My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    We're not a bad team. Zimmer has to go.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've been saying it for years now. Dim Zim is not a head coach. He's a solid DC and that's it. Wade Phillips style.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I've been saying it for years now. Dim Zim is not a head coach. He's a solid DC and that's it. Wade Phillips style.
    He hasn't even been a good DC this season and going back to much of last season.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Not gonna lie; the Vikes were due for a W at Soldier Field.
    And this Bears team has offensive issues as well.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    4-5 with 3 losers upcoming

should be 7-5

this year looks a lot like 2012 in the NFC North imo. The Packers are the Packers, the Vikings come back from the ashes to have a surprisingly good season behind a great RB, the Bears start out with a gaudy early record but then stumble, and the Lions are just simply the Lions tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    4-5 with 3 losers upcoming

should be 7-5

this year looks a lot like 2012 in the NFC North imo. The Packers are the Packers, the Vikings come back from the ashes to have a surprisingly good season behind a great RB, the Bears start out with a gaudy early record but then stumble, and the Lions are just simply the Lions tbh.
    Only about a 40 percent chance we win the next three.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Only about a 40 percent chance we win the next three.
    let's see... next game is Dallass, the worst run defense in the league against the best running back in the league... so the Vikings offense should be able to cook

Carolina always plays hard but they tend to come up short, plus it's at Minneapolis so advantage Vikings.

The third game is Jacksonville, and, while I really want Jacksonville to win (any game), the Vikings are a much better ball club.

7-5

Then you got @ Bucs which is probably a loss but you never know.

Then home vs Bears which should be a win.

Then @ Saints which all hinges on Brees' availability.

Then @ Detroit which, be careful with, but it should be a win.

If you guys play your cards right you should be going into the wild card at 10-6.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    let's see... next game is Dallass, the worst run defense in the league against the best running back in the league... so the Vikings offense should be able to cook

Carolina always plays hard but they tend to come up short, plus it's at Minneapolis so advantage Vikings.

The third game is Jacksonville, and, while I really want Jacksonville to win (any game), the Vikings are a much better ball club.

7-5

Then you got @ Bucs which is probably a loss but you never know.

Then home vs Bears which should be a win.

Then @ Saints which all hinges on Brees' availability.

Then @ Detroit which, be careful with, but it should be a win.

If you guys play your cards right you should be going into the wild card at 10-6.
    Don't get me wrong; I don't hate our chances of getting to 7-5 and then having a shot to play like a team on a mission to finish strong. But teams are tough any given week in the NFL. If I could count on three wins that reliably I would've done much better on parlays in Vegas.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't get me wrong; I don't hate our chances of getting to 7-5 and then having a shot to play like a team on a mission to finish strong. But teams are tough any given week in the NFL. If I could count on three wins that reliably I would've done much better on parlays in Vegas.
    Dallass isn't tough on "any given week in the NFL". They won't win a game with this lousy QB carousel. Just look at 2015. With Jerry Jones at the helm they need a top 10 QB to even have a chance to ..."any given Sunday".

The team blew their collective final load against Pittsburgh and even that wasn't quite enough; now they're just gonna lose out and it's gonna be ugly.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Dallass isn't tough on "any given week in the NFL". They won't win a game with this lousy QB carousel. Just look at 2015. With Jerry Jones at the helm they need a top 10 QB to even have a chance to ..."any given Sunday".

The team blew their collective final load against Pittsburgh and even that wasn't quite enough; now they're just gonna lose out and it's gonna be ugly.
    Pittsburgh is case in point. A superior undefeated team almost lost to an inferior shambles of a team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pittsburgh is case in point. A superior undefeated team almost lost to an inferior shambles of a team.
    That's more about Pittsburgh, not the Cowturds. Pittsburgh in the Tomlin era has been extremely notorious for dropping bad road regular season games to bad teams (they clean up at home, though). In fact I almost halfway expect them to lose at Jacksonville tomorrow.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Not gonna lie. Cowboy refs took what should've been a ten-point lead for the Vikings at halftime and turned it into a nine-point deficit.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Lucked out. But we stay alive, technically.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    4 missed FGs and 3 missed PA's in last two games.
    Dan Bailey may get cut tomorrow.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Plenty of room for improvement. Secondary sucks. But upgrades to the d-line could mask that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Another podcast stated the Vikings liked Mond more than Fields (and Lance) anyways.But interesting.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count