Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not my fault that you’re in denial about your drug abuse. Just calm yourself down.
    you can't list the drug(s) you claim i'm addicted to but for some reason will go on and on as if you're right. it's quite funny what a pathetic fat ing loser you are shortround.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not my fault that you’re in denial about your drug abuse. Just calm yourself down.
    more make believe by the make believe emotionally wrecked losers on the far-left.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you can't list the drug(s) you claim i'm addicted to but for some reason will go on and on as if you're right. it's quite funny what a pathetic fat ing loser you are shortround.
    You’re an emaciated tranny looking crackhead, calm yourself down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, you stupid mother er, Rohrabacher didn't have a Trump pardon to offer and he never claimed he had a Trump pardon to offer, you stupid mother er.

Rohrabacher didn't offer Assange a pardon, he offered to pe ion Trump for a pardon, you stupid mother er. I even quoted the article you linked that your stupid mother ing ass didn't read, you dumb .

“I spoke to Julian Assange and told him if he would provide evidence about who gave WikiLeaks the emails I would pe ion the president to give him a pardon,” Rohrabacher said. “He knew I could get to the president.”

When he spoke to Kelly, the then chief of staff was “courteous” but made no commitment that he would even raise the matter directly with the president. “He knew this had to be handled with care,” Rohrabacher said, and that it could be spun by the news media in ways that would be “harmful” to the president. In fact, Rohrabacher said he never heard anything further from Kelly about the matter, nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump.
    Now that is more ing like it. I did read the ing article, but, unlike your dumb ass can understand English words.

So the basis of your stupid sheep- ing point is that the headline or quoted article should have said something slightly ing different but essentially convey the same ing information.

"but he should have said "offered to pe ion for a pardon" instead of "offered a pardon" as if that is a meaningful point.

jesus you are ing trying so hard, and still failing. Go back to molesting farm animals, and leave the reading and writing to us higher primates, you monkey- ing simp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re an emaciated tranny looking crackhead, calm yourself down.
    cool story shortround but you still haven't made a case for your bull claims... you stupid ing lame lefty's are all the same cowards tbh except you're also an obese coronavirus bat eating stain to your ethnicity and our country.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cool story shortround but you still haven't made a case for your bull claims... you stupid ing lame lefty's are all the same cowards tbh except you're also an obese coronavirus bat eating stain to your ethnicity and our country.
    #noracistidatedanasianonceaftermexicanthunderdome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumpster and blaKKKe in a photo together

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumpster and blaKKKe in a photo together

unhinged

LSD ruined your brain tbh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Now that is more ing like it. I did read the ing article, but, unlike your dumb ass can understand English words.

So the basis of your stupid sheep- ing point is that the headline or quoted article should have said something slightly ing different but essentially convey the same ing information.

"but he should have said "offered to pe ion for a pardon" instead of "offered a pardon" as if that is a meaningful point.

jesus you are ing trying so hard, and still failing. Go back to molesting farm animals, and leave the reading and writing to us higher primates, you monkey- ing simp.
    It was the entire reason you ran here and posted it. You didn't read .

When he spoke to Kelly, the then chief of staff was “courteous” but made no commitment that he would even raise the matter directly with the president.

In fact, Rohrabacher said he never heard anything further from Kelly about the matter, nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the last thing he ever saw...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was the entire reason you ran here and posted it. You didn't read .

When he spoke to Kelly, the then chief of staff was “courteous” but made no commitment that he would even raise the matter directly with the president.

In fact, Rohrabacher said he never heard anything further from Kelly about the matter, nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump.

Wow. Still thinking you have a "w" here. Okay.

Do you have any doubt that if he had come through with the goods that Trump would have hesitated for a second?

The problem you can't even see is that there is an environment that fosters the impression that he would.

That sails right over your little pointy ing head.

You are sifting through for pennies, and I point out that you are knee deep in , and you reply "BUT THERE ARE PENNIES HERE".

Smh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump."

as if there is no other way for Trash to communicate his offer of a pardon to Assange than face to face with intermediary Rohrbacher

as if ANY of these mother ers are telling the truth, when the most probably is a conspiracy to hide that Trash tried to shut Assange up with a pardon
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-24-2020 at 12:47 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump."

as if there is no other way for Trash to communicate his offer of a pardon to Assange than face to face

as if ANY of these mother ers are telling the truth, when the most probably is a conspiracy to hide that Trash tried to shut Assange up with a pardon
    I have no doubt Trump would have sent a person to relay this to Assange.
    But this is a president you have to catch at his game. He would not let witnesses or do ents in his own trial in which he was innocent. He will not give up his tax returns to clear up any conflicts of interest. This is a president intent on causing problems for himself and muddying the waters for his worshippers or even the voters who don’t like him but must vote (R). More press by causing problems, more turmoil, more division, happy president. Satisfying the need for retribution for him and his followers. Then chant USA and paste it to this man and his methods.

But...

There is no clear evidence that a pardon was given to Assange by Trump and relayed to Assange through intermediaries in this article.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what the article is based on.
    And it has been denied.

At Westminster Magistrates’ Court, Assange’s barrister, Edward Fitzgerald, said that former Republican U.S. Representative Dana Rohrabacher had been sent by the president to visit Assange in 2017 to offer him a pardon.
    The pardon would come on the condition that Assange say the Russians were not involved in the email leak that damaged Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign in 2016 against Trump.

I personally find any person associated with Assange willing to sling anything they can.
    Get this barrister to give up the goods.

Thread Information