Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1573
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's pretty much what the left has been doing - melting down. It's become extremely obvious that the large majority of the ing about the situation is aimed at the November election. It's just attempts to make political hay while the sun is shining for the left.

Of course you only want to be considered a fortune teller with your ELE for life shtick, clown.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's pretty much what the left has been doing - melting down. It's become extremely obvious that the large majority of the ing about the situation is aimed at the November election. It's just attempts to make political hay while the sun is shining for the left.

Of course you only want to be considered a fortune teller with your ELE for life shtick, clown.
    Bingo!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"The left"

Parroting Orangegutans fantasies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said 1 or 2 months 2 months ago. Dow hit 27.7K You can't admit to being wrong, there's some really esoteric angle in which you're actually right?

Plebe level wishcasting ELE . Sleep on the floor tonight so you don't fall off the bed, alkie.
    The demand shock is still a problem.

Massively front loaded federal relief briefly cushioned the blow, but the demand deficit is still there, mass unemployment is still there. Mass foreclosure and eviction is coming when UI runs out.

Also, debt deflation is still a danger. A lot of exotic debt is bound up in property based derivatives. Another real estate crash could have far reaching reverberations.

It's not wshcasting because I don't want a crash. It's not catestrophizing IMO because demand destruction and mass unemployment have already happened. The second order effects are clearly foreseeable, not outlandish boogie men. We went through something similar, but of a lesser economic magnitude 11-12 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup 2008 obliterated our economy. Since then we are living in a zombie economy proped up with nonexistent money, just printed paper.

The crash already happened in 08. This pandemic is just a small needle thats pushing the bubble thats just been reinflated with 4 trillion dollars of monopoly money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The demand shock is still a problem.

Massively front loaded federal relief briefly cushioned the blow, but the demand deficit is still there, mass unemployment is still there. Mass foreclosure and eviction is coming when UI runs out.

Also, debt deflation is still a danger. A lot of exotic debt is bound up in property based derivatives. Another real estate crash could have far reaching reverberations.

It's not wshcasting because I don't want a crash. It's not catestrophizing IMO because demand destruction and mass unemployment have already happened. The second order effects are clearly foreseeable, not outlandish boogie men. We went through something similar, but of a lesser economic magnitude 11-12 years ago.
    The thread is about the stock market. You're going on now about prognostications because you had to put your predictions on layaway. Just say you were mistaken and move on. You look like an idiot. You and a select group here are like the doomsday folks walking around with signs on you saying "repent, the end is near". Those signs will come off if Biden wins in November.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup 2008 obliterated our economy. Since then we are living in a zombie economy proped up with nonexistent money, just printed paper.

The crash already happened in 08. This pandemic is just a small needle thats pushing the bubble thats just been reinflated with 4 trillion dollars of monopoly money

You didn't invest in the recovery because you don't trust banks or stock brokers.

WW47
    still 3rd world mindset

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like it was another scam run, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thread is about the stock market. You're going on now about prognostications because you had to put your predictions on layaway. Just say you were mistaken and move on. You look like an idiot. You and a select group here are like the doomsday folks walking around with signs on you saying "repent, the end is near". Those signs will come off if Biden wins in November.
    Heh, what?

7% in one day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heh, what?

7% in one day.
    Oh there you are. Dow only matters when you can scoreboard.

Got it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't invest in the recovery because you don't trust banks or stock brokers.

WW47
    still 3rd world mindset
    I'm gonna invest in whatever gives me the best rate of return. Inflation, stagflation, etc. is going to be whatever it is regardless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh there you are. Dow only matters when you can scoreboard.

Got it.
    My posts only matters if you can strawman.

Got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My posts only matters if you can strawman.

Got it.
    Where are you now?

You did not invest in Inovio even though I pointed it out when the stock was like $6 a share. Now it's at 21 something up 41% at least today.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are you now?
    Fat man always wanting to know where people are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat man always wanting to know where people are.
    Another one with no money to put where his mouth is. Of course I don't know if I want to touch money that's been where your mouth has been.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Another one with no money to put where his mouth is. Of course I don't know if I want to touch money that's been where your mouth has been.
    What’s a matter, fat man? Can’t get someone to give you money for pictures of strange men you want to be?

Shocking lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s a matter, fat man? Can’t get someone to give you money for pictures of strange men you want to be?

Shocking lol
    Tranny and Clammy, two peas in a pod. Both with mouths that overrun their pocketbooks.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “Please give me money for pictures of men I wish I were”

That’s ing creepy......and fat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Please give me money for pictures of men I wish I were”

That’s ing creepy......and fat
    It's your claim, it's common here to offer a bet on claims people make. It's also common for people to chicken out or Welch on the bet. We know which part of that applies to you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's your claim, it's common here to offer a bet on claims people make. It's also common for people to chicken out or Welch on the bet. We know which part of that applies to you.
    Thanks for the evidence, fat man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the evidence, fat man
    Keep following me around trying to recover some dignity.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tranny and Clammy, two peas in a pod. Both with mouths that overrun their pocketbooks.
    And you speak in 3rd person as if you have any friends here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep following me around trying to recover some dignity.
    You creep on members here by digging through their posts, yellow hands. Zero credibility when talking about following or having any dignity. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You creep on members here by digging through their posts, yellow hands. Zero credibility when talking about following or having any dignity. lol
    "you read my post! Creeper!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inovio 28 bucks... I got in at 6. Hope some of you did as well.

Thread Information