6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Will Vikings be better than Cowboys this season?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    More importantly, will they beat out the Packers this year to win the division? They failed pretty miserably last year.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Probably. But the question is can they be good enough to be a real Super Bowl contender?

The defense and offense both need to jump another level.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Probably. But the question is can they be good enough to be a real Super Bowl contender?

The defense and offense both need to jump another level.
    they need to fire Zimmer and his "let's sag off 10 yards on 3rd and 7 and give up the first down" crap

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    they need to fire Zimmer and his "let's sag off 10 yards on 3rd and 7 and give up the first down" crap
    Dealing with his nepotism too.

And frankly, Gary Kubiak is a mediocre o-coordinator in his own right. All the play action on third and long is ridiculous. How do they not have more plays out of the shotgun? Ridiculous.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dealing with his nepotism too.

And frankly, Gary Kubiak is a mediocre o-coordinator in his own right. All the play action on third and long is ridiculous. How do they not have more plays out of the shotgun? Ridiculous.

But in all seriousness, if I'm playing the Eagles I am making sure I have at least a linebacker and safety keeping an eye on the run.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    To me 09 was meant to the be the Vikings year more than 99 even. It's a shame Katrina hit and the NFL was going hard for that feel-good story.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, any whiny Aints fan who complains that Rudolph pushed off or that the Saints didn't get a chance with the ball due to the coin toss in OT..... well, what goes around, comes around.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I smite thee with Eight Months of Winter!

*SKOL*

And a Ten Percent State Income Tax!

*SKOL*

And thou still hath pay the same federal taxes as everyone else!

*SKOL*

And thou still hath pay above average property and sales taxes!

*SKOL*

Grim Dim Zimmer still be thy head coach!

*SKOL*

Ilhan Omar
    doth be thy local federal representative!

*SKOL*

Should thou stand in the Skyways to take thee a selfie, thou shalt get arrested, and serve jail time!

*SKOL*

No legal parking for less than twenty-eight Dollars per day, nor a penny less than four hundred and fifty dollars per month!

*SKOL*

Fat Amy Klobuchar doth be thy ruler!!!

*SKOL*

Thou still hath be zero-and-four in Super Bowls!

*SKOL*

Thou hath one atrociously run basketball franchise!

*SKOL*

Thou hath expensive petrol prices, and good luck finding a top tier detergent brand station!

*SKOL*

And thou shalt pony up still more, as no all-wheel drive in thy land be suicide!

*SKOL*

The summers yet be awfully hot and super humid, and nobody hath air conditioner!

*SKOL*

And, Hollywood picked thy city/state as the model ground zero for one Contagion!

*SKOL*

Somalian pirates hath invaded thy land, and hath bred all over thee!

*SKOL*

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Yeah, any whiny Aints fan who complains that Rudolph pushed off or that the Saints didn't get a chance with the ball due to the coin toss in OT..... well, what goes around, comes around.
    It'll never give back the ring we should've had. Even after two revenges, I still hate the Saints, especially as long as they have the same coach, QB, and presumably same owner.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I smite thee with Eight Months of Winter!

*SKOL*

And a Ten Percent State Income Tax!

*SKOL*

And thou still hath pay the same federal taxes as everyone else!

*SKOL*

And thou still hath pay above average property and sales taxes!

*SKOL*

Grim Dim Zimmer still be thy head coach!

*SKOL*

Ilhan Omar
    doth be thy local federal representative!

*SKOL*

Should thou stand in the Skyways to take thee a selfie, thou shalt get arrested, and serve jail time!

*SKOL*

No legal parking for less than twenty-eight Dollars per day, nor a penny less than four hundred and fifty dollars per month!

*SKOL*

Fat Amy Klobuchar doth be thy ruler!!!

*SKOL*

Thou still hath be zero-and-four in Super Bowls!

*SKOL*

Thou hath one atrociously run basketball franchise!

*SKOL*

Thou hath expensive petrol prices, and good luck finding a top tier detergent brand station!

*SKOL*

And thou shalt pony up still more, as no all-wheel drive in thy land be suicide!

*SKOL*

The summers yet be awfully hot and super humid, and nobody hath air conditioner!

*SKOL*

And, Hollywood picked thy city/state as the model ground zero for one Contagion!

*SKOL*

Somalian pirates hath invaded thy land, and hath bred all over thee!

*SKOL*
    Sounds like you been to Minnesota?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Somalians in Minneapolis are pretty intolerable. The few times I’ve been up there and rented a car I almost got in an accident with a Somalian driving like a wild animal.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    The Somalians in Minneapolis are pretty intolerable. The few times I’ve been up there and rented a car I almost got in an accident with a Somalian driving like a wild animal.
    Specifically the black males that hang out on the street. They are ing proactively violent criminals walking around.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It'll never give back the ring we should've had. Even after two revenges, I still hate the Saints, especially as long as they have the same coach, QB, and presumably same owner.
    Favre vs Manning would have been epic. not sure the Colts don't win though. The Vikings coach wouldn't have done the surprise onside kickoff thingy at the start of the 3rd quarter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Favre vs Manning would have been epic. not sure the Colts don't win though. The Vikings coach wouldn't have done the surprise onside kickoff thingy at the start of the 3rd quarter.
    Sure, Colts could've won. But Vikings were nine in ten shot. They were just the best team in all of football, and it wasn't that close.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sounds like you been to Minnesota?
    By car on a road trip. It was October so the weather was perfect, not too cold. We even ate at the "Hamdi Restaurant" so we could get the full Somali-Minneapolis experience. And of course we walked thru the Mall of America. Pretty city, but, oh so expensive, like living in an urban version of a podunk town in Nebraska or Iowa, with all the same lack of sparsely located, reasonably priced amenities. Hard to find a Walmart or similar cheap grocery store. Great to visit, but must be awful to live there, especially considering the taxes and uber-long winters (and I actually like cool weather, but think the damage such long sustained hard freezes must do to your car engines, home furnace, water pipes, electrical system etc?!?).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sure, Colts could've won. But Vikings were nine in ten shot. They were just the best team in all of football, and it wasn't that close.
    The sad part though was that it was the Vikings' best players who gave away the game with a bunch of fluky turnovers. Favre and AP were the reasons they should have won, but ultimately were the reasons they lost because of all the fumbles and of course that late pick when they were in long FG range and Favre just needed to throw something safe to set up the FG instead of going for it all.

The "bounty" thing was real, the punishing late hits on Favre by scrubs like Ayodele were cruel, and the Aints didn't ever win another ring in the Brees era due to karma from that, but, that of course isn't solace for the Vikings and their fans.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    By car on a road trip. It was October so the weather was perfect, not too cold. We even ate at the "Hamdi Restaurant" so we could get the full Somali-Minneapolis experience.
    Little did you know whatever poor little animal you were eating was f*cking tortured to death.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Pretty city, but, oh so expensive, like living in an urban version of a podunk town in Nebraska or Iowa, with all the same lack of sparsely located, reasonably priced amenities. Hard to find a Walmart or similar cheap grocery store. Great to visit, but must be awful to live there, especially considering the taxes and uber-long winters
    You go to gentrified Omaha outskirts and you'll find the $800K homes. Maybe there's cheaper deals on the whole in Nebraska, Iowas though. But you're paying more for better economic opportunity.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Little did you know whatever poor little animal you were eating was f*cking tortured to death.
    But they prayed to Allah while killing it, so it must be okay! /sarcasm

That restaurant was the first time I had ever tried camel meat, have never found it anywhere else since, so it was an experience. Just like the time I ate moose meat in New Hampshire as a kid.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    But they prayed to Allah while killing it, so it must be okay! /sarcasm

That restaurant was the first time I had ever tried camel meat, have never found it anywhere else since, so it was an experience. Just like the time I ate moose meat in New Hampshire as a kid.
    I used to eat gyro 'til I found out. I sinned in ignorance. A part of me still knew I shouldn't trust in it though.

Thread Information