Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naw, just getting outplayed when it matters most,tbh
    Spurs are ranked 26th in opp points allowed in the 3rd, and 28th for opp points allowed in the 4th. Meanwhile they are 10th in the 1st and 20th in the 2nd.

They start strong but seem to give up around the midway point for whatever reason. Maybe they are a one trick pony now and once the other team has nailed it down, the show is over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are ranked 26th in opp points allowed in the 3rd, and 28th for opp points allowed in the 4th. Meanwhile they are 10th in the 1st and 20th in the 2nd.

They start strong but seem to give up around the midway point for whatever reason. Maybe they are a one trick pony now and once the other team has nailed it down, the show is over.

Pretty much.games arent won in the first half

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The vets knew how to stop the opponent from going on long runs. They would build a buffer in points to absorb some runs that are inevitable, but when you're holding on for dear life, you have no point buffer to sustain you when you allow several unanswered baskets. The Spurs seem to allow those a lot in the 2nd half, much moreso than in the 1st. I don't know if players are hitting a wall or if some stupid subs utions are ing it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game turned in the 2nd quarter. Spurs were kind of rolling and go up 9. After a TO Oklahoma has a 17-0 run with San Antonio grinding to a halt offensively. It's an easy out but that run occurred about two minutes into Forbes's second stint. As for poor Walker. He's been dealt with so unfairly from the coach dating back to November. His struggles are tied to early season benching in favor of a horrific Marco. Too bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow this team is ing trash lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Classic 3rd quarter in OKC for the Spurs. Things have been this way forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game turned in the 2nd quarter. Spurs were kind of rolling and go up 9. After a TO Oklahoma has a 17-0 run with San Antonio grinding to a halt offensively. It's an easy out but that run occurred about two minutes into Forbes's second stint. As for poor Walker. He's been dealt with so unfairly from the coach dating back to November. His struggles are tied to early season benching in favor of a horrific Marco. Too bad.
    a 17-0 run is something only trash teams allow. I've seen the Spurs go on long runs against playoff level teams, but that was the big 3 when they were clicking and had a formidable bench presence. This team is worse than trash (in effectiveness terms) because trash teams get lottery picks. This team is pretending to try, and that's almost worse than tanking. I personally think LMA is an overachiever for his size and talent. He's found the 3pt line more recently but he's in an odd position especially with this line up and a "star" that plays like it's early 90's long two point shooting era. The team should have let LMA and DDR go and taken an expiring set of contracts in return. Then let the young guys play every game to see what happens. As long as Pop is coaching, they are going to at least pretend to try to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol is popa getting ready for tokyo? fail to medal like world championships, and his reputation of 5 championships = coatrider

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I won’t be surprised if the spurs lose 3 straight at home. Has been the ongoing trend all season when they go on a small win streak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I won’t be surprised if the spurs lose 3 straight at home. Has been the ongoing trend all season when they go on a small win streak.
    I think we lose the next 3 games and then win the following 3 games. That puts us at 27-35 with 20 games left. We’ll likely end up 10th or 11th in the west.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not gonna call him trash but I have to agree.. it’s really disappointing. There are times where he just puts his hands down and watches the ball.. and then he isn’t even willing to be aggressive. He just gets the ball takes a dribble or two and gives it up
    Neutering complete...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please oh please let Portland and NO win tonight
    they did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neutering complete...
    bruh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop trying to turn Lonnie walker into bruce Bowen is ing disgraceful. Him and demar can't leave soon enough ugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop trying to turn Lonnie walker into bruce Bowen is ing disgraceful. Him and demar can't leave soon enough ugh
    Could see that one coming a mile away. This is the guy who tried to pencil in Bertans as simply a Bonner replacement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good news is that we’re sliding down the standings. The bad news is we’re sliding down the standings.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Changes happen sooner in organizations when the bottom line is affected. Suprised people are still supporting this by watching.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How morbid. What kind of soft cry baby are you and hairdo?

Thread Information