Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who wouldn't want to give this team a chance to make the playoffs, even if the chance to win it all is slim? Let the young guys play and earn playoff minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who wouldn't want to give this team a chance to make the playoffs, even if the chance to win it all is slim? Let the young guys play and earn playoff minutes.
    I agree. Just look at my lineups all year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because nobody wants to be swept by la, but it is what it is

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't care when they get swept their pick will be anyway and all we got is the streak

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We could take out ad against lakers in first round just like Gs took out Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how the sniffers are showing their faces now. Last I checked the team is still 7 games under .500. They don’t suddenly deserve to make the playoffs because of a 2 game winning streak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares about first round sweeps. Anyway, let them play and enjoy the run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how the sniffers are showing their faces now. Last I checked the team is still 7 games under .500. They don’t suddenly deserve to make the playoffs because of a 2 game winning streak.
    Last I checked, there are still games left. You want to this team to lay an egg from the next game to the last? I like your outlook in life. Bet it's great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares about first round sweeps. Anyway, let them play and enjoy the run.

Ive said all along i felt spurs would make the playoffs ,still i hope the future is bright for the spurs

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares about first round sweeps.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I root for this team to win still as a habit more than anything else. But I don't want to watch a playoff series in which Forbes/Lyle are in the starting five. F*ck that.

Give us a quality draft pick and hope Gregg retires.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I root for this team to win still as a habit more than anything else. But I don't want to watch a playoff series in which Forbes/Lyle are in the starting five. F*ck that.

Give us a quality draft pick and hope Gregg retires.
    The best way to help pop retire is for him to not make the playoffs with a team that has been heathy all year. Now I still think he’s so senile that he’ll need at least 2 seasons like that to get the message though. So the quickest he might retire would be after next season IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not happy with how this team is performing, and I absolutely despise Lamarcus Aldridge and Demar Derozan.

But I hope we make playoffs. This loser mentality bull needs to go. tanking. Look how good Knicks are and they've been tanking for over 10 years.

that. Make playoffs, and keep building. That's what we've always done. We had a player us over, otherwise we'd be favorites this year (and probably last).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best way to help pop retire is for him to not make the playoffs with a team that has been heathy all year. Now I still think he’s so senile that he’ll need at least 2 seasons like that to get the message though. So the quickest he might retire would be after next season IMO.
    Honestly, retire is something of a euphemism at this point.

Thread Information