Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    idgaf about any of you here on ST and obviously that means idgaf about yalls opinions about me either.
    kw says idgaf about people's opinions here right before rambling on about how wrong they are because he accepted punches to the face.

Just another day

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "accepted punches to the face"
    a weak spineless male like yourself has no concept of self protection nor the moxie to get in a ring. you're speaking from a pussy pov but you're a pussy so it's no coincidence.

kw says idgaf about people's opinions here right before rambling on about how wrong they are because he accepted punches to the face.

Just another day
    another day in the life of a cuckold like yourself is best represented with an emoticon as so

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    the make believe world you ing losers live in is oh so pathetic. are all of yall failed writers tbh?
    Cries about others making stuff up... Then makes stuff up

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cries about others making stuff up... Then makes stuff up
    dude literally no one gives a what a weak spineless pathetic cuckold piece of like you has to say. your opinions mean jack . what don't you understand blaKKKe? you're the bottom rung of "men". i feel sorry for your daughter having to grow up with a weak pos of a father as an example to look up to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    dude literally no one gives a what a weak spineless pathetic cuckold piece of like you has to say. your opinions mean jack . what don't you understand blaKKKe? you're the bottom rung of "men". i feel sorry for your daughter having to grow up with a weak pos of a father as an example to look up to.
    Says no one gives a and proceeds to rant mode

Just another day

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Says no one gives a and proceeds to rant mode

Just another day
    the definition of not giving a is if you were lying in the street in cold blood asking for help i'd step right over your ass and proceed on my way.

off already you sissy ing wannabe male.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    the definition of not giving a is if you were lying in the street in cold blood asking for help i'd step right over your ass and proceed on my way.

Says he doesn't give a about anyone's opinions and keeps going back and forth here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

But to recap, you accept punches to the face and walk over fellow human beings lying in the street in cold blood.

What a great dad you'd be

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Says he doesn't give a about anyone's opinions and keeps going back and forth here
    you're a ing pest blaKKKe. stop quoting me and i'll stop going back and forth with you mr instigator.

i don't want to be bothered by you but you keep on regardless and then act like it's a shock that i respond. you're such a and it's no wonder you ex thought the same of you too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    you're a ing pest blaKKKe. stop quoting me and i'll stop going back and forth with you mr instigator.

i don't want to be bothered by you but you keep on regardless and then act like it's a shock that i respond. you're such a and it's no wonder you ex thought the same of you too.
    Oh I'm just pushing your buttons for cheap entertainment, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Honestly though, what a great role model you'd be for kids, imo.

Teach them to accept punches to the face and to walk over fellow human beings lying in the street in cold blood.

What a great dad you'd be
    i'm not trying to be a role model unlike a weak willed "man" like yourself. your ex taught your daughter that it's ok to step all over "men" like yourself and you'll teach her just the same because you're a pathetic .

as well, it'd be in the youth's best interest to learn to defend themselves unlike yourself where you just pretend to be billy badass online. that's what separates men from pretenders like yourself blaKKKe.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh I'm just pushing your buttons for cheap entertainment, tbh.
    you are cheap entertainment tbh. a cuckold thinking he's anything but the he truly is is pure ing entertainment and i thank you for that daily blaKKKe.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    i'm not trying to be a role model unlike a weak willed "man" like yourself. your ex taught your daughter that it's ok to step all over "men" like yourself and you'll teach her just the same because you're a pathetic .

as well, it'd be in the youth's best interest to learn to defend themselves unlike yourself where you just pretend to be billy badass online. that's what separates men from pretenders like yourself blaKKKe.
    Cries about others making stuff up, then makes stuff up.

Wait didn't I post that already

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    you are cheap entertainment tbh. a cuckold thinking he's anything but the he truly is is pure ing entertainment and i thank you for that daily blaKKKe.
    Oh right you're the one who's clearly laughing here. No anger here. Nope.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    i'm not trying to be a role model
    Then it's probably a good thing you'll never have kids

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cries about others making stuff up, then makes stuff up.

Wait didn't I post that already
    you have a post here crying about being a cuckold and no matter how much you cry about it won't change the fact that you are a self-made . you can try and spin it all you'd like, convince the newbies here that that post never was a thing, etc but you'll never not be a weak pos cucked by your ex wife.

hey, at least you got some pussy out of it all. probably the first and last you'll ever get. no woman wants to date a fem-male no matter what year we're in or how bad PC politics has entered our culture.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh right you're the one who's clearly laughing here. No anger here. Nope.
    always laughing at you; always! you're ing annoying but very entertaining too. to see the lowest rung of a "man" trying to 1-up others it's quite the show knowing you're a s of what you pretend to be.

you know how i can tell i and others get under your thin-skin? all this ing quoting of my posts. it proves just how much you're hurt by words and it couldn't happen to a better weak pos than you blaKKKe.

Then it's probably a good thing you'll never have kids
    the make believe world where you pretend like i want to have kids. all you do is live in pretend world huh? bet you pretended your ex wife loved you too?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I never said you wanted to have kids. I just said it's good you'll never have them...

.... because you're a pothead that accepts punches to the face and steps over human beings that are bleeding in the street.

I mean you really sound like a stand up guy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    only you... i'd literally step on your face as i walked right over your ass!

now go take your weak male anxiety pills you ing loser!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    only you... i'd literally step on your face as i walked right over your ass!

now go take your weak male anxiety pills you ing loser!
    Well that's a lie because you constantly wish death on many different people on the political forum.

What do you take for your anxiety? Oh wait nvmnd I know

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well that's a lie because you constantly wish death on many different people on the political forum.

What do you take for your anxiety? Oh wait nvmnd I know
    oh no you wish death on others!!! that stick is so far up your ass you think i'm actually wishing death on others; the only one i want to see die is bernie sanders and all the communists that follow him. i just want to step on your face and you don't like that. boo inghoo you crybaby.

btw, i don't get anxiety and haven't since i was in my early 20's. you're pathetic blaKKKe but we already knew that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ... that stick is so far up your ass you think i'm actually wishing death on others; the only one i want to see die is bernie sanders and all the communists that follow him.
    Do you understand the dictionary definition of the word "wish"?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you understand the dictionary definition of the word "wish"?
    i understand the dictionary definition of a what a weak pathetic ing male is which you epitomize.

btw, i don't wish sanders death i hope he ing dies along with his commie followers!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

btw, i don't wish sanders death i hope he ing dies along with his commie followers!
    Smh.

Dictionary.

Get one, druggy.

Or not. I'll probably call you a drugged up either way.

Thread Information