Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1573
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inovio 28 bucks... I got in at 6. Hope some of you did as well.
    Well done... but how much did you buy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well done... but how much did you buy?
    5k shares at 6. Sold some at 18 the first time sold the rest today. It might go up more but you got to take a profit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inovio 28 bucks... I got in at 6. Hope some of you did as well.
    . When should I sell, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5k shares at 6. Sold some at 18 the first time sold the rest today. It might go up more but you got to take a profit.
    Sold mine too. Got anything else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sold mine too. Got anything else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NO idea where this train will jump the tracks but it's full speed ahead. Good lord.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a whole lot of chatter about the stock market any more, what happened you leftist panic s? I thought the world was coming to an end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NO idea where this train will jump the tracks but it's full speed ahead. Good lord.
    Lot of randos got spooked today for some reason. The BLS report underscores the decoupling of the financial world from the real economy. The process of building a moat around the FIRE (finance, insurance and real-estate) sector started in earnest in 2008-9.

If that bailout was a firehose, this one is Niagara Falls. It includes a lot more things.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 09-02-2020 at 10:20 PM. Reason: bls not blm

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC parroting Trump tweets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a whole lot of chatter about the stock market any more, what happened you leftist panic s? I thought the world was coming to an end.
    at this dumbo thinking d stock market has any relation to most Americans econlmic status

When only 5% of americans have 95% of the wealth. It doesnt matter if the stock markets goes sky high

Basic 5th grade math tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lot of randos got spooked today for some reason. The BLS report underscores the decoupling of the financial world from the real economy. The process of building a moat around the FIRE (finance, insurance and real-estate) sector started in earnest in 2008-9.

If that bailout was a firehose, this one is Niagara Falls. It includes a lot more things.
    It looks like Chinese state capitalism to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at this dumbo thinking d stock market has any relation to most Americans econlmic status

When only 5% of americans have 95% of the wealth. It doesnt matter if the stock markets goes sky high

Basic 5th grade math tbqh
    Read the thread le you 3rd world bird

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC parroting Trump tweets
    Stock market crashing! -left

29000 dow? Doesn't mean anything -same left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read the thread le you 3rd world bird
    Called it yes. Nancy

And you still think stock market has any relation to US economy

This is like yojr brother saying he has 1 milliln dollars and you telling everyone you entire family is rich as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Largest deficit since WWII... you know where that money went...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Largest deficit since WWII... you know where that money went...
    Deficit tangent whataboutism noted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it yes. Nancy

This is like yojr brother saying he has 1 milliln dollars and you telling everyone you entire family is rich as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is that you think you’re accomplishing by continually bumping this thread? The market bottomed out on March 20th. Congress passed a bi-partisan economic aid package and it was signed into law on March 27. The stock market responded.

Everything is working as designed. I don’t know why you think this a n argument you can hold over the head of “ leftists”

I could probably make the argument the market (and the economy) would be doing even better had the senate passed the house’s second stimulus package.
    Last edited by Th'Pusher; 09-03-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is that you think you’re accomplishing by continually bumping this thread? The market bottomed out on March 20th. Congress passed a bi-partisan economic aid package and it was signed into law on March 27. The stock market responded.

Everything is working as designed. I don’t know why you think this a n argument you can hold over the head of “ leftists”

I could probably make the argument the market (and the economy) would be doing even better had the senate passed the house’s second stimulus package.
    because he’s nothing more than racist cowardly trumper, so he forwards all the talking points

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, market back to near high in early Sept - much earlier than I expected. And this without news of vaccine, 2nd stimulus package and with some states still in some sort of lockdown. Methinks it's time to not be greedy with election approaching and realize some gain. What say you? Trump or Biden win and corresponding up or down market? All GUESSES welcome :-)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Congress doesn't feel the pucker until rich people start going bust; the rich people bailout is working fine for the time being, so there's not very much urgency to do anything else, however necessary or prudent it might be to pass more fiscal stimulus ASAP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Opens down 872 points
    Stock Market now down 2,100 points -- an all time record
    She'll never be scared with that.

Trump staked everything on his stock market success and now it's over.
    This has all the indicators of a full blown global recession and not just a "correction". The bull market is done. It's been an amazing ride and I've enjoyed it so much but it's over.
    How is it over?

That kind of mentality is why poor people stay poor. You guys don't seem to know how to seize on opportunity. Just sit around and wring your ing hands all the time.
    Yeah none of this ever happened

predictable market crash = orangeman bad
    unpredicted market recovery = non-issue

You can smell the desperation in here

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Called it yes. Nancy

Good to see you accept the lack of relation stocks and economic health have finally, hater. It's not because of the weeks of green line I hope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You work at Walmart. No one gives a about your financial commentary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see you accept the lack of relation stocks and economic health have finally, hater. It's not because of the weeks of green line I hope
    Been saying this for years tbqh. Just check this thread history.

My thread le still stands. Dump was the one touting his stock market and it crashed and he said its fine

Dump is the confused one

Thread Information