6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of sucks that it's shot from the p.o.v. of a megalomaniac; but it brings me back to the good ole days all the same....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of sucks that it's shot from the p.o.v. of a megalomaniac; but it brings me back to the good ole days all the same....

Originally it was going to be a do entary on the Spurs. Kobe heard e was going to do a spurs do entary and then contacted him told him he could do a do entary on himself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go to the 10 minute mark to see how great of a defensive team the Spurs once were. Even though they were called for a foul on that possession it could have gone either way.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, it's a shame that there isn't a lot of footage like this that is focused on the Spurs and not Kobe. I could watch this kind of stuff all day for a great team like the Spurs. Footage like this on 80's C's would've been awesome too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks that Manu missed this game. There would've been some awesome plays to watch!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His commentary is psychotic, like every mistake he made/bad shot/1 on 4 drive shooting into a crowd was planned. He was just chucking all game as usual. What's crazier is he recognized the little things that SA used to do that were good basketball and then on his team just did ty ISO ball like he was playing at the rec center "gimme the rock gimme the rock gimme gimme".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12:40 "Vlad, Vlad!" "Box him (Kurt Thomas) out!" <Radmonovic ignores him>

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13:35 Bruce playing smart w/o the ball, sees Kobe get rubbed off on the screen, runs to opposite baseline for a wide open corner 3. Kobe blames his teammate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had to stop watching after the first timeout where Phil Jackson worked on the refs to get Hollywood calls for his team. Brings back memories of all the bull playing against the media's team.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13:35 Bruce playing smart w/o the ball, sees Kobe get rubbed off on the screen, runs to opposite baseline for a wide open corner 3. Kobe blames his teammate.
    Then implicitly admits he was the one who blew the coverage when he covers on the next possession, talking about how he learned his lesson. IIRC

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had to stop watching after the first timeout where Phil Jackson worked on the refs to get Hollywood calls for his team. Brings back memories of all the bull playing against the media's team.
    I honestly don't acknowledge a great many champions; certainly none of the "dynasties" outside of the Spurs. Stern did a sh** load of rigging.

Thread Information