Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1573
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Tents are going to be the new toilet paper this coming fall. Banks are going to feast.
    The bailout underscores the dual economy. The lion's share of the goodies goes to the top of the scale -- banks, large corporations and, indirectly, their investors -- while those most in need get only a crumb, if anything at all.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why Bernie was the right and ONLY choice -

time for a revolution -

Now - we got no choice - this is going to be horrible and sooner rather than later - poor people will say - " this - let's take what we want!"

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

time for a revolution -

Now - we got no choice - this is going to be horrible and sooner rather than later - poor people will say - " this - let's take what we want!"
    This is how orange got elected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

time for a revolution -

calling it. poor people around the world will soon take to the streets en masse. you cannot keep people in their homes if they have no food to eat or feed their kids.

especially since the “money” scam has been exposed. money is fictional. they can create it out of thin air

for so many years we heard “but we cannot pay for that”

and all of a sudden they find 5 trilion dollars to rescue economy

it all has been exposed

just waiting for poor to run out of food and they will take to the streets en masse
    m

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What we lookin' at for Monday, tbh?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

time for a revolution -

...like Watts riots.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    futures minus 300 already, no more bullets in the chamber

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Crack-a-dawn, Joe & Mika will start in. I'll wake up, turn to 1063 on the cable box...pause it and let the cache fill while I take a piss, get my coffee, go back and wipe the floor where I pissed all over it and the rim where it's sticky cuz I pissed all over it. Go back and peek in the laundry room to make sure the garage door is down. It's always down, but, I always check because one time 10 years ago I left it up all night. It's down. I go back, find my slipper lost in my 5 blankets on the couch and slip it on trying not fall down. I ease down onto my Lazy Boy, kick it back, try to pick up my coffee mug, but, I'm shaking so bad I have to set it back down, lean over and sip directly from it. That stops the tremors. I pick it up, take a hot sip and my blood starts pumping thru my pump. I pick up the remote, making sure not to inadvertently touch a wrong button and lose Joe & Mika's opening monologue, press the right button and it begins. I hate her, but, I want to see those little ties.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also next week is 1st of the month, and ALOT of rich people ain't getting paid

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dare ask that question knowing Hater is on this board...
    (I say you get pinked in blue)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    futures minus 300 already, no more bullets in the chamber
    300 points is practically nothing though. It can change on a whim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crack-a-dawn, Joe & Mika will start in. I'll wake up, turn to 1063 on the cable box...pause it and let the cache fill while I take a piss, get my coffee, go back and wipe the floor where I pissed all over it and the rim where it's sticky cuz I pissed all over it. Go back and peek in the laundry room to make sure the garage door is down. It's always down, but, I always check because one time 10 years ago I left it up all night. It's down. I go back, find my slipper lost in my 5 blankets on the couch and slip it on trying not fall down. I ease down onto my Lazy Boy, kick it back, try to pick up my coffee mug, but, I'm shaking so bad I have to set it back down, lean over and sip directly from it. That stops the tremors. I pick it up, take a hot sip and my blood starts pumping thru my pump. I pick up the remote, making sure not to inadvertently touch a wrong button and lose Joe & Mika's opening monologue, press the right button and it begins. I hate her, but, I want to see those little ties.
    You are...

Really a very interesting fellow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much do you hate it when the 3rd hour is a repeat of the first?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How much do you hate it when the 3rd hour is a repeat of the first?
    You hit the nail on the head there, Splits.
    They should be ashamed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also next week is 1st of the month, and ALOT of rich people ain't getting paid

They will eventually. Banks aren't going to sit idly by and watch all these properties and vehicles go past due for months and landlords aren't going to take lost income for long, they more than likely have notes on their properties.

I've seen little protections for the average joe, the schmuck, the vast majority of Muricans. The renters getting by check-to-check. The people who are going to get the biggest ass- ing from this disease. The best Cali is doing is a 2-month halt and of course they were just 1 vote flat of a full ban.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just ignore all the armchair pundits and doom and gloom sayers. All they do is put their finger on the CNN pulse and call it from there. As you can see they're wrong almost every time which is really a statistical anomaly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are...

Really a very interesting fellow.
    I think he's quite normal he just says things in a way that makes himself interesting which is what great writers do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is a suckers market run nigas

dont be fooled

will drop again

market will start finally to gain back traction after summer when americans adjust their lifestyles

Id be more worried about US shale and the US dollar. looks like shale business is kaput. only solution would be for US to join Opec but tyat will never happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloodbath.

Goldman projecting 34% decline in economy for Q2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will eventually. Banks aren't going to sit idly by and watch all these properties and vehicles go past due for months and landlords aren't going to take lost income for long, they more than likely have notes on their properties.

I've seen little protections for the average joe, the schmuck, the vast majority of Muricans. The renters getting by check-to-check. The people who are going to get the biggest ass- ing from this disease. The best Cali is doing is a 2-month halt and of course they were just 1 vote flat of a full ban.
    Eyup.

There will be anotheer stimulus bill.

Canada is giving everybody $2,000 per month for four months.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyup.

Obviously, the population is 25-30% of ours, but most astonishing is that their stimulus, that gives their people enough support for a fair amount of time, is also 25-30% of our worthless package.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Eyup.

We're giving them $2,400 per month/$600 a week for the same four months + a 1 timer $1,200 per person + $500.00 per rug rat starting within 3 wks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is a suckers market run nigas

dont be fooled

will drop again

market will start finally to gain back traction after summer when americans adjust their lifestyles

Id be more worried about US shale and the US dollar. looks like shale business is kaput. only solution would be for US to join Opec but tyat will never happen
    call d it nigas

dont forget this

we are reaching the Death Cross

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/deathcross.asp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dare ask that question knowing Hater is on this board...
    (I say you get pinked in blue)
    call d it nigas

dont forget this

we are reaching the Death Cross

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/deathcross.asp
    Called it muh nibs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously, the population is 25-30% of ours, but most astonishing is that their stimulus, that gives their people enough support for a fair amount of time, is also 25-30% of our worthless package.
    Trump party wanted to assauge its donor class. Tons of give-aways and a seekrit slush fund.

Thread Information