Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a phone interview with Yahoo News, Rohrabacher said his goal during the meeting was to find proof for a widely debunked conspiracy theory: that WikiLeaks’ real source for the DNC emails was not Russian intelligence agents, as U.S. officials have since concluded, but former DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was murdered on the streets of Washington in July 2016 in what police believe was a botched robbery.

https://news.yahoo.com/rohrabacher-c...131438007.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    In a phone interview with Yahoo News, Rohrabacher said his goal during the meeting was to find proof for a widely debunked conspiracy theory: that WikiLeaks’ real source for the DNC emails was not Russian intelligence agents, as U.S. officials have since concluded, but former DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was murdered on the streets of Washington in July 2016 in what police believe was a botched robbery.

“I spoke to Julian Assange and told him if he would provide evidence about who gave WikiLeaks the emails I would pe ion the president to give him a pardon,” Rohrabacher said. “He knew I could get to the president.”

When he spoke to Kelly, the then chief of staff was “courteous” but made no commitment that he would even raise the matter directly with the president. “He knew this had to be handled with care,” Rohrabacher said, and that it could be spun by the news media in ways that would be “harmful” to the president. In fact, Rohrabacher said he never heard anything further from Kelly about the matter, nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump.

another RandomGuy fail thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I spoke to Julian Assange and told him if he would provide evidence about who gave WikiLeaks the emails I would pe ion the president to give him a pardon,” Rohrabacher said. “He knew I could get to the president.”

When he spoke to Kelly, the then chief of staff was “courteous” but made no commitment that he would even raise the matter directly with the president. “He knew this had to be handled with care,” Rohrabacher said, and that it could be spun by the news media in ways that would be “harmful” to the president. In fact, Rohrabacher said he never heard anything further from Kelly about the matter, nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump.

another RandomGuy fail thread
    ???

How specifically is it a "fail"? Use your words.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ???

How specifically is it a "fail"? Use your words.
    Rohrabacher didn't have a Trump pardon to offer. Do you even read the links you post or are you now on the level of boutons/djohn where the headline is enough for you to run and post as fast as you can?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey TSA, you still think Hillary/DNC murdered Seth Rich?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the last thing he ever saw...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rohrabacher didn't have a Trump pardon to offer. Do you even read the links you post or are you now on the level of boutons/djohn where the headline is enough for you to run and post as fast as you can?

Wow that is some tortured logic. Jesus.

Did he, or did not state state that he offered Assange a pardon, stupid mother er?

I'll give you a billion dollars to answer the question.

I can truthfully state I offered you a billion dollars to answer the question, even if I don't actually have it to offer.

You try sooo hard for the w, and step on your almost every time.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Did he, or did not state state that he offered Assange a pardon, stupid mother er?

I can truthfully state I offered you a billion dollars to answer the question, even if I don't actually have it to offer.

Again, you stupid mother er, Rohrabacher didn't have a Trump pardon to offer and he never claimed he had a Trump pardon to offer, you stupid mother er.

Rohrabacher didn't offer Assange a pardon, he offered to pe ion Trump for a pardon, you stupid mother er. I even quoted the article you linked that your stupid mother ing ass didn't read, you dumb .

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh what a shock, he ignored this and post some other bullcrap instead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course he ignored it... we all ignore that got Dumpster but your obese coronavirus having ass loves that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course he ignored it... we all ignore that got Dumpster but your obese coronavirus having ass loves that .
    Just quoting you so you'll meltdown again.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I’ve ignored that pathetic got’s posts for almost a year now and the sorry continues to follow me around quoting me daily begging for attention. Most pathetic thing I’ve witnessed on this board. his life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve ignored that pathetic got’s posts for almost a year now and the sorry continues to follow me around quoting me daily begging for attention. Most pathetic thing I’ve witnessed on this board. his life
    Dumpster is doing that to me right now. quoted me to gain attention but i can only guess what he wrote, "wait til he sees this... he'll respond"... that stupid got!

i got some great advice many months back to avoid CD and it's been a great since. the only problem is that CD still insists on trying to garner my attention. i only like es with pussies not pussy es like Dumpster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still talking about me.

You embarrassed yourself one too many times here and now you're just in denial about it. You're just prayingdog.gif one of your conspiracy theories turns out to be true, then you'll be mentioning me and all the people here who have laughed at your pizzagate QAnon believing ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumpster is doing that to me right now. quoted me to gain attention but i can only guess what he wrote, "wait til he sees this... he'll respond"... that stupid got!

i got some great advice many months back to avoid CD and it's been a great since. the only problem is that CD still insists on trying to garner my attention. i only like es with pussies not pussy es like Dumpster.
    "real man"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You’re a drug addict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re a drug addict.
    am i? list the drug(s) since you know me so well.

your drug of choice is anything that'll clog your arteries you fat ing slob.

just like everything today, the libs make claims they can't back up. poor fat ing loser coronavirus having dip mono is nothing but a parrot who parrot's that of other gots like himself here on ST.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll pe ion Trump for a pardon for you if you read your own ing link

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    am i? list the drug(s) since you know me so well.

your drug of choice is anything that'll clog your arteries you fat ing slob.

just like everything today, the libs make claims they can't back up. poor fat ing loser coronavirus having dip mono is nothing but a parrot who parrot's that of other gots like himself here on ST.
    Such rage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    such fail.... still can't list the drug(s) you claim i'm an addict of. go figure!

eat more please! stuff that gullet of yours until you choke!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

I'll pe ion Trump for a pardon for you if you read your own ing link
    And that was the stupid mother er's reply even after given the quotes from his own link

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that was the stupid mother er's reply even after given the quotes from his own link
    he's a stupid lib... did you really expect anything else from him?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " Rohrabacher didn't have a Trump pardon"

anybody believe Rohrbacher?

the most simple, most probable is that Trash sent Rohrbacher with a pardon to get Assange STFU about Russia.

Who has the most to gain from Assange accepting the pardon, who is totally compromised by Pootin and tries to hide it, who blocks ALL Mueller docs and WH mafiya from Congress?

who?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    such fail.... still can't list the drug(s) you claim i'm an addict of. go figure!

eat more please! stuff that gullet of yours until you choke!
    It’s not my fault that you’re in denial about your drug abuse. Just calm yourself down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " Rohrabacher didn't have a Trump pardon"

the most simple, most probable is that Trash sent Rohrbacher with a pardon to get Assange STFU about Russia.

Who has the most to gain from Assange accepting the pardon, who is totally compromised by Pootin and tries to hide it, who blocks ALL Mueller docs and WH mafiya from Congress?

who?

more make believe by the make believe emotionally wrecked losers on the far-left.

Thread Information