problem of Spurs that they relinquish the lead on the 4th. Not tonight.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Pop to sit Brent on the last few minutes and play better defense on White/Murray. It's been always the problem of Spurs that they relinquish the lead on the 4th. Not tonight.
    He benched Bryn after his hot 2nd quarter with 2min left in the half for Patty who plays better D. That shows to me pop is serious about winning

Tanking part of season finished it seems. Glad to see pop finally adjusting.

Team defense again was a strongpoint .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup...better than you putting your faith in some unknown nfutire pick that may put the team into a spiral of crap for years to come.

Oh no we are a middle of the pack team. Oh no we are probably 1-2 smart moves away from winning more.

What kind of fan wants his team to lose? Absolute garbage at ude

Thread Information