Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Lack of pressure by the defensive line and Packer receivers getting wide open on the secondary all day.

Ya hate to see it.

That said, I think the game changer was Bonehead Zimmer making the call that led to the safety of Cousins. A successful drive there would've put the Packers on their heels and kept the defense off the field and allowed them some rest.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sorry I think the Vikings are going 8-8 this year tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    sorry I think the Vikings are going 8-8 this year tbh.
    If our defense doesn't do better, maybe.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    RIP

2020 Vikings

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    4-12. Maybe they'll draft another black QB, like that has ever worked for the Vikings in the past (not).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    4-12. Maybe they'll draft another black QB, like that has ever worked for the Vikings in the past (not).
    They definitely need to draft a QB of any color in an early round.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Dan Bailey doesn't miss much. But he always finds the worst time to miss. Had he made his 49 yarder, the ans would have had to go the length of the field for the TD.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They definitely need to draft a QB of any color in an early round.
    just saying, Minny has had a lot of BQB's in the past 15 or so years and they haven't turned out very well.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    just saying, Minny has had a lot of BQB's in the past 15 or so years and they haven't turned out very well.
    I was never a fan of Dante Culpepper. He was black Kirk Cousins. A backup QB having a good season or two but ultimately masquerading as a franchise QB.

Tavaris Jackson came along at the time of pioneering running black QB's. If he came along now, they'd see his nervous feet and lack of big playmaking much quicker IMO.

Donovan McNabb was the worst. Total cancer. I imagine he got away with stuff in his prime in Philly; though they hated his selfish ass most the time too. But doing the sh** he did in Minnie in the twilight of his career. Nobody loved him for it.

Teddy Bridgewater's ceiling was never that high. He was serviceable; but the Vikes were right to move on after he got injured.

Vikes have had plenty of bad luck with white QB's all the same. I don't see any sort of bad luck based on skin color or any major culture clash stuff. 2009 was the year for the Vikes with Favre summoning one last great year. League stole our ring. Simple as that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was never a fan of Dante Culpepper. He was black Kirk Cousins. A backup QB having a good season or two but ultimately masquerading as a franchise QB.

Tavaris Jackson came along at the time of pioneering running black QB's. If he came along now, they'd see his nervous feet and lack of big playmaking much quicker IMO.

Donovan McNabb was the worst. Total cancer. I imagine he got away with stuff in his prime in Philly; though they hated his selfish ass most the time too. But doing the sh** he did in Minnie in the twilight of his career. Nobody loved him for it.

Teddy Bridgewater's ceiling was never that high. He was serviceable; but the Vikes were right to move on after he got injured.

Vikes have had plenty of bad luck with white QB's all the same. I don't see any sort of bad luck based on skin color or any major culture clash stuff. 2009 was the year for the Vikes with Favre summoning one last great year. League stole our ring. Simple as that.
    Agreed. Sucks that Minneapolis is pretty much immune to natural disasters, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Agreed. Sucks that Minneapolis is pretty much immune to natural disasters, tbh.
    A major tornado could hit in theory.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    A major tornado could hit in theory.
    Not impossible, but it's pretty far north. Pretty short window in late April-mid May where that could *maybe* happen.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Not impossible, but it's pretty far north. Pretty short window in late April-mid May where that could *maybe* happen.
    I saw enough scary looking clouds / heard the sirens to know. Somehow the big one never hit though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I saw enough scary looking clouds / heard the sirens to know. Somehow the big one never hit though.
    But such a small season window. Unlike, say, the deep South, which can pretty much see them almost year round.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    But such a small season window. Unlike, say, the deep South, which can pretty much see them almost year round.
    Don't discount the deep state making their own "natural disasters".

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't discount the deep state making their own "natural disasters".
    well, the team might be infected with covid, so there's that

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    maybe a repeat of the Bucs MRSA epidemic in 2013

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    well, the team might be infected with covid, so there's that
    I'll call Cook "gets it".

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll call Cook "gets it".
    did he get tackled by the d-tackle Daquan Jones? Jones played 51 snaps on the interior of the d-line. I'd be testing the Vikings o-line first, particularly the center and guards

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    From article https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings/news/...ainst-vikings:

The most important name out of that trio from the Vikings' perspective is (DaQuan) Jones. He played a total of 51 snaps (45 defense, six special teams) in the game last Sunday, recording three pressures, a QB hit, and two tackles. Due to the nature of his position, Jones made contact with at least one Vikings offensive lineman on every single one of those plays. In doing so, he was potentially exposing them to COVID-19.

Cousins at risk perhaps?!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    did he get tackled by the d-tackle Daquan Jones? Jones played 51 snaps on the interior of the d-line. I'd be testing the Vikings o-line first, particularly the center and guards
    I don't believe in that sh**, bro. Anyone can get the flu / glorified flu whenever.

I'm just saying that any "asymptomatic" player who needs to be rested can get one of those tests and make it happen.
    Doubt they even have to test. They can just check a box.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't believe in that sh**, bro. Anyone can get the flu / glorified flu whenever.

I'm just saying that any "asymptomatic" player who needs to be rested can get one of those tests and make it happen.
    Doubt they even have to test. They can just check a box.
    Imagine the public outcry if anyone in the NFL especially a name like Kirk Cousins actually got it and had to get on a ventilator, lose limbs, and/or die from it. Pro sports would be shut down for years.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Imagine the public outcry if anyone in the NFL especially a name like Kirk Cousins actually got it and had to get on a ventilator, lose limbs, and/or die from it. Pro sports would be shut down for years.
    It's not going to happen. It's a variation of the common cold. Stop believing what you hear in the media.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    0-3 Vikings vs. 0-3 Texans. Loser KO'd.
    Though, Texans may have some leeway in their weak conference.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Thread Information